Luv A Rug Service Inc

Review for Luv A Rug Service Inc

JLAW
JLAW
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Carpet cleaners earned my trust

You will not find a more caring, conscientious, hands-on proprietor than Dusty Roberts of Luv-A-Rug. I have used this company's services twice to clean and treat a total of 10 area rugs, including cutting and binding a large broadloom carpet to create two smaller ones. My phone calls have been returned instantaneously, and Dusty has personally picked up and delivered larger items for me.

They cleaned my humble (second-hand!) polyester shag rugs with the same attention as you would wish for the finest wool carpet. My 15-year=old, pet-stained broadloom came up looking like new—and smelling better! They were honest about the expected results for a flood-damaged wool runner, but despite some colour bleed, it looks quite acceptable..

I also appreciate this company's commitment to the community. They are known to donate their services to worthy causes and also to contribute to local charities, including animal welfare organizations.

thanks so much for this kind review. Do keep in mind that anytime you need some rug spotter you can pick up a bottle or our own professional miracle spotter from our offce for just a coin donation to charity!

More about Luv A Rug Service Inc

CALL US NOW FOR A FREE ESTIMATE. Bring your rugs to our convenient location where we will unload your rugs or ask for our pick-up and delivery service. ASK ABOUT OUR GUARANTEED PET ODOUR CONTROL. Luv a rug is proud to be a Wool Safe company. We lovingly clean and ...
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in Victoria?