Lightbody Electric Co

k Gal from Concord
k Gal from Concord
1 review Concord, MA

Renovation

This is not a company but just one guy. He worked on a large project for me. He never showed up on time and put the whole project behind schedule. He walked off the job and left a bunch of things unfinished (I have no outlets in part of my house), he did several things incorrectly (like installing the shower fan so that it blows INTO the house instead of out), he walked in my house with his muddy boots and used my bathroom, I even caught him eating food from my kitchen! Even though he didn't finish the job, he claimed that I owed him more money. Check references before you ever let someone into your house.