Jerusalem duct cleaning

Toronto ON M1G 3S8
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Toronto  >  Jerusalem duct cleaning

Reviews for Jerusalem duct cleaning

Duct cleaning

Excellent job done. Very professional, explained the process, took their time. They found a nest in my dryer vent and took care of it. Very affordable for such a great job done. Would highly recommend
Using them.

Cali84 in Scarborough
Cali84 in Scarborough

12 vents supply and return lines plus dryer vent cleaning

Profesional work. Nice workers . explain me all the details and didnt push me to get extras, explain me about t but no pushing. It was up to me. Told me different prices for future and those prices are really good compared to previous company i had, is almost half price of what i paid with the different company so yea ill call them again next time . i recommend them

Duct cleaning

I purchased a groupon for Jerusalem Duct Cleaning. I am happy I chose them. He explained everything with detail and I was also able to add on extra services on the spot. He was also able to shorten my dryer vent(for a nominal fee) and obviously saved me from a having a bigger issue. I am very happy with their service and will definitely use them again. I highly recommend them to clean your ducts.
The before and after images left me with wow ?
Thank you Jerusalem Duct Cleaning.

Bryan in Toronto
Bryan in Toronto

Duct cleaning

We needed our ducts cleaned after a reno. Ali and his team were great to work with. Very thorough and courteous and explained everything they were doing. Highly recommend for duct cleaning!

John in Scarborough
John in Scarborough

Another Year, More Great Service

Bought another buytopia deal. Next time i'll just call Ali directly just to save the time and effort.
Again, great service. Very friendly, very efficient 2 man crew. Ali cleaned the furnace tray and something else at no extra charge. I've had other companies come in and keep insisting I clean this and that and then say it will cost you $$. Ali only charged for the 3 extra vents I had above the buytopia deal.
He also showed me that the filter I was using was pretty much dead. He didn't force me to buy one from him but he did say that if/when I was ready, he could help with that.
I would definitely recommend his work (both times he was leading the team).

Was once happy woth this company

Had these guys do a cleaning couple years ago and finally got a return call because they promised a discount on the next time i got them to do a cleaning. I would agree with the previous review ..it was sloppy work aand guess what i never got my discount for posting a good review previously and getting more work done as promised.

This review under investigation it's false

Robert Chami
Robert Chami

You Have To Be Kidding

OMG you have to be kidding, are these guys jokers or what. These guys are so unprofessional. The job was done quickly and was sloppy work and they showed up late and I was late for important appointments. Never again I call these guys.

Marissa in Scarborough
Marissa in Scarborough

Duct cleaning (and preparing for new baby)

Ali has done us a great first service. We are happy with the cleaning done to our home ducting. In the past we have had other duct cleaning companies who just come in and out and hand you the bill which was costly and unexpected. Ali explained clearly what was to be done and what the cost where. His services were thorough and he was very easy to speak with. Even gave us a great deal at the end, could not have ask for more I highly recommend him! Professional, knowledgeable, a one to one type honest service, Thanks again Ali. Thank you for the great deals.

Homer Manlangit

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Amazing Job

Extremely satisfied with job they did for us. Very professional. Very reasonable price. Definitely worth the money. They did not even charge us for sone extra work they did for us. Highly recommended.

Hasan in Richmond Hill
Hasan in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great Service

Ali is an excellent person and also very professional in his field. This has been the best duct cleaning done in my house in the passed 15 years. He did the complete cleaning which includes AC and furnace in our 4000+ square foot house. Charges were also very reasonable. I wish him all the success.

We appreciate and thank you for sharing your experience
Jerusalem duct cleaning

More about Jerusalem duct cleaning

Jerusalem Duct Cleaning.

We are a local company located in Scarborough and we serve the GTA and surrounding area including.Halton, Peel, York, Durham,North York, East York, Beaches, Markham, Newmarket, Barrie, Innisfil, Brampton, Georgetown, Milton,Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga ,Bowmanville, Oshawa, Whittby, Ajax and pickering

Our technicians are very experienced .
We used the best Equipment that is truck mounted with all the tools needed to reach and clean your system properly (snake system ,reverse ball,brushes etc....)we will also use a camera before and after,to ensure that the job is done properly and completely. In order to sanitize our team will use fogging machine for sanitizing .
Satisfaction is guaranteed on each job