Edmunds Landscaping

Reviews for Edmunds Landscaping

Michael in York
Michael in York

Parking Pad & Fence

John and his crew are top notch! I would highly recommend them for any landscaping job. John was patient, answered all my emails and calls in a timely manner, was extremely fair on budget, showed up on time and were hard working!
Can't go wrong with John Edmunds Landscaping!

Dana
Dana

Front walkway, stairs and parking pad

John and his team were a pleasure to work with and I’m really happy with the work they did. John was always professional and extremely responsive. After finalizing the booking I ended up changing my mind about what I wanted done and he was incredibly patient and accommodating. The whole crew was great. They clearly take great pride in their work and it shows - everything turned out beautifully. I’ve already recommended John to a friend.

Thanks for taking the time to give me the review Dana!

You were a great client and I hope we can work together on your deck next year.

Nancy in Old Toronto
Nancy in Old Toronto

Front Walkway and Stairs Replacement

Edmunds Landscaping was a pleasure to work with and we are very pleased with the end result. From the time we contacted them to the early completion of the job John was always professional and quick to respond. Very refreshing. We highly recommend working with them and would do so again.

Construction Professional in Old Toronto
Construction Professional in Old Toronto

Artificial Grass

Extremely satisfied with Edmunds Landscaping. John was professional, efficient and timely. It was a pleasure dealing with him and his company and would strongly recommend his services. I will definitely be a return customer.

Thanks for the buisness!

Allan from Toronto
Allan from Toronto

Perfect Real Brick Hardscaping and Lighting

Ultimate professional. No hype. Superior Work. On Time, On Budget... Attention to every detail and clean..Available to answer questions via email and in person. 20% less than big companies. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. A total pleasure.

Michal in Toronto
Michal in Toronto

Back yard Renovation

Highly recommend Edmunds Landscaping. John and his crew did an amazing job going above and beyond to make sure we were not only happy with the end result but also throughout the duration of the job. They were extremely helpful and the outcome is even better than we expected!

Karlyn in Toronto
Karlyn in Toronto

Excellent Backyard Overhaul

Edmunds Landscaping recently finished a complete overhaul of our backyard space, and we couldn't be any happier with the results. John and his crew tore up and removed everything in the existing backyard and laid interlock, capped the patio in flagstone, installed a fence and laid sod. Evident in all the crew's work was their commitment to completing the task properly and with an eye for the details.

John was very easy to work with, always responsive and on time. John and his crew were committed to going the extra mile, even hauling away some large garbage that was unrelated to the backyard project.

The pricing was fair and competitive; I would not hesitate to use his services again and recommend him very highly.

Michael in Scarborough
Michael in Scarborough

Landscaping

John was super professional and helpful every step of the way. His work was impeccable and he went out of his way to do an extra rask even after I paid in full. Highly recommended!!!!!

Thanks Mike!

Mitra in Toronto
Mitra in Toronto

Replaced backyard patio and front walkway

We contracted Edmunds Landscaping to replace our patio in the backyard and front walkway leading up to our porch. John was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. He was responsive to any questions we had, and provided helpful suggestions in the best way to fix a downspout problem we had. The finished product in the back yard and in front of the house turned out perfectly and we are more than happy with the results. John and his crew were onsite early and worked fast with awesome results. I would not hesitate to recommend contacting John for any landscaping needs

Colette Downtown
Colette Downtown

Front Garden Hardscaping

My next door neighbour and I wanted to have the steep, weedy and neglected slope from our downtown houses to the street hardscaped into terraces. We hired John and we are so happy with his work - everyone walking by now says it's the nicest garden on the street! It wasn't an easy job: no parking and nowhere to have the stone delivered (requiring him to make a trip to the stone yard every day before starting), and uncooperative weather. It took him longer than he estimated but he worked every day until it was done as long as it wasn't pouring rain, and it looks fantastic.

More about Edmunds Landscaping

Phone 647-242-3677. Email [email protected] com Big or small, whether your plans call for a patio, walkway, driveway, or simply re-facing your front entrance and steps, we can help. We can build on your plan, take your ideas and come up with one together, or create a plan from scratch for ...