Davies Construction Management Ltd

General Contractors
www.davies-cml.com Vancouver BC
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Vancouver  >  Davies Construction Management Ltd

Reviews for Davies Construction Management Ltd

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

not reliable

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
THEY ARE NOT RELIABLE WHEN IT COMES TO FOLLOW UP.

i HAVE TRIED TO CALL THEM APPROX 100 TIMES OVER LAST 4 MONTHS WITH NO ANSWER TO GET ITEMS RETURNED.

Home Ideas  in Vancouver
Home Ideas in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Renovating my basement

I wanted my daughter to move into my basement with my grandson. I'm a handy man but knew what i wanted required great craftsmanship and time. I called around for a few quotes. These guys had the best price and understood what i wanted done. On time and some great insight.

paulreniers in Vancouver
paulreniers in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

DCM took our cabinet doors six months ago and hasn't brought them back

We spent a lot of money on a really nice pantry system that Braden installed for us. Braden said he would warranty the work for a year. Six months later, we asked him to repair the doors that were increasingly rubbing against each other. He removed the doors and noted that the bottom also needed to be braced because of the weight of the cupboard. Six months later, Braden hasn't returned with the doors, won't answer our phone calls, won't respond to voice messages, and won't answer our email. Once he deals with this, I'll take this review down.

Review has 1 previous version

More about Davies Construction Management Ltd

At DCM, keeping clients happy is important. Being able to keep up site productivity, keeping a close eye on safety and organization while maintaining budgets and time schedules as well as working with other involved company's or persons efficiently has been the driving force behind completing so many successful projects.