Centra Windows, Exteriors, Restorations

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
20216 98th Ave Langley BC V1M 3G1
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Langley  >  Centra Windows, Exteriors, Restorations
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Centra Windows, Exteriors, Restorations

Good, Better, Best in Port Alberni
1 review Port Alberni, BC

The Centra team of 4 on the first day and 3 on the subsequent 4 days arrived punctually and worked diligently, efficiently and quietly throughout. They were courteous and considerate, and meticulous in cleaning up every day. The team of 3 were Bob, Connor & Andre. We were thrilled with the transformation to our home and also with the process of the installation. We highly recommend this product and this team who installed it.

Walker Walsh in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

The Victoria Team of Jonathan, Jason, Josh and Greg were absolutely fantastic
The windows are great, the installation was fast and efficient. Jason is a great team manager and he finished the cut in on the new windows and fixed the drywall and repainted to a super standard.
Strongly recommend. More windows next year when the budget allows.

Job Price

Hey there, thanks for the great review! I'm glad your happy with the product and install we had done for you! We do look forward to doing more business with you in the future! Have you heard about our Friends & Family Referral program? If you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale. Glad to hear that your new windows have been trouble free thus far. If you need anything else in the future please do not hesitate to call. Regards, Nicole McRory, Receptionist, Centra Windows Inc.

JJ  in Kamloops
1 review Kamloops, BC

The whole time Centra was here, they displayed professionalism, they were helpful, understanding and were always looking for ways to make our life easier during the window instalment with my two small children.
It was blistering hot this past week, and these guys worked their butts off to efficiently get these windows installed with care and attention. They made sure to check the lawn for nails or screws using a big magnetic device and cleaned up perfectly when they left for the evening, including sweeping my floors :).
I am not sure if Centra spends a lot of time training their employees or if they just hired the right guys, but these men are top notch. I will highly recommend your company to family and friends if this is the type of service that they would be receiving. Overall, fantastic experience. Thank you Centra

Job Price

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to write us a review! I absolutely love hearing how well and thoughtful our installers really are. Being employee owned I know they take great pride in their work. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, we would be happy to assist you further! Thanks again, Nicole McRory, Receptionist, Centra Windows Ltd.

Sue B. in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

From start to finish, this was a wonderful experience for such a large project. As a homeowner putting out a considerable amount of money, there was no stress with any of my dealings with the company. The installers (Brendan P., Slater, and David D.) were extremely pleasant, hard working young men. Any questions were immediately answered in a thorough and respectful manner. Even when I brought a couple of things to their attention, they thanked me for my input. Definitely a first for me! Well done, guys! Thanks!

Job Price

Hey Sue, thanks so much for the great review! I'm glad your happy with the final stage of your renovation. We try to make sure it is a stress free process! Don't forget about our referral program, you could have a chance to make 200$ if you refer any friends or family to us that turns into a sale! Thanks again, Nicole McRory, Receptionist, Centra Windows Inc.

Ang in Kamloops
1 review Kamloops, BC

I phoned around for quotes on getting replacement windows and doors and Centra appeared to be the most professional. The best experience was with the installers who do the real work. :) Bob and Jack were then main guys and they were very patient with all my questions. They were concerned about my satisfaction with their products. They made my experience a happy one.

Job Price

Hi there Ang, thanks so much for this review! I'm glad you enjoyed the outcome of our work! Being employee owned we really do strive on the great work we try and provide. Give us a shout if you have any questions about the product! Thanks again, Nicole McRory, Receptionist, Centra Windows Inc.

1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Amazing professional work by Marshall, Omar, and Luik. they were fast efficient, very clean and very knowledgeable about all the work they were doing. These men were happy and always ready to answer any questions. the windows are gorgeous, bright, clean and have been keeping the summer heat and traffic noise down in our home. We are so happy with the results and we will have no problem sharing our story and this awesome company with others who are looking to get new windows. :) Thank-you so much -Sharon and Steve Ferreira (and Lucy and Evan) :)

Job Price

Hi Sharon and Steve (and Lucy and Evan), Thank you so much for your review. Your kind words are much appreciated. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great Centra experience. I will be sure to pass along your thoughtful comments to our install team. Have you heard about our Friends & Family Referral program? If you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale. Glad to hear that your new windows