I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

Appliance Repair
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in North York  >  I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

Reviews for I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

Dishwasher pump replacement

I called and 24 hrs my dishwasher was fixed. It was expensive, but I needed it done and they were able to do it before my vacation was over (so I didn't need to take another day off work to sit around and wait for a repair), so I'm happy with the outcome.

They called 25 mins before arriving, as they said they would. They arrived promptly at the beginning of the time window they gave me. They were courteous and polite, and took about 45 mins to diagnose and fix the problem.

Glad we we're able to service you with our standard of high quality. And we'll be here if you need us again. Take care.

christian h.
christian h.

Washing machine repair

I don't post reviews very often but these guys really delivered for me .

I was actually willing to spend money on a new unit but they recommended to fix my old unit as it was still in good shape and would be a fraction of the cost .

They even came back later for free to adjust my dryer vent hose for free.

Was really impressed with these gentlemen.

Hello... Happy to hear that you are happy. We try to provide an experience that is the one you'd hope to have , cheers.

Claudia in Toronto
Claudia in Toronto

Washing machine repair

The spinner in my washing machine stopped working. I emailed I-Fix and David responded right away. He and Joseph examined the washer and determined the problem very quickly. They quoted me on the price for the repair, picked up the part and repaired my machine quickly and efficiently. They also helped me out with a small dryer issue which was of huge assistance and saved me time and money. Their service was top rate plus they were a pleasure to deal with. I gladly recommend them and would certainly use their services again.

Hey Claudia... Glad we could provide the right services for you. Thanks for this. Take care.

lilian
lilian

Dishwasher pick/delivery, installation, and haul-away

David and Joseph helped me move a dishwasher, install it, and haul away the old one. I communicated to them that the elevator bookings in the building were extremely strict and therefore the job had to be completely finished within a two hour window. They arrived exactly on time, and were able to complete the job in under 45 minutes. Overall, I find them to be very friendly and efficient. They have also fixed another broken dishwasher for a rental unit at a different location for me before, and I have not received any complaints about it since. They are an honest and efficient team and I will be using their services again in the future.

Hello...Glad we could be of service. Here for you when you need us again. Thanks.

asamitz
asamitz

Washing machine repair

The guys from I-FIX Appliances came to my condo and fixed my washing machine. After they fixed it they showed me what the problem was. Very friendly. I would recommend them

Hello.. We appreciate the recommendations, Glad we could provide the right services for you.

abbottserroul
abbottserroul

Dryer Repair

I-Fix was very fast. Could not have asked for better, quicker, service. Their quote seemed reasonable and they stuck to it.

Hey …The experience you have outlined is exactly the one we aim for with all of our clients. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

cathy
cathy

Washing machine install

Switched condo sized washer and dryer from one unit to another, and unclogged drain hose from washing machine

Hey.. Glad we could provide the right services for you. Thanks for this. Take care.

Kim
Kim

Washing machine repair

The team was prompt and professional. They were able to pinpoint the issue immediately and despite the potential to delay its resolution or manipulate the problem, they simply fixed it quickly and easily. They're honest and fair. I would definitely recommend them.

hi Kim..We appreciate the kind words and recommendations. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you moving forward. Take care.

More about I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

Specialties: all brand repair, same day service, low cost parts and labor charges. WE REPAIR THE FOLLOWING APPLIANCES: *Washing Machines *Dryers *Dishwashers *Fridges *Freezers *Ovens *Stoves *Microwaves Why Should I use I-FiX Appliance Repair service? *Efficient service without paying the high prices that big companies charge. *We serve the entire ...