Thunder Bay Movers

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Thunder Bay  >  Thunder Bay Movers

Reviews for Thunder Bay Movers

1 review Thunder Bay, ON

FANTASTIC!

TBay Movers are fantastic! I've used these guys 2 times. They are so friendly and professional. Both of my moves were fast AND affordable. I would highly recommend them to anyone. PS-They price match.

1 review Thunder Bay, ON

DO NOT USE TBAY MOVERS

Thunder Bay Movers
(807)-355-1977
Thunder Bay
P7A 6A9

I recently used Tbay Movers and I am still upset from the nightmare of an experience it was. I will spare the details, but the owner of this company is condescending and did nothing but deny his mistakes. Terrible customer service on behalf of the owner and I do not recommend this company to anybody and urge you to look elsewhere. Accidents happen but the way the owner dealt with the situation was appalling. Never in my life have I been talked to by a business owner in this manner. Do not use Tbay Movers!