HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in North York  >  I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

asamitz

The guys from I-FIX Appliances came to my condo and fixed my washing machine. After they fixed it they showed me what the problem was. Very friendly. I would recommend them

Job Price

Hello.. We appreciate the recommendations, Glad we could provide the right services for you.

abbottserroul

I-Fix was very fast. Could not have asked for better, quicker, service. Their quote seemed reasonable and they stuck to it.

Job Price

Hey …The experience you have outlined is exactly the one we aim for with all of our clients. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

cathy

Switched condo sized washer and dryer from one unit to another, and unclogged drain hose from washing machine

Job Price

Hey.. Glad we could provide the right services for you. Thanks for this. Take care.

Kim

The team was prompt and professional. They were able to pinpoint the issue immediately and despite the potential to delay its resolution or manipulate the problem, they simply fixed it quickly and easily. They're honest and fair. I would definitely recommend them.

Job Price

hi Kim..We appreciate the kind words and recommendations. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you moving forward. Take care.

cadenabrianbrett

David & Co. provided the honest service that I was looking for. Primarily they did not over speculate what the issue would likely be. When other service contractors were quick to recommend & replace a major component $$$ - David rather, made sure to first diagnose the simple less expensive fix. Which is exactly what the problem was. Do not overload the washing machines that cause major shaking leading to loose hardware within the Machine.
Lesson Learned!

Highly Reccomend David & co.