Pinnacle Pool

Francis in Whitby
Francis in Whitby
1 review Pickering, ON

Pool Opening

Thomas arrived when promised, completed opening of pool including removal of excessive amount of leaves. He primed added chemical then started pool heater, all I had to do was fill pool. Great job. I would recommend to friends.

Thank you very much Francis ! We look forward to servicing your pool as you are a great customer and are always happy to see us. Thanks again and see you soon !

Karen  from Oshawa
Karen from Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Pool opening, closing, maintenance

Thomas and his team have been taking care of our pool maintenance for the past two years. His knowledge of pools and their operations is next to none. We had been using International Pool & Spa for over 15 years, with each year having some type of problem, be it flooring the basement, not putting the liner on correctly etc etc.
I have never had any issue with Pinnacle Pools. His prices are fantastic. Highly recommend Thomas and his team

Thank you very much Karen for the kind words ! We appreciate your business and look forward to our next visit . Thanks again !

Gary in east Scarborough
Gary in east Scarborough

Professional Informative And Reasonably Priced

This company opened our pool this spring and I was impressed with his work. The price shown is for the opening. Subsequently I had him come to repair a leak in our suction line. Over the past 3 years I had 2 other firms come to repair the leak and both said it didn't need to be repaired because only a little water would leak.

Thomas and his team found the leak and repaired it. I have had this pool for over 30 years and this is the first year the pump worked efficiently . Made vacuuming so much easier and saved a lot of water.

I also had him install a salt water system and do our closing.

All reasonably priced and excellent service. I have always closed my pool myself in the past but Thomas has shown me that a professional really does do a better job.

More about Pinnacle Pool

Pinnacle Pool is the best choice for all your swimming pool needs in the the GTA and Surrounding area . Book your Pool Opening early and SAVE!