Wooden It Be Nice Custom Woodworking

Liz B in Ajax
Liz B in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Table Legs and Kitchen Chairs Repaired

Not only did Scott repair my furniture but he makes house calls! My dining room table leg was always coming loose and Scott came to the rescue and repaired the table leg while in my home. I also had a couple of antque kitchen chairs and an antque folding card table that needed repair as well as a small end table that had a carved piece missing from the top. When I asked if any were worth repairing he was honest and told me the small end table was a mass produced item and he would have to hand carve the missing piece and the cost outweighed the value of the table. Quality workmanship and Honesty! I highly recommend.

Thank you for the kind words Liz. I appreciate you taking the time to provide a review of our business. Scott

Elizabeth in Whitby
Elizabeth in Whitby

warped dinning room leaf

Wooden It Be Nice - Custom Woodworking
905-655-0935
Whitby
L1M 2C3

I took a dinning room leaf for my table to Scott to see if it could be
straightened out or a new one would have to be made. I took it to
him and after he assessed it, he was able to save it and straighten it out
which saved me a lot of money. Thank you for fixing it as it fits the table perfectly.

Thank you for the review Elizabeth. I'm happy we could solve the problem with the table leaf for you.

nabi17 in Ajax
nabi17 in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Repair of Dining Chair and Shorting of Couch Legs

Repaired a completely smash wooden dining chair and shorted legs for a couch for my new home. They both looked better than when you bought it from the store. Amazing detail and finish plus extremely reasonable cost. All custom woodworking projects/repairs, I would definitely recommend Wooden It Be Nice.

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of our business!

Anonymous
Anonymous

Furniture repair to bench/pew

I contacted Wooden It Be Nice for their assistance with a small furniture project I had taken on. I had an old rustic bench/pew that needed some repair. From the first point of contact to the finished product, I was met with a professional response. Advice/recommendations were given, fair and workable terms were discussed and questions were always answered. I very much appreciated Scott’s efforts, his accessibility and quality workmanship.

I'm happy we could help you rescue your old pew! Thank you for the review.

John in Whitby
John in Whitby

Cabinet Alteration

Needed to have a china cabinet's height to be reduced. Scott was excellent to work with and he delivered on time at a very reasonable cost. Would use his services again. Highly recommend.

It was nice working with you John. Thank you for the review!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Repair of cherry wood bed rail

Wooden It Be Nice repaired a cherry wood bed rail. The work done was very prompt, effective (you couldn't even see where the repair was done) and at a very fair price. We will use their services again. It's so unusual, now, to find someone who returns your call and is ready to do the work!

Thank you for providing a review of our business. We look forward to serving you again!

Scott Bennett
Owner
Wooden It Be Nice - Custom Woodworking

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Oak Pedestal Table Repair

Scott provided a great repair of an old oak table with a quick turnaround. He easily understood what we needed done and was very professional. We highly recommend his repair service.

I was happy to repair a great old table for you and give it a longer life. Enjoy.

3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Rocking chair repair

I have now used Scotts services twice now, he is the owner of "Wooden it be Nice". Scott is great at what he does. I highly recommend using him for any wood furniture repairs. He even made a YouTube video of my chair and the fix, see below.

Great job Scott thanks again.

Mark.

Thanks Mark. I'm happy you will use the rocking chair in your family for another generation!

3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Table Repair

I was very happy with the quality of service provided by this company. The owner, Scott, is a true professional and really knows his business. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the review Mark. I am happy we were able to help repair your table and get it in working order.

Scott Bennett
Owner, Wooden It Be Nice

Todd in Whitby
Todd in Whitby

Furniture Repairs

I am a repeat customer. I have had 3 pieces of furniture repaired and I have been very pleased with all the work.

Fantastic, professional service, and pleased.

Highly recommended.

Thank you again Todd for the review. I appreciate it.

More about Wooden It Be Nice Custom Woodworking

Our custom woodworking services include structural furniture repairs (e. g. , loose chair legs) and building missing wooden parts. NOTE: we do not upholster or refinish
Looking for Furniture Refinish & Repair pros in Whitby?