S&S Cleaning

S&S Cleaning
647 772 0683
Toronto
M6A

S&S provides outstanding service. The workers' meticulous attention to detail is very evident. Sophie is very open to requests and feedback, which her team will execute to perfection. The team is clearly hard at work with lots of concrete evidence of their effectiveness eg. the vacuum canister is empty before they start and completely full after they are done, whereas with our previous cleaners, I had to empty out the canister very infrequently. Definitely the best service I have had in many years and would recommend them without hesitation.

hi Joan
thanks for a great review for us!
we will appreciate it for your time

renovation cleaning

i found them on the google while they were on the first page, So after our recent summer reno, we calld on S&S cleaning service of the fine deep thorough dust in our house. They showed up on time and did a great job, saving us lots of time and appropriate it for their help,

hi there
thanks for your time to get us such a great review

KB
KB

Post-construction clean-up

The team were on time, and did a very thorough job. We would definitely recommend them to friends. We had to clarify a few things we wanted cleaning, which the team did onsite, but we wished we didn't need to point them out so if one is to have a compliant its not a bad compliant to have as they did their job.

layalgedeon
layalgedeon

House cleaning

We’re very accommodating with a last minute booking (less than 20 hours notice). Sent two lovely ladies who did a great job. Pricing very reasonable for amount of hours spent.

Thank you.

hi there

thanks for such a great review

c u then again

Kristen
Kristen

Post renovation clean up

The cleaner did a fabulous job and worked swiftly. She was thorough and handled all of my household items with care. There was a lot of dust from the renovations and al of that was completely cleared up leaving my home looking brand new.

hi Kristen
thanks so much such a great review

best regards Sophie

steven from Nobleton
steven from Nobleton

Office cleaning

Very disappointed in the service. charged me 3 hours and office was still dusty. my desk was not done, floors in my office clearly were not washed and credenza's not dusted. to be quite frank, the only room out of 6 rooms plus a washroom that seemed to be cleaned was my boardroom. Bathroom sink has a white film on it as well. Horrible job! What was more disappointing was that the owner did not even offer to come back and clean or correct the issues/my concerns. Very unprofessional! Would not recommend. BEWARE!

hi Steve! very surprised for your comment to my Homestar website u just want to my score get down! anyways all my customers they know me now we are working and u just saw me first time and u were wondering how good review have compared with Molly Maid!!
i explained u before. we don't move any paper in office of the desks.
by the way in you offices were party and all garbage and dirty hand was on the wall. chairs and everywhere, and we did all details cleaning and spend more 3 hrs but i didn't ask to add more $$ to pay to us!!
anyways thanks so much for a such great review to take a time!
Best regards sophie

Aamna
Aamna

House cleaning

Excellent cleaning done in the house especially in the kitchen and bathrooms.
Very thorough and professional.

hi Aamna
we will see u again

Anonimous
Anonimous

After construction cleaning

I dont often write reviews, but sophie’s team have out done themselves. I was a bit sceptical about the quality and the experience of the company but after reviewing their previous work through their photos and references, it give me peace of mind to know that they knew what they were doing. I had a budget that I was strict on but Sophie always found the most economic prices to get good quality pieces. Renovation is done when I was closing my house at that the end of the month and they had about a day to get it exactly how I wanted. her team work tirelessly to get the job done, and done right. And I will calling them back for my future jobs

Manikano c.
Manikano c.

After construction cleanup

Working with businesses in the Toronto area, I get asked a lot for referrals. S&S Cleaning has always come through as a dependable source. They're a larger firms with professional commercial cleaning crews all over the GTA area. Its always nice to get feedback from clients about companies that you've referred to them. Thanks again Sophie and her crew.

hi there
thanks for getting us a great review

best regard sophie

Nana
Nana

Deep cleaning

Completely happy with the service I received S&S Cleaning Very good service and the prices. I am really happy to deep cleaning and right now everything shines! & Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable customer service. Would definitely recommend!

thanks c u then again

thanks

More about S&S Cleaning

S & S Cleaning
Our crew is ready to tackle your weekly home cleaning as well as your less frequent renovation cleaning tasks.
We look forward to chatting to see what is possible.