Legacy Windows & Doors

Reviews for Legacy Windows & Doors

Rick in Langley
Rick in Langley
0 reviews Langley, BC

Full windows replacement (17 windows)

These guys are amazing. There, I said it... full disclosure. If you don't want to know the details about why these guys are amazing, stop here. But I am pretty sure you are very interested in such details, aren't you? That's why you are here. Oh, and by the way, consider yourself warned: I will repeat that these guys are amazing a few times down the review.

Let's start with Peter. Two words to define him: knowledge and patience. He knew all necessary details to accommodate my never-ending stream of questions and doubts, but more importantly, he had the patience to endure a couple of dozens of revisions to our project, never diminishing the quality of his pre-sale service, and always finding the best solution for our needs, window by window. Peter is, in one, word, amazing.

Then came Alex, Chris, Jaxon and more recently Luke, the installation team. Two words to define them: professionalism and respect (well, Alex gets a perfectionist on top of the two, which is what you want in a contractor). They went out of their way to make sure the installation went as smooth as it gets, without sacrificing one inch of quality. Quite the opposite: the quality of their work was all the time at the top of their minds. They left perfectly installed windows, but also repaired some issues surrounding the window frames, and even loose rocks from my chimney (without me even asking!). Alex and team are, in one word, amazing.

But it does not end there. As with any project, things happen. We got some glasses with wrong specifications from the manufacturer, and a few others with scratches. Worry not! The Legacy-Vinyltek warranty combo works quickly and efficiently. Once again, Peter and Alex's team worked on the replacements as steadily and professionally as they did with the first installation, making sure that the client ends up happy. Legacy's post-sale service and warranty is, in one word... you know the drill.

The project also included a full replacement of the envelopment of the back bump out, to make it full vinyl for better weather proofing. They did an outstanding work with that too.

You cannot go wrong with these guys. I told you, they are amazing, and now you know why.

Hi Rick - wow thank you so much for the fantastic review, we are very flattered! :) You were great to work with and trust you will have a much quieter and efficient home with the new windows.

Peter

Suite 395 505, 8840 210th Street
Langley
BC
V1M 2Y2

From the beginning stages Legacy was amazing. Jayden was super kind and went all out to get us what we needed and wanted within budget.

Once work started Alex and his team were fantastic! At one point, I had no idea there were so many guys working as they were all very quiet and respectful of our family and our neighbours. Alex is very much a perfectionist (which suits me fine) and very honest with his opinions - he wouldn’t tell me something was ‘fine’ when it really wasn’t even if it meant more work for him.

Legacy Windows was the 7th and last company I got quotes from and I am so glad that I didn’t cancel that appointment.

I would and have recommended them to anyone and will be using them again next year for a few more window replacements.

Thanks for the feedback Danielle! We appreciate you entrusting us to take care of your place! Alex and his crew definitely have an eye for detail - glad you enjoyed having him and the team around! Looking forward to helping out with the rest of the windows when your ready! Take care!

Private User reviews Chilliwack, BC

Window replacement: Triple pane, low-e 366, European style turn & tilt

We contacted Legacy Windows to have five double-pane, aluminum-framed, sliding windows replaced with triple-pane, low-E 366, European style, turn & tilt windows. Jayden is extremely knowledgeable and will guide you through the entire planning process. His crew showed up well prepared, were super friendly and polite, their work was coordinated, well executed and done before we knew it. We have already planned to get them back for two more projects, and they have already provided quotes and suggestions.
The product we chose is everything we hoped for: Light comes in, the heat stays out! This upgrade was worth every penny during this year's heat waves. We're looking forward to having these guys back for more excellent work!

Thanks for the kind words, John!
Glad you enjoyed having Alex and the crew around your place! They take great pride in their work :)
Looking forward to the next two phases! Take care!

tessier.js
tessier.js
0 reviews Delta, BC

Window Replacement

Good friendly crew. They did a good job, cleaned up everything. They even came back 1 week later to just check with us to make sure everything was ok and brief us about how to operate the windows and maintain them.
I’m an engineer quite experience with window construction and performance. The product is of very good quality with very good performance. I’m very happy overall and looking to see how much warmer it will be in the house this winter.

Thanks for the feedback JS! It was great working with you on this! Appreciate you trusting us with your home and glad your pleased with the end finish! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Jayden Kuik

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Window replacement on our home

We reached out to Legacy after getting quotes from other reputable window contractors. Peter (our sales rep) was very helpful, professional and thorough. His quote was competitive with other reputable contractors. I would recommend contacting Peter and Legacy for anyone looking to at least quote for window replacement.

