Alberta Pro Movers

Reviews for Alberta Pro Movers

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

DO NOT HIRE!!!!!

DO NOT HIRE!!!!!
I hired them to move my home. The 2 movers were bickering with each other and both kept trying to engage me in their fights. WEIRD!!! While they were bickering, Stephen the driver backed the truck into my house and damaged my roof and eavestrough. I have tried to contact them by phone and email and they are now stonewalling me.

Corrina
Corrina

Out of province move

Have recently suffered an injury and now am a paraplegic. Was assured by Stephanie and Adam of the quality of move they would provide. When the truck arrive to my residence I was appalled. Not only was it so poorly packed and boxes were thrown around almost every piece of furniture was damaged due to poor packing. Bed frames taken apart were missing the bolts/screws. Given I am in a wheelchair I called Allan immediately as he was leaving once I noticed the damage and sent him pictures of expensive laquer chairs. He said one day when he is back through Kelowna he will spray it with a white colour. Dismayed at this response I contacted Stephanie and she said get a quote. Once a sent a quote she said you have to talk to Adam he is in charge of customer service. To date I have had no follow up to repair the damage. Be careful. This company is a sham. They are very dishonest and do not follow through and take accountability for their poor care. When I tried to review them on google under their website it would not accept it.

0 reviews Canmore, AB

Hard 5 out of 5

Stephanie gave me a quote after I was honest about what we had and where we lived.
Two movers showed up accessed the job.
The three of us worked together to empty the place.
I was pretty tired from moving all week so Stephen and Derek both filled in the gap to move the cumbersome and two men part of the job.
If you set them up to succeed you will not be disappointed.
It was a 3 bedroom apartment that was prepacked and we had space saves for the truck outside and service key for the elevator and then went even faster once we emptied it into our rental home.
I will be hiring them again without second guessing once we move into our new home.

swoodland
swoodland
0 reviews Langdon, AB

Residential Move

They were fabulous!
From the start of my interactions with a quote to the end of the move, they were great. The office staff is beyond friendly and knowledgeable. The movers were on time and worked quickly and effectively. They were polite and personable. None of my items were damaged or broken - they packed carefully and respected my items.

Thank you so much for choosing Alberta Pro Movers and taking the time to leave us a glowing review. We look forward to working with you in the future and wish you all the best in your new home.

mar
mar

Very large house and garage move

Stephanie

Our move went fantastic. Large move. Two trucks full. 13 hour move!! Josh Dustin and Jacob showed care and concern for my household items. Very accommodating willing to move things where we wanted. Awesome group of men!! A great service/company I would recommend!

Hello Marlene, thank you so much for taking the time to review our company. It was indeed a big day and your crew had nothing but good things to say about as a client as well. All the best in your new home! Please call us if you require our services in the future and we will do our best to provide you with the same level of service.

Sincerely
Alberta Pro Movers Team

bhaney
bhaney
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

move from Airdrie to Nakusp

I'm an old man and have been through dozens of moves in my life. these guys are the best I've ever seen, better than I could have imagined. There were multiple obstacles, but they just powered through without hesitation. They were professional, had great equipment and were more than cautious with both items moved and in not scratching or damaging walls. They moved stuff that was a very tight fit (almost impossible) up steep stairs . With all of that they that put in a 15 hour day to get the job done on time and on price.
Thank you Alberta Pro Movers!!!

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We will be sure to pass on the compliments to your crew. Adam and Casey are definitely some of the best in the business. All the best in your new home. Enjoy waking up to the spectacular view out your dining room window. Adam and Casey were raving about it when they returned to the office.

Alberta Pro Movers Team

theora
theora

Piano move

The men were very professional and careful.
They wrapped things well and carried our heavy piano out and down the steps without incident.
They handled it with respect and were pleasant with us.

We will highly recommend you as movers

Hi Theora! Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Alberta Pro Movers. We look forward to meeting your daughter in Edmonton the day of delivery. If she is anything like her mother I am sure our encounter will be just a pleasant.

Thanks again,

Sincerely,
The Alberta Pro Mover Team.

Ben B.
Ben B.

Moving my home

Everyone I felt with at Alberta Pro Movers was 100% top notch. Stephanie, Adam, and the two fine men that moved my things. Honestly, they all exceeded my expectations by a fair bit.

VERY pleased. Thank you!!!!

Hey Ben,

Thanks so much for giving us a 10 star review.
Give Adam a shout when you are back in town and we will be sure to give you a deal loading your U-Haul for your drive out to Ontario.

All the best!

Sincerely,

The Alberta Pro Movers Team.

tarakais
tarakais

Full House Move

Movers were quick and efficient and took very good care of our items. They were polite and friendly and we appreciated their professionalism! Moving is not a fun thing to do but they made it stress-free! Good price and worth every penny.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We wish you the best of luck in your new home.

ML in Calgary
ML in Calgary

A Great Moving Company

Sujen and Kevin from Alberta Pro Movers were so nice and professional. They worked non-stop and on top of moving pieces of our furniture, they disassembled and reassembled two beds. They rolled out runners everywhere and didn't dirty our floors at all. I'll definitely use this company again and recommend it to my friends! It was such a pleasant experience.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Sujen and Kevin work very well together and we will be sure to pass on the compliments. All the best to you and yours in your new home.

More about Alberta Pro Movers

Alberta Pro Movers is a leading moving company in Calgary, and our movers have more than 31 years experience on the market of relocation services. As Calgary Movers we are a full service Calgary Moving Company including packing, transportation, loading, unloading, unpacking and Calgary storage facilities if needed. Our trucks are fully insured and you can rest assured that our movers are professionals who take care in their work. We also provide Free use of Wardrobe boxes on local moves.