McWood Studios

McWood Studios

Review for McWood Studios

JP from Toronto
JP from Toronto

Dolly for large, heavy flatfile (portfolio drawers)

I have an enormous metal flatfile in my home studio that I needed to move around. Having it stationary really limits the space. I needed a custom made dolly with very strong wheels to be built to suit the drawers. McWood did a fantastic job: locking wheels, very, very sturdy. It is an elegant solution to my otherwise clunky storage system. They made and delivered the dolly with very little notice and I was thrilled with the service. I would recommend this company for custom made woodwork.

More about McWood Studios

We are no longer responding to requests! HomeStars will not eliminate our profile. Best of luck finding an appropriate contractor for your project.
Looking for Woodworking pros in Toronto?