Alberta Pro Movers

Reviews for Alberta Pro Movers

jamiemunro
jamiemunro

Movers

Moved office furniture to my home. Large, heavy desk, photocopier etc moved through tight spaces extremely efficiently. Adam and Tyler were great. Very efficient, pleasant and great throughout.

randrea1984

440-10816 Macleod Trail S #143
Calgary
AB
T2J 5N8

Recently moved our 4 bedroom home from Calgary to Kelowna with Alberta Pro Movers and we could not be more satisfied with the level of professionalism from both the office staff and our movers.
Stephanie was very knowledgeable and efficient which made booking our move a breeze. She was also very accommodating with our numerous date changes. Jake, Tyler, and Josh were punctual, careful, polite and diligent. They called 30 minutes prior to arrival and were right on time. They laid down floor runners, padded all furniture and I could not find a scratch in either of the two homes or on any of our furniture. They placed all boxes exactly where they needed to be and were very patient and accommodating when my wife had them move furniture 3 or 4 times because she couldn't decide where it looked best. The best part was when we received our bill. They actually came in under the quote! That has never happened on a move for us in the past. It is usually the opposite scenario. I would definitely recommend Alberta Pro Movers to my friends and family to take some of the stress out of moving day. Thanks again! We are in our forever home now but will definitely be recommending you guys to anyone in need of a move.

Thank you for your review Rob. Your compliments will be passed on to your crew. We wish you all the best in your new home and province.

Ron Tang in Calgary
Ron Tang in Calgary

Move Calgary to Edmonton

Amazing service! Eric, Josh and Tyler were phenomenal. I would use them again in a heartbeat. We were not fully packed come moving day and the movers were very patient with us. Stephanie was kind enough to drop off more boxes for us to finish packing. She even lent us a hand packing. So impressed. Even though we had to spend some time packing the bill still came in under budget. Thanks again and our former neighbours are looking forward to their move with you.

Thank you for reviewing our services. Good luck in all your future endeavours and enjoy your new home.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Highly Recommended

Troy, Alan, and Keith were our movers. They showed up right on time even in bad weather, were fast and careful in moving our stuff, were friendly and hardly took any breaks. We have hired Alberta Pro Movers twice and would hire them again. We couldn't have asked for a smoother moving experience.

Thank you so much for the flattering review. Your compliments will be passed on to your crew. Enjoy your new home!

Erin Crofty in Calgary
Erin Crofty in Calgary

So Impressed!

Had Alberta Pro Movers move our 4 bedroom from Okotoks to Edmonton on New Years eve 2017. I am so impressed with the professional, efficient service from the office staff and the guys who moved us. It was -28 and the guys were in great spirits considering the temperature. Big thank you to Stephanie in the office for accommodating our numerous date changes. Also a big thank you to Keith, Troy and Josh for all the hard work!

Hello Erin,
Thank you for the positive review! We will definitely pass the compliments on to our staff. Enjoy your new home!

Move out

I hired Alberta Pro Movers to handle a very messy move out. They were efficient,friendly and professional. Adam and Stephanie were able to pack up and move everything in one day instead of the week it was suppose to take. I would hire Adam, Stephanie and their team again. Best money I ever spent. Kudos to Alberta Pro Movers.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services. Although it was a messy move we really appreciated how accomodating you were as a customer. in trying to make it as painless as possible for our movers. Good luck in all your future endeavours and please consider us in the future!

SHS- Morley Site in Calgary
SHS- Morley Site in Calgary

Business Move - Morley, AB

Alberta Pro Movers is an exemplar service, with first rate professionals. From the initial booking conversation with Stephanie to the actual move with Mike, Nico and Jeremy, this service exceeded our expectations. At the front end, Stephanie should be commended for her friendly, thorough and efficient service. The moving team arrived slightly after the agreed upon time (this may have been a result that the moving location was in a remote area); however once on site performed their duties in a timely, respectful and diligent manner.

Writer would highly recommend this service.

Thank you so much for your review! We will definitely pass on the compliments to our staff.

Lori from Calgary
Lori from Calgary

Move from Alberta to BC

We were moving to BC in July 2017, and had referrals from a couple of friends for Alberta Pro Movers. I was looking for a company that would only take our household and be able to deliver next day. Stephanie handled the initial logisitcs and quote and was very friendly and helpful. The day of the move Jamie and Stang showed up on time with smiles on and packed that truck like a Tetris game - my husband and I were both very impressed! Unloading went well, nothing missing or broken. One of the least stressful moves I/we have had! Thanks guys!

Hello Lori and thank you for your flattering review. Stephanie said you were an absolute pleasure to deal with and she wishes all customers were as kind. We are glad your belongings made it safely on the long journey to BC. Thank you for the recent referrals as well! From all of us at Alberta Pro Movers we wish you well in your new home and province!

Bluejay22
Bluejay22

Move from Calgary NW to Langdon

A big thank you to Stephanie in the office for coordinating everything perfectly! Thanks to Nigel, Jeromy, and Jacob for their amazing professional performance on our move. It was 31 degrees and the guys had a smile on the whole time. I promise to purge some of our stuff for the next move so you guys are not working until midnight again lol! Thanks again!

Thank you Jay for your glowing review! We will definitely pass your compliments on to our staff! a company is only as good as its employees and we feel that we have some of the best in the industry! Thanks again and enjoy your lovely new home!

SJetterman in
SJetterman in

Move from NW to SW Calgary

I am so glad I chose Alberta Pro Movers! I had a terrible experience from a company who claimed to be professional movers. There is a huge difference from a real professional moving company opposed to the other guys. Do your homework and go with Alberta Pro! You will not regret it! The office girl quoted me 6 hours for my move and Colin, Dan, and Brennan got it done in 4. Could not be happier! Thanks again!

Hello Shaun, thank you so much for your glowing review. We are very proud of our crews. The boys said you were a great customer and really appreciated the tip. See you in a few months for part two.

More about Alberta Pro Movers

Alberta Pro Movers is a leading Calgary moving company, and our people have more than 31 years experience on the market of relocation services. As Calgary Movers we are a full service Calgary Moving Company including packing, transportation, loading, unloading, unpacking and Calgary storage facilities if needed. Our trucks are fully insured and you can rest assured that our movers are professionals who take care in their work. We also provide Free use of Wardrobe boxes on local moves.