Mississauga Maids

Reviews for Mississauga Maids

Vandy in Brampton
Vandy in Brampton

Cleaning service

Roxane was amazing. She did her job with full dedication.
I finally found someone to help me clean my house. I will definitely recommend her to my friends and family.

Lucy in Mississauga
Lucy in Mississauga

House cleaning

I have been using the cleaning company to clean my house for the past 6 months, i have found them to be professional, courteous, and always on time. They also keep me well informed regarding any changes to our schedule.

I also found once you instruct them of your exact requirements you do not need to repeat yourself, they take note of what is required. I found their staff to be pleasant and trustworthy.

Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Mississauga?