S&S Cleaning

Reviews for S&S Cleaning

Tanya
Tanya

Cleaning services

I am SOOO happy I called S&S. This was my 1st time with them, I called to get a 1 bedroom apartment cleaned after a tenant moved out. My cleaner was a friendly, kind lady who was serious about doing a good job (so nice to get someone without attitude). This was real cleaning, not pretending to clean. The filth behind the fridge and stove was scrubbed, attention to detail was great on cupboards, molding, lamps. It took longer than anticipated because of the amount to be done and she agreed to stay longer to get the job done, and get it done right.
This is the company I will call to arrange regular house cleaning in my home.

hi there
thanks for a great review
thanks sophie

salima.samji1
salima.samji1

House cleaning

They are very thorough and anything you ask they are happy to do it. Very quick and friendly. Great service!

hi Salima
thanks for such a great review!
c uthen again

Alessia
Alessia

Complete Renovation

We had 2 ladies come in to clean up our main floor after a complete renovation. They did amazing work!

hi Alessia
thanks for a review
it was nice to working with u
best regards

TAMARA in North York
TAMARA in North York

House cleaning

S&S Cleaning
647 772 0683
Toronto
M6A

I called S&S Cleaning Services Toronto and within 2 rings they answered my call. They were very friendly on the phone and answered all the questions that I had for them.

They gave me a courtesy call prior to them arriving upon my request. I was very thankful for that.

I was impressed on how well they were dressed and how customer friendly they were to me. They did a really good job at paying attention to detail. They even got into some places where I didn't expect them to. When they did that, I knew they were very experienced and I knew I was in good hands.

My lifestyle is very busy and I am glad I found a quality company like S&S Cleaning Services. I would definitely use their services again and I would highly recommend them to my friends and family. thanks sophie and her teams

hi there
thanks for for a great review
c u then again

Post renovation clean up

I called S&S cleaning last minute to get my townhouse to clean up after Reno and Sophie answer first call and gave me exactly estimates through the phone!!
It was reasonable price and cleaning was perfect!
The ladies arrived on time and finished as we confirmed !
Highly recommended s&s cleaning , they are respectful for customers and professionals in their jobs!
Thanks Sophie and her teams!
Andrea

hi andrea
thanks for getting us such a great review

Gerard V.
Gerard V.
5 reviews , ON

House Cleaning + carpet cleaning

Sopio’s team came to do a top-to- botttom house cleaning after I just took possession. The two ladies were sent didn’t speak much English which proved to be the difference. I hired them for 4 hours, but only found out 2/3 through that my hot water wasn’t working. Wish they had told me sooner. The work they managed with cold water was done pretty well which is why they earned 4 stars. Carpet cleaning was done to satisfaction, I just wish I did it after I moved in.

we will see u again
best regards

Zoë
Zoë

House cleaning- dusting, cleaning bathrooms and vacuuming.

Nani did a very thorough dusting job. The bathroom was spotless and I was impressed that she even cleaned around the bath jets. The baseboards are clean too. She is also overall a very nice person

c u then next time
thanks

Etobicoke h.
Etobicoke h.

3 bathroom reno

This was a post renovation cleanup. The contractor had done a decent job of the big stuff, leaving a very dusty house (walls, windows, floors) for S

Bi-weekly house cleaning.

I have been using this service for 2 months and have been very pleased.
Our cleaner is very thorough. We only had to explain on her first visit where everything was and what needed to be done and now she comes in and gets right to work.
I am extremely satisfied and my house looks great!

hi there
thanks for getting us a great review

Cleaning service, efficient, affordable

S&S Cleaning did a great job for an affordable price. The owners are very responsive and answer messages quickly. Happy with the cleaning, will use them again in the future.

hi there
thanks for such great reviews
we will looking forward to seeing u again
thanks sophie

More about S&S Cleaning

S & S Cleaning
Our crew is ready to tackle your weekly home cleaning as well as your less frequent renovation cleaning tasks.
We look forward to chatting to see what is possible.