Steadfast Siding Services

Stefan in
Stefan in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Siding on my garage.

I had damage to my garage caused by a Toyota floor mat interacting with the gas pedal. I looked at 4 quotes and these guys were right in the middle but their performance was top notch. They showed up on time, did the job in one day and cleaned up like they were never here. I'd definitely recommend them to a friend or family member. Thanks guys!

More about Steadfast Siding Services

My company installs siding, trim, and fascia by James Hardie, Kaycan Wood Products, and Louisiana Pacific, as well as aluminium soffit and fascia. I am currently able to complete projects up to six storeys. I have been in the trades since 1973, engaged in every aspect of residential construction from ...