The Enviro-Niagara Group

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Welland  >  The Enviro-Niagara Group

Reviews for The Enviro-Niagara Group

Yvonne
Yvonne
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Tankless water heater

The guys were amazing! Friendly and easy to work with, they were pleasure to have here. They came back after hours in the evening when air got trapped in my heating system. Great job! Recommended.

Thank you for choosing Enviro-Niagara and we appreciate your review.

Josh M.
Josh M.
1 review , ON

Living room fireplace insert

Mike and the staff were great to work with. Great work and excellent personalities made the whole experience well worth it! Thank you!

Thank you for choosing Enviro-Niagara. We appreciate your review.

Baxo
Baxo
1 review Welland, ON

Furnace, air conditioning, hot water tank

They installed everything with professionalism and high quality workmanship. I can already feel the money savings.

Thank you, we look forward to hearing from your friends and family. See you in store when it is filter replacement time!

Cram in Welland
Cram in Welland
2 reviews Pelham, ON

New Heating and A/C installed

From the first time we meet with Mike to talk about replacing the heating and A/C, to the completion of the installation of the units by his staff, to the service afterwards with regards to rebates, the service was EXCELLENT. We highly recommend Enviro-Niagara.

Thank you!

Wobbles in Welland
Wobbles in Welland
1 review Welland, ON

Split System Attic Air Conditioner Replacement

Our old flex duct split system was replaced twice by a company that honestly could have cared less. The unit was not level, leaked condensate for weeks and by the time it was discovered it was too late, an entire room destroyed.

I called and spoke to Mike Konderka, explaining that we heat via hot water baseboard heating so there is no ductwork, and one half of the unit was outside, the other half in the attic and access was not the best or easiest. Most companies would not touch this job. He sent out Jim to survey what I wanted done and provided me with an estimate. The flex duct was so destroyed that the air temp in the attic was colder than the house interior.

This was June of 2016 and we were in a heat wave. I wanted no more flex ducts, but solid piped ducts and they worked in conditions that were difficult, never complaining and continued until the job was 100% complete. I no longer recognize 'the attic' anymore, it is the neatest, cleanest and most professional installation I've seen since we bought this home. The unit now sits where it is easily accessible, there is no more struggling to find and replace a flimsy filter that was not accessible at the best of times and it was so comfortable in here this summer, it didn't even feel like the same home. No more bare wires hanging from the rafters, left there by the previous company, and a unit that is never going to leak condensate again.

Mike, his office staff, each of the installers, absolutely everyone we were in contact with were the kindest and most professional workers I've encountered in a very long time. And I'm picky and having been deceived a few times along the way, wasn't too sure or trusting when this began. I'm a convert now. This is the most ethical company you'll ever deal with and I recommend them highly. They will not lead you astray or sell you inferior products. Nor will they leave you with a construction mess. Call them. We are now lifetime customers and advocates and no I'm not related to any of them.

More about The Enviro-Niagara Group

Rental, Sales, Service and Installations on all gas fired appliances and equipment. Reliable, trustworthy and a genuinely honest approach to your HVAC needs. We are an authorized Rheem and Maytag dealer servicing the Niagara Region.