Toronto ON M1G 3S8
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Toronto  >  Jerusalem duct cleaning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Jerusalem duct cleaning

Hasan in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Ali is an excellent person and also very professional in his field. This has been the best duct cleaning done in my house in the passed 15 years. He did the complete cleaning which includes AC and furnace in our 4000+ square foot house. Charges were also very reasonable. I wish him all the success.

Job Price

We appreciate and thank you for sharing your experience

Chanty in Toronto

Amazing job, professional and punctual. They were thorough and took time to do a good job. Gave me a single mom deal as well. Definitely worth the money and will recommend this company.

Nancy in San Francisco
1 review Hamilton, ON

Ali and his partner were very accommodating and understanding when I requested an appointment ASAP for my home. Ali explained his process every step of the way and very thorough in his work. He answered my questions and addressed my areas of concern. The purpose of the duct cleaning was to get rid of a smell coming from the ducts and when it didn't work the first time, Ali was very quick to come back again to make sure I was happy with his services. I am very satisfied with their services and would highly recommend them to others as they are detail oriented as well as ensure their customers are satisfied before their job is complete. Thank you!

Our pleasure

Joelle in Toronto

Extremely satisfied with the job Ali and his partner did. He cleaned all the vents, supply and return main lines and the dryer vent. He was very patient and thoroughly explained the procedures. He is very professional in his work and knows what he is doing. He is also very friendly and it did not feel as if I had a couple of strangers in my home. The prices are great and I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family and will call him again in a couple of years. Thanks Ali and Amal. You two were amazing.

Was pleasure service you
See again
Jerusalem

Francisca in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

When I called this company, Ali answered the phone, we talked about what i would like him to do in terms of cleaning the ducts. Ali made some recommendations to me and I accepted it. The pricing was very reasonable compared to what he told me he was going to do. Ali arrived on time, cleaned all the ducts and also changed my air filter . The quality of air in my house is so much better now. Thanks to Ali.

We appreciate
Ali

KarKar in
1 review Selkirk, MB

We had never checked the outdoor vents; turns out they were cracked and made for easier access for the birds that built a nest and decided to call the duct above our microwave home.
We called Jerusalem Duct Cleaning because Ali had been fantastic when he cleaned the ducts at two properties in the past. He is knowledgeable and fair and a DECENT human being.
We had thought the birds were gone as we had not heard any noise.
But when Ali came he found a nest filled with babies. He was so gentle with the nest and the babies were left where the parents could find them.
It is alway a pleasure having Ali come out and Amal was just as nice. Great People, Great Business. Highly recommend you use them as you will not be disappointed.

Job Price

Our pleasure and see you again

Jeremy B.

I was moving into a new house and called Ali to come and clean the ducts before we moved in. He gave me a great price, came exactly when he said he would, and completed the work quickly being respectful of the house ensuring there was no mess left behind. He was a pleasure to work with!

We appreciate

Lina  in

They did a complete and efficient job including all ducts, furnace and dryer vents. They were courteous about the neighbours as to where to park his truck and conscientious about removing shoes and being careful with furniture. The work was done perfectly and in a timely manner. I will definitely be calling this company again in 2 years for the next duct cleaning!

Job Price

Thank you Lina for sharing your experience

Elvan from Woodbridge

I hired Jerusalem Duct Cleaning to perform a duct cleaning service to my home in December 2016 using buytopia offer. They did an extremely bad job. They did not cover any of my vents when they put compressed air into them, the debris and dust covered all over my home. When they left my house was covered with a think layer of dust. I was not provided with any before and after photos.

Hi
We never received any complaint from you
We always stand behind our work
We responsible registered company
I don't know why you waited so long

Linda timmins90 in

I would recommend to anyone who needs their ducts cleaned. Checked furnace and air conditioning and identified problems, honest, not pushy no hesitation to recommend. Will 100 percent use again.

Job Price

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Us
Thanks

More about Jerusalem duct cleaning

Jerusalem Duct Cleaning.

We are a local company located in Scarborough and we serve the GTA and surrounding area including.Halton, Peel, York, Durham,North York, East York, Beaches, Markham, Newmarket, Barrie, Innisfil, Brampton, Georgetown, Milton,Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga ,Bowmanville, Oshawa, Whittby, Ajax and pickering

Our technicians are very experienced .
We used the best Equipment that is truck mounted with all the tools needed to reach and clean your system properly (snake system ,reverse ball,brushes etc....)we will also use a camera before and after,to ensure that the job is done properly and completely. In order to sanitize our team will use fogging machine for sanitizing .
Satisfaction is guaranteed on each job