Luv-a-rug Services Inc

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
445 Beta st Victoria BC V8Z 1A9
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Victoria  >  Luv-a-rug Services Inc

Review for Luv-a-rug Services Inc

JLAW
JLAW
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Carpet cleaners earned my trust

Luv-a-rug Services Inc
445 Beta st
Victoria
BC
V8Z 1A9

You will not find a more caring, conscientious, hands-on proprietor than Dusty Roberts of Luv-A-Rug. I have used this company's services twice to clean and treat a total of 10 area rugs, including cutting and binding a large broadloom carpet to create two smaller ones. My phone calls have been returned instantaneously, and Dusty has personally picked up and delivered larger items for me.

They cleaned my humble (second-hand!) polyester shag rugs with the same attention as you would wish for the finest wool carpet. My 15-year=old, pet-stained broadloom came up looking like new—and smelling better! They were honest about the expected results for a flood-damaged wool runner, but despite some colour bleed, it looks quite acceptable..

I also appreciate this company's commitment to the community. They are known to donate their services to worthy causes and also to contribute to local charities, including animal welfare organizations.

thanks so much for this kind review. Do keep in mind that anytime you need some rug spotter you can pick up a bottle or our own professional miracle spotter from our offce for just a coin donation to charity!

More about Luv-a-rug Services Inc

We LOVE to carefully and gently wash your fine rugs, one at a time, individually and we NEVER wash your rugs in a 1200 gallon tub with dangerous chemicals and other peoples contaminated rugs. Just go to this link for a FREE ESTIMATE. http: / / luvarug. com/ free-estimate/ Feel ...