Thanks Silvio, all the best!
Peter Legacy Windows

SPIRIT C.
SPIRIT C.
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

12' folding glass wall doors

I had a contractor install a 12 foot glass folding wall door on the back of my yacht, their price was approximately $1,000 less than Legacy. When the doors came in I could not believe the inferior quality, the doors looked as though they were designed for inside a mall. They leaked all winter long, needless to say I was very unsatisfied. I contacted Peter at Legacy and he gave me a quote. I agreed to move forward with a little bit of skepticism based on the experience I had with the existing doors. Alex from Legacy came by to install my doors yesterday, he was in and out with his crew in under 4 hours. (The last crew that installed the inferior doors fumbled around for four days). I could not be happier with the quality of workmanship and the professionalism with which the Legacy doors were installed, if you are considering getting a similar type of door system, look no further and pay a little extra for quality. You will not regret it! Thanks Peter and Alex and all the crew Legacy.

Hi Kevin, we are so glad you are happy with the doors. We hope it helps make all your charters a wonderful experience for all your guests.
Have a great summer!

Peter - Legacy Windows

Rebecca
Rebecca
0 reviews Delta, BC

Window Replacement

We are extremely happy with our new Vinyltek windows installed by Legacy Windows! Everyone was extremely professional and knowledge about about the windows and installation. Jayden was fantastic, and was in excellent contact with us from the first time we talked to him on the phone to schedule an estimate, through to our window project being complete. The crew that installed the windows were extremely hardworking, and courteous. They were on time, took their shoes off every time they entered our home, and did an excellent job of cleaning up when the job was complete. Prior to the installation of our new windows, we found that our home's original windows had been leaking and had caused extensive damage. Jayden was able to explain how it would be repaired during our estimate, and the crew did an amazing job of fixing the damage prior to installing the new windows. We are extremely satisfied with the end result. The windows are extremely high quality, and have given our home a whole new look! For this project we replaced half of our home's windows, and we look forward to having Legacy Windows replace our remaining windows next summer! Thank you again Jayden and everyone at Legacy Windows for everything!

Thanks Rebecca - we enjoyed working with you on this! Glad you enjoyed having Alex, Chris and Luke around! They definitely know how to go the extra mile! Looking forward to helping you out on phase 2 when that time comes! Enjoy your summer!

P in Coquitlam
P in Coquitlam
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Window replacement

Had twelve windows replaced with new exterior and interior trim. From my initial contact with Jayden Kuik to the finished project I can honestly say dealing with Legacy Windows was a very positive experience. Jordan, Dylan and Nick obviously take pride in their work. They did a fantastic job of installing the windows and the trim both inside and out are beautifully finished. Legacy’s pricing was competitive to two other quotes I had received but the service alone was far superior to the others. If you want quality service, product and workmanship I definitely recommend Legacy Windows.

Lynda - Maple Ridge

Thanks for the kind words Lynda! It was great working with you on this! Glad you enjoyed Jordan, Dylan & Nicks attention to detail! Enjoy your new Vinyltek windows!

Jayden Kuik

nancydarrell
nancydarrell
0 reviews Surrey, BC

window replacement

Very pleased with the product and quality of the installation. Workers were very friendly and carried out their work in professional matter. Have no problem recommending Legacy to anyone. The quality of Vinytek windows is beyond compare. Jayden Kuik of Legacy was most helpful at all times and It was pleasure to work with him.

Darrell Wakelam Chantilly Lane

Hi Darrell! It was great working with you and the rest of strata council for the replacement of all the windows in your 24 unit complex! I have no doubt you will enjoy your new Vinyltek windows for years to come!

S.W.
S.W.
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

window replacement

Legacy replaced 12 windows for us, and did a super job! I could not be happier with Jayden's coordination of the project and Alex and his team's installation. Their installation method with proper flashing, waterproofing and trim guarantees there will be no water leaks in the future. Legacy also modified some window openings, including putting in a new header.

Thanks for the kind words Steve! Glad you love your new windows! We are looking forward to helping you out with phase 2 when that time arrives!

More about Legacy Windows & Doors

Legacy Windows & Doors specializes in Window & Door upgrades for discerning homeowners. Authorized Dealer of premium Vinyltek & Milgard Windows as well as Architectural Retractable Door products.

Services: Single family and Multi Family window/door replacement work