Jerusalem Duct Cleaning

KarKar in
KarKar in
1 review Selkirk, MB

VENT CLEANING

We had never checked the outdoor vents; turns out they were cracked and made for easier access for the birds that built a nest and decided to call the duct above our microwave home.
We called Jerusalem Duct Cleaning because Ali had been fantastic when he cleaned the ducts at two properties in the past. He is knowledgeable and fair and a DECENT human being.
We had thought the birds were gone as we had not heard any noise.
But when Ali came he found a nest filled with babies. He was so gentle with the nest and the babies were left where the parents could find them.
It is alway a pleasure having Ali come out and Amal was just as nice. Great People, Great Business. Highly recommend you use them as you will not be disappointed.

Our pleasure and see you again
Jerusalem duct cleaning

Jeremy B.
Jeremy B.

Great service, great price

I was moving into a new house and called Ali to come and clean the ducts before we moved in. He gave me a great price, came exactly when he said he would, and completed the work quickly being respectful of the house ensuring there was no mess left behind. He was a pleasure to work with!

We appreciate

Lina  in
Lina in

Duct cleaning

They did a complete and efficient job including all ducts, furnace and dryer vents. They were courteous about the neighbours as to where to park his truck and conscientious about removing shoes and being careful with furniture. The work was done perfectly and in a timely manner. I will definitely be calling this company again in 2 years for the next duct cleaning!

Thank you Lina for sharing your experience

Elvan from Woodbridge
Elvan from Woodbridge

Duct Cleaning

I hired Jerusalem Duct Cleaning to perform a duct cleaning service to my home in December 2016 using buytopia offer. They did an extremely bad job. They did not cover any of my vents when they put compressed air into them, the debris and dust covered all over my home. When they left my house was covered with a think layer of dust. I was not provided with any before and after photos.

Hi
We never received any complaint from you
We always stand behind our work
We responsible registered company
I don't know why you waited so long

Christine in Toronto
Christine in Toronto

Very good service

Ali was knowledgeable and provided very good service. I'm really glad I chose his company for my duct, furnace & AC coil cleaning. I had purchased Groupon and requested additional AC Coil service. Professional at reasonable prices.

Thank you Christine for sharing your experience with us

RoW in Toronto
RoW in Toronto

Professional Service

Ali was very professional from day 1. After the first inspection, he explained that due to the location of my house, they would need to use a portable unit. He explained why this needed to be done, and promptly arranged a time that would work with my schedule. They were very accommodating.

A week later, he arrived on time and promptly started the work. During the work, he explained the entire process from start to finish.

Overall, I would highly recommend Ali and Jerusalem to anyone who is looking to have their ducts clean.

Satisfaction is guaranteed

Hussam in Toronto
Hussam in Toronto

service

the price was great as I paid through a buytopia coupon, the staff was very freindly, they explained how it works and answered all questions. and cleaned the arewa before they leave.

Pleasure service you

savo
savo

Duct Cleaning

My wife bought a groupon deal for 12 vents and dryer vent cleaning. Ali and his partner was very informative and professional. Had to pay extra for extra vents and AC/Furnance cleaning and I'm very satisfied with the results. Great work!

Service

Excellent job! Ali is very good and works professionally! He explained everything I need to know about duct cleaning and what's need to be done. Well done Ali!
I highly recommend Jerusalem duct cleaning!

More about Jerusalem Duct Cleaning

Jerusalem Duct Cleaning.

We are a local company located in Scarborough and we serve the GTA and surrounding area including.Halton, Peel, York, Durham,North York, East York, Beaches, Markham, Newmarket, Barrie, Innisfil, Brampton, Georgetown, Milton,Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga ,Bowmanville, Oshawa, Whittby, Ajax and pickering

Our technicians are very experienced .
We used the best Equipment that is truck mounted with all the tools needed to reach and clean your system properly (snake system ,reverse ball,brushes etc....)we will also use a camera before and after,to ensure that the job is done properly and completely. In order to sanitize our team will use fogging machine for sanitizing .
Satisfaction is guaranteed on each job