Matrix Remediation Inc.

Asbestos & Lead Removal
Bay A4, 3911 Brandon Street SE Calgary AB T2G 4A7
Asbestos & Lead Removal
Matrix Remediation Inc.

Reviews for Matrix Remediation Inc.

Complete confidence in this team!

We dad some water damage and mold in two of our bathrooms. Matrix came and gave us an excellent quote! Guy and Joey were extremely personable and great to work with. Their staff were very knowledgeable as well which was comforting. Through the whole process all of the workers who were involved with the project were extremely polite, clean (which I'd had issues with through other companies) and friendly. They Got all the work done within the guaranteed time frame and without any issues. We will be using Matrix for any and all issues we have in our home in the future! Although hopefully there are none.. !

Brittanie Outram from Calgary
Brittanie Outram from Calgary

Inspection for Mold

Assisted Review

Hello, Good afternoon

I am emailing in regards to the inspection I had gotten on December 11, 2015.
I am writing to say that Guy had helped me out, and was a perfect person/ company to do so.
I was 5 months pregnant at the time, and was in urgent need; He had given me an inspection and had found mold.
In a recent week he also followed up, kindly. Thus moving forward I have moved from the home he inspected. and I am
writing a testimony to say; I am very appreciative and thankful for having the help from the MATRIX REMEDIATION COMPANY.
Also from having the help from Guy Price in his very kind assistance in helping me find the problem, and caring for my well being.
The company is great and if ever I need help again I will be sure to know who to call.

Brittanie Outram

Clara in Calgary
Clara in Calgary

Bathroom Remediation

I was recommended Matrix Remediation by a friend and I am so glad I chose them to complete the remediation work that my bathroom required. Not only was my request responded to immediately by friendly and courteous employees, but the work was completed with a level of quality and care that any homeowner would appreciate. Everything was completed on time and within the quoted amount, very happy! I would absolutely recommend this company!

Thank you for your review! We enjoyed working with you on the remediation of your bathroom.and look forward to working with you again in the future for any remediation or construction needs you may have. Happy Holidays! -Leah, Matrix Remediation Inc.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Kitchen & Living Room Renovation

We did a renovation in our kitchen and living area and we were very pleased with the quality of work. They were always on time and were very professional. The price was outstanding and we are are so happy with the work that was completed. All the workers were very knowledgeable. Friendly and personable. I would recommend this company!

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. -Leah, Matrix Remediation Inc.

More about Matrix Remediation Inc.

Matrix Remediation is a certified local restoration company, specializing in residential and commercial mold removal and remediation services in the greater Calgary and Edmonton areas.

We are proud to be locally owned and operated as well as a GREEN and environmentally friendly mold removal company in Calgary.