Jerusalem Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Jerusalem Duct Cleaning

Suryakant in Ottawa
Suryakant in Ottawa

Duct Cleaning

Sam was in time and did the job very good. In counting vents, I didn't count basement vent as I don't want to get clean but as per him, I have to pay extra money as he considers full house vents and charge extra money. But when I said that I don't want to get basement vents cleaned then he agreed not to charge and not to clean basement vents. I would have been more happy if he would have explained before he start the work and made a deal that he will charge reasonable extra money and completed basement vents cleaning then my house all ducts would have been cleaned and the job would have been completed 100%

Francisca in Aurora
Francisca in Aurora

Duct cleaning

Wonderful Service
They were very polite, courteous, left the house very clean. The air in the house is much better after cleaning the duct. The guys also cleaned the dryer at a very reasonable cost. Very good service from this company. Am very happy with them. Will continue to utilize its services . Ali and his team are the best. I highly recommend them.

Francisca

Samantha in Toronto
Samantha in Toronto

Great service by very friendly professionals

I’m a repeat customer and will be calling them again next year. Very detail oriented, professional work - they were on time, efficient but very thorough. Moreover, they’re just really nice people who make the whole experience a pleasant one. I don’t typically write reviews but wanted to spread the word about this great service.

VB in Mississauga
VB in Mississauga

Duct, AC and Furnace cleaning

Got my air ducts, furnace and AC coil cleaned through Jerusalem Air duct cleaning and can feel the improvement in AC cooling efficiency already.

Noticed a leakage due to drain blockage the next day and was extremely impressed as Mr. Ali drove all the way from Oshawa to Mississauga to diagnose and fix

Bill in Toronto
Bill in Toronto
1 review Nobleton, ON

Duct cleaning

Arrived on time, was very efficient and clean. Also asked immediately about pets ensuring their safety. Left no mess, was very helpful discussing furnace and filters. We highly recommend them.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Complete cleaning of air handling system

I was very happy with this company. They came quickly, and arrived on time. They explained what they were doing, and explained what I needed to do to maintain the system. They cleaned up the work area when they were finished. I was very satisfied with them.

Duct Cleaning

Ali and his team were great! They arrived on time and worked very efficiently. Very professional service and amazing prices!! We will definitely use them again in the future.

Thanks,
Paul

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate you for taking time to write a review.

Christopher in Toronto
Christopher in Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great job done

Ali and Nick did a great job. They were professional and were thorough throughout the whole process. They also made a couple recommendations for which they charged extra but made sure that I didn't feel pressured in making my decision. Would definitely recommend their services to others.

Olya B
Olya B

amazing service

Jerusalem duct cleaning has been amazing in terms of communication and was gracious to reschedule their services for me twice. Sami and Nick came over and were true professionals. Explained everything as they were cleaning, were meticulous in terms of getting all the dust out, very cautious with my flimsy vents.
The guys went above and beyond for me. Sami created an amazing sealing from duct tape for a cover cap on the main duct and because we were loosing a lot of air otherwise. And found a few other leaks and sealed.
He also advised an electrostatic air filter with lifetime warranty, which seems like an amazing idea to never have to buy filters.
Will hire these guys again soon! This is definitely a “company with a heart” as Sami said and will hire again!
Thank you Sami and Nick!

Dipak in Brampton
Dipak in Brampton

Air dust cleaning

Nice and professional co for air duct cleaning.. Take care of home as well as they knows what they are doing . Very nice people and giving good advice . Thank you

More about Jerusalem Duct Cleaning

Jerusalem Duct Cleaning. We are a local company located in Scarborough and we serve the GTA and surrounding area including. Halton, Peel, York, Durham, North York, East York, Beaches, Markham, Newmarket, Barrie, Innisfil, Brampton, Georgetown, Milton, Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga , Bowmanville, Oshawa, Whittby, Ajax and pickering Our technicians are very ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Toronto?