Molly Maid Etobicoke Central, York

House & Apartment Cleaning
Toronto ON M9P 3W1
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Molly Maid Etobicoke Central, York

Review for Molly Maid Etobicoke Central, York

Vittoria Balfour
Vittoria Balfour
2 reviews Guelph, ON

House & Apartment Cleaning Services

I contacted the owner of the Molly Maid services in Etobicoke, ON and she arranged, albeit on very short notice two ladies to come to our home and clean for an hour in a half. I would not call this firm again though. I was very disappointed with their efficiency and cheap and "dirt" cleaning skills. I specifically explained what I wanted the ladies to clean and explained there was dust from a painting renovation in the laundry room that needed to be cleaned. To save time, I had already vacuumed the house so I asked the ladies to just mop the floors, clean bathrooms, focus on cleaning the kitchen cupboards and fridge (if time allowed). The lady that worked in the laundry room only scrubbed the sink, left dust on window sills, door knobs (visible) and paint flecks on the floor. I noticed one of the ladies mopped the floor around the one piece of furniture we had in our living room, because we just moved in and rooms were basically empty. Good grief, what's happened to good customer service and getting what you pay for with your hard-earned money?