Jerusalem duct cleaning

Toronto ON M1G 3S8
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Toronto  >  Jerusalem duct cleaning

Reviews for Jerusalem duct cleaning

Bryan in Toronto

We needed our ducts cleaned after a reno. Ali and his team were great to work with. Very thorough and courteous and explained everything they were doing. Highly recommend for duct cleaning!

John in Scarborough

Bought another buytopia deal. Next time i'll just call Ali directly just to save the time and effort.
Again, great service. Very friendly, very efficient 2 man crew. Ali cleaned the furnace tray and something else at no extra charge. I've had other companies come in and keep insisting I clean this and that and then say it will cost you $$. Ali only charged for the 3 extra vents I had above the buytopia deal.
He also showed me that the filter I was using was pretty much dead. He didn't force me to buy one from him but he did say that if/when I was ready, he could help with that.
I would definitely recommend his work (both times he was leading the team).

Had these guys do a cleaning couple years ago and finally got a return call because they promised a discount on the next time i got them to do a cleaning. I would agree with the previous review ..it was sloppy work aand guess what i never got my discount for posting a good review previously and getting more work done as promised.

This review under investigation it's false

Robert Chami

OMG you have to be kidding, are these guys jokers or what. These guys are so unprofessional. The job was done quickly and was sloppy work and they showed up late and I was late for important appointments. Never again I call these guys.

Marissa in Scarborough

Ali has done us a great first service. We are happy with the cleaning done to our home ducting. In the past we have had other duct cleaning companies who just come in and out and hand you the bill which was costly and unexpected. Ali explained clearly what was to be done and what the cost where. His services were thorough and he was very easy to speak with. Even gave us a great deal at the end, could not have ask for more I highly recommend him! Professional, knowledgeable, a one to one type honest service, Thanks again Ali. Thank you for the great deals.

Homer Manlangit

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Extremely satisfied with job they did for us. Very professional. Very reasonable price. Definitely worth the money. They did not even charge us for sone extra work they did for us. Highly recommended.

Hasan in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Ali is an excellent person and also very professional in his field. This has been the best duct cleaning done in my house in the passed 15 years. He did the complete cleaning which includes AC and furnace in our 4000+ square foot house. Charges were also very reasonable. I wish him all the success.

We appreciate and thank you for sharing your experience
Jerusalem duct cleaning

Chanty in Toronto

Amazing job, professional and punctual. They were thorough and took time to do a good job. Gave me a single mom deal as well. Definitely worth the money and will recommend this company.

Nancy in San Francisco
1 review Hamilton, ON

Ali and his partner were very accommodating and understanding when I requested an appointment ASAP for my home. Ali explained his process every step of the way and very thorough in his work. He answered my questions and addressed my areas of concern. The purpose of the duct cleaning was to get rid of a smell coming from the ducts and when it didn't work the first time, Ali was very quick to come back again to make sure I was happy with his services. I am very satisfied with their services and would highly recommend them to others as they are detail oriented as well as ensure their customers are satisfied before their job is complete. Thank you!

Our pleasure

Joelle in Toronto

Extremely satisfied with the job Ali and his partner did. He cleaned all the vents, supply and return main lines and the dryer vent. He was very patient and thoroughly explained the procedures. He is very professional in his work and knows what he is doing. He is also very friendly and it did not feel as if I had a couple of strangers in my home. The prices are great and I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family and will call him again in a couple of years. Thanks Ali and Amal. You two were amazing.

Was pleasure service you
See again
Jerusalem

More about Jerusalem duct cleaning

Jerusalem Duct Cleaning.

We are a local company located in Scarborough and we serve the GTA and surrounding area including.Halton, Peel, York, Durham,North York, East York, Beaches, Markham, Newmarket, Barrie, Innisfil, Brampton, Georgetown, Milton,Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga ,Bowmanville, Oshawa, Whittby, Ajax and pickering

Our technicians are very experienced .
We used the best Equipment that is truck mounted with all the tools needed to reach and clean your system properly (snake system ,reverse ball,brushes etc....)we will also use a camera before and after,to ensure that the job is done properly and completely. In order to sanitize our team will use fogging machine for sanitizing .
Satisfaction is guaranteed on each job