S&S Cleaning

Reviews for S&S Cleaning

Michael
Michael

House cleaning

We found s&s cleaning team when needed the most and were never disappointed. They are friendly, flexible and easy to communicate. Its been a great experience and I recommend them to anyone who needs reliable cleaning services.

thanks for a great review

Ricki in North York
Ricki in North York

Biweekly house cleaning

We have been using S & S Cleaning for the last 6 months. The same ladies usually come. They know exactly what needs to be done. They are reliable and efficient and very thorough!
We are so pleased with the service! Extremely happy!
Thank you Sofie, especially Mzea & Bella!

thanks got a great review

J
J

Move in clean

Full move in clean. Place was spotless! Very happy with end results. Plan on booking again.

hi there thanks for getting us such a great review

Jo-Anne
Jo-Anne

House keeping/cleaning

Very good experience overall with everybody. Able to use same lady for each visit so she knows house well, no need to supervise as she works independently. Efficient, timely, good with dogs in-house, cleaning exceeds my expectations - very pleased.

thanks got a great review
Sophie

Ella
Ella

construction clean up

i hired S&S cleaning after my basement renovation is done ! sophie gave me a quote through the phone and exactly was on my budget what she promised her team did great job!
also gave my neighbours her number and they did also to her what she was respectful their job
thanks for great customer service and service

hi there
thanks got a great review to our pages,
S&S Cleaning

Deep Clean

I have worked with this company in the past to complete deep cleaning in my home. They provided a deep cleaning of my BBQ, took it apart and cleaned it brand new. They also cleaned my refrigerator and gas stove in my kitchen. Money well spent and I will try to find additional work for them to do in my home.

hi there
thanks for a great a review!
we will looking forward to seeing you again

Carla
Carla

Home Cleaning

Quote to cleaning in 24 hours.
Did a fantastic job of preparing our house for move in after the previous tenants left. We will definitely use their services again!

thanks for a great review
we will looking forward to seeing you
s&s cleaning

Otia in Toronto
Otia in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Cleaning

Wonderful to deal with from the start! sophie is so pleasant and a pleasure to have in my home. The cleaning performed was excellent, and far surpasses other cleaning services we have used! so happy to have found S&S cleaning
highly recommend to everyone

hi otia
thanks for a such a great review
c u then again

Ifti in Toronto
Ifti in Toronto

Biweekly cleaning

First session was satisfactory. They seemed to rush. 2nd time was a complete failure. They completely missed cleaning 2 rooms. How does that happen?? The kitchen - dishes were hastily shoved in cupboards. No care given to putting things in their right place. I complained to Sophie. I sent her pictures. Her response was wholly inadequate. I sent her a list of mistakes. I asked how could they completely miss 2 rooms? Why were some lights left on all day? She said she would talk to her staff who apparently don’t speak English well. Her only response was to send them back the next day - which didn’t work for our schedule and still didn’t answer our question as to why or how the rooms were missed. Our previous cleaners never missed a thing and always went thru and double checked their work. Not even close with Sophie’s ppl. She offered to refund me the difference - I said sure that’s fair. Lol until she sent me a transfer for $15?!?!? Let me see $180 for 3 hours.... $60/hr, so that should be $30 plus tax that I’d paid.
She expressed surprise saying I paid cash - NO and that $15 was enough for one room. I explained yet again it was TWO rooms missed. Apparently she doesn’t make notes of their own screwups. I said just forget it - no need to bother me again. Extremely disappointed. Would never hire them again.

Arwa
Arwa

Home Cleaning

The ladies are very professional and also very friendly. They are willing to go above and beyond to make a customer happy!

hi Arwa
thanks for a great review to us
we will looking forward to seeing you again

More about S&S Cleaning

S & S Cleaning
Our crew is ready to tackle your weekly home cleaning as well as your less frequent renovation cleaning tasks.
We look forward to chatting to see what is possible.