Matrix Remediation Inc.

Bay A4, 3911 Brandon Street SE
Calgary
AB
T2G 4A7

We had a water leak in our ensuite shower which caused water damage on the dinning room/kitchen ceiling. I hired Matrix Restoration for the containment as well as restoration work. Guy showed up within an hour of my call on a Sunday night with dehumidifier and fans to start the drying process and gave me a quote for putting up the containment and taking down the ceiling which was reasonable. Next day his crew came to do the work and finished it on time and did a great job of isolating the work area from the rest of main floor. Guy then sent a few experts in next couple of days for ceiling repair (drywall, mudding and knowdown texture) and painter to paint the walls etc. They took the measurements etc and I had the final quote for the repair work in few days. The quote for the whole work was less than what I got from several other contractors. I ended up going with Matrix Restoration as well for the repair work and they did a wonderful job. Looking at the ceiling nobody can tell the difference from rest of the house. Guy recommended taking down the texture of the entire main floor ceiling and re-painting all the walls. The whole work took 5-6 days but after the work was done his crew cleaned the entire house!! all in all I'm very satisfied with my decision to go with Matrix restoration. It was much easier to deal with just one person to take care of everything. The quality of work excellent and house looks like nothing ever happened to it.