HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in North York  >  I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

Kim

The team was prompt and professional. They were able to pinpoint the issue immediately and despite the potential to delay its resolution or manipulate the problem, they simply fixed it quickly and easily. They're honest and fair. I would definitely recommend them.

Job Price

hi Kim..We appreciate the kind words and recommendations. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you moving forward. Take care.

cadenabrianbrett

David & Co. provided the honest service that I was looking for. Primarily they did not over speculate what the issue would likely be. When other service contractors were quick to recommend & replace a major component $$$ - David rather, made sure to first diagnose the simple less expensive fix. Which is exactly what the problem was. Do not overload the washing machines that cause major shaking leading to loose hardware within the Machine.
Lesson Learned!

Highly Reccomend David & co.

Job Price

Hello... Happy to hear that you are happy. We try to provide an experience that is the one you'd hope to have. thanks for the recommendation. Cheers.

I would not recommend this company to anybody. I called to repair my dryer and they got aggressive and angry when I asked to explain the quote. Furthermore after doing my own research I found out the part that was included my quote I was charged double for.

Job Price

Hey Private User, I believe that you got us mixed up with a another company, we do not provide quotes over the phone simply because we cannot know what needs to be done before we take a look at the broken appliance and diagnose the problem. I (David) answer all the phone calls that come in and I would never get aggressive with one of our customers.

I just want to address what you mentioned regarding parts sold online. Customers sometimes want to make sure that they are paying the right price for the necessary part so they go online to look it up. We do not get our parts online, we get them directly from the manufacturer so we can provide good quality parts with a manufacture's warranty. Sometimes you can find the part online for less, but it is not going to be the same quality as the original part.

ak in Toronto

After getting taken by theappliancerepairguys.ca (check out their homestars page if you want a laugh), I called the I-FiX Appliance repair.

I was told by the last technician (after being charge $300) that i would need a second visit and a $300-500 part.

I found the part online for $30. I asked the I-FiX guys what they charge for it and they told me $25!

In 20 minutes I-FiX found the problem, fixed it... no part needed. The literally drained the system, ran tests and it was done.

It seems any honest technician could fix this quickly.

I found these guys to be honest, friendly, and clear (no mess left behind). Would highly recommend them.

Job Price

Hi AK... Thanks for taking the time to post your review

Karen G.

My dishwasher stopped working… And with five kids, we have a lot of dishes to wash! Within half an hour, instead of replacing the electronic board, the team was able to problem solve and get the dishwasher back up and running! Very polite and absolutely professional… Thanks so much!

Job Price

Hey Karen... Glad we could provide the right services for you. Thanks for this. Take care.

The dryer stopped working. Called I-Fix appliances. Their charge for the first visit is very reasonable. They found the problem in few minutes, ordered a part and fixed problem next day.
Boris, North York

Job Price

Hey Boris…Thanks for the kind words! We’re always here should anything come up in the future. Thanks!

Derrick

Called for repair. They showed up next day. Quick repair and explained the problem. Honest and upfront about pricing. I was very happy. Will use again.

Job Price

Hey Derrick… thanks for the positive review.

Narita

I-Fix sent two young men to look at my fridge which was not cooling anything.
They fixed the problem by:
performing a correct diagnosis
purchasing of necessary relay part
cleaning behind the fridge
vacuuming chunks of dirt from inside the fridge
instructing us to clean the front at least once a year

They were professional and kind. They explained everything and no question was too silly to ask them.

Job Price

Hi Narita... Thanks for taking the time to post your review.

More about I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

Specialties:all brand repair,same day service, low cost parts and labor charges.

WE REPAIR THE FOLLOWING APPLIANCES:

*Freezers
*Ovens
*Stoves
*Microwaves

Why Should I use I-FiX Appliance Repair service?

*Efficient service without paying the high prices that big companies charge.
*We serve the entire Toronto and GTA area.
*full cover warranty on all repairs.
*We understand the economy and our prices reflect what you can afford.
*We handle all of your appliance needs with 100% customer attention.
*Appliance Tech Repair does appliance service, repair and installation.

OPERATING HOURS

Monday-Friday: 7:00 am-9:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 am-8:00 pm

*Seniors! Save 15% on Appliance Repair Service

We've been serving the Toronto and GTA area for over 15 years. It's our city where we were brought-up to always be respectful to our elders. It has become a legacy and one way we want to show that respect back is to offer 15% discount on all repair services for senior citizens!

History

Established in 1996.

Appliance Tech repair serves all households in the Toronto & GTA area. We employ only the most skillful and professional factory trained technicians to ensure high quality service. We are just a phone call away. Appliance Tech knows that a satisfied customer is one who gets fast, efficient, and affordable appliance repair service

We provide appliance repair for all your major home appliances and our repair technicians are professionally trained to provide appliance service for the following brands:
whirlpool • Frigidaire • Maytag • GE • Electrolux • Kenmore • LG • Bosch • Kitchen Aid • Samsung • Amana • Blomberg • Dacore • Delongi • Asko • Fisher & Paykel • Haier • Hotpoint • Imperial • Jenn-Air • Magic Chef • Sub-Zero • Thermador • Admiral • Viking and more..