Jerusalem Duct Cleaning

Bill in Toronto
Bill in Toronto
1 review Nobleton, ON

Duct cleaning

Arrived on time, was very efficient and clean. Also asked immediately about pets ensuring their safety. Left no mess, was very helpful discussing furnace and filters. We highly recommend them.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Complete cleaning of air handling system

I was very happy with this company. They came quickly, and arrived on time. They explained what they were doing, and explained what I needed to do to maintain the system. They cleaned up the work area when they were finished. I was very satisfied with them.

Duct Cleaning

Ali and his team were great! They arrived on time and worked very efficiently. Very professional service and amazing prices!! We will definitely use them again in the future.

Thanks,
Paul

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate you for taking time to write a review.

Christopher in Toronto
Christopher in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great job done

Ali and Nick did a great job. They were professional and were thorough throughout the whole process. They also made a couple recommendations for which they charged extra but made sure that I didn't feel pressured in making my decision. Would definitely recommend their services to others.

Olya B
Olya B

amazing service

Jerusalem duct cleaning has been amazing in terms of communication and was gracious to reschedule their services for me twice. Sami and Nick came over and were true professionals. Explained everything as they were cleaning, were meticulous in terms of getting all the dust out, very cautious with my flimsy vents.
The guys went above and beyond for me. Sami created an amazing sealing from duct tape for a cover cap on the main duct and because we were loosing a lot of air otherwise. And found a few other leaks and sealed.
He also advised an electrostatic air filter with lifetime warranty, which seems like an amazing idea to never have to buy filters.
Will hire these guys again soon! This is definitely a “company with a heart” as Sami said and will hire again!
Thank you Sami and Nick!

Dipak in Brampton
Dipak in Brampton

Air dust cleaning

Nice and professional co for air duct cleaning.. Take care of home as well as they knows what they are doing . Very nice people and giving good advice . Thank you

Ali- Jerusalem Duct Cleaning

I highly recommend Jerusalem Duct Cleaning services!

Sami and Bassem from Jerusalem Duct Cleaning cleaned the ducts, returns and laundry dryer vents in my home and I was very happy with their services. This was the first time I’ve ever done a duct cleaning. They were very friendly and I felt comfortable communicating with them and having them in my home. They were very knowledgable and explained everything I needed to know and answered all of my questions. I felt like I got great value from them and highly recommend them to anyone else who needs duct cleaning services.

satisfied

I purchased the voucher via WAGJAG and get this excellent job done .
Happy to have this professional service . he explained all details .
we will find him again in next service .

mary
mary

duct cleaning

We hired this firm to clean our ducts which had never been cleaned in 64 years. We purchased this house 3 years ago and had extensive reno done. We knew the ducts would be disgusting, and they were! Ali and Nick were great. They explained all that they were doing. Very knowledgeable, friendly, and tidy. A pleasure to have in our home. Ali explained so much stuff to us, and did many extra things for no charge. I would definitely refer them for a great Job....

Duct cleaning

Excellent job done. Very professional, explained the process, took their time. They found a nest in my dryer vent and took care of it. Very affordable for such a great job done. Would highly recommend
Using them.

More about Jerusalem Duct Cleaning

Jerusalem Duct Cleaning. We are a local company located in Scarborough and we serve the GTA and surrounding area including. Halton, Peel, York, Durham, North York, East York, Beaches, Markham, Newmarket, Barrie, Innisfil, Brampton, Georgetown, Milton, Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga , Bowmanville, Oshawa, Whittby, Ajax and pickering Our technicians are very ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Toronto?