Furniture Refinish & Repair

nabi17 in Ajax
nabi17 in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Repair of Dining Chair and Shorting of Couch Legs

Repaired a completely smash wooden dining chair and shorted legs for a couch for my new home. They both looked better than when you bought it from the store. Amazing detail and finish plus extremely reasonable cost. All custom woodworking projects/repairs, I would definitely recommend Wooden It Be Nice.

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of our business!

Anonymous
Anonymous

Furniture repair to bench/pew

I contacted Wooden It Be Nice for their assistance with a small furniture project I had taken on. I had an old rustic bench/pew that needed some repair. From the first point of contact to the finished product, I was met with a professional response. Advice/recommendations were given, fair and workable terms were discussed and questions were always answered. I very much appreciated Scott’s efforts, his accessibility and quality workmanship.

I'm happy we could help you rescue your old pew! Thank you for the review.

John in Whitby
John in Whitby

Cabinet Alteration

Needed to have a china cabinet's height to be reduced. Scott was excellent to work with and he delivered on time at a very reasonable cost. Would use his services again. Highly recommend.

It was nice working with you John. Thank you for the review!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Repair of cherry wood bed rail

Wooden It Be Nice repaired a cherry wood bed rail. The work done was very prompt, effective (you couldn't even see where the repair was done) and at a very fair price. We will use their services again. It's so unusual, now, to find someone who returns your call and is ready to do the work!

Thank you for providing a review of our business. We look forward to serving you again!

Scott Bennett
Owner

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Oak Pedestal Table Repair

Scott provided a great repair of an old oak table with a quick turnaround. He easily understood what we needed done and was very professional. We highly recommend his repair service.

I was happy to repair a great old table for you and give it a longer life. Enjoy.

3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Rocking chair repair

905-655-0935
Whitby
L1M 2C3

I have now used Scotts services twice now, he is the owner of "Wooden it be Nice". Scott is great at what he does. I highly recommend using him for any wood furniture repairs. He even made a YouTube video of my chair and the fix, see below.

Great job Scott thanks again.

Mark.

Thanks Mark. I'm happy you will use the rocking chair in your family for another generation!

3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Table Repair

I was very happy with the quality of service provided by this company. The owner, Scott, is a true professional and really knows his business. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the review Mark. I am happy we were able to help repair your table and get it in working order.

Scott Bennett
Owner, Wooden It Be Nice

Todd in Whitby
Todd in Whitby

Furniture Repairs

I am a repeat customer. I have had 3 pieces of furniture repaired and I have been very pleased with all the work.

Fantastic, professional service, and pleased.

Highly recommended.

Thank you again Todd for the review. I appreciate it.

Shane in Chicago
Shane in Chicago

Custom cabinet

Looking for a nice cabinet for our new home entry way, we couldn't find anything that fit the space we had and matched the colour of our hardwood in the house. Working with Scott, he helped design a piece that fit our house perfectly. He took the time to meet with us multiple times when we had questions to ensure it was exactly what we were looking for and showed us samples of stain to ensure a perfect fit in our entry way. We look forward to passing this piece down to our son in the years to come.

TAMMY from Stoney Creek
TAMMY from Stoney Creek
8 reviews Stoney Creek, ON

New Kitchen, 2 baths, steel roof, fireplace mantel

Have worked with Jonas and Scott on several projects. They are in their early 30s so they have lots of energy and very detailed orientated. They work extremely well together. Our engineer felt Jonas really knew his stuff and Scott has experience in the detailed carpentry.

More about Wooden It Be Nice - Custom Woodworking

Our custom woodworking services include structural furniture repairs (e. g. , loose chair legs) and building missing wooden parts. NOTE: we do not upholster or refinish
Looking for Furniture Refinish & Repair pros in Whitby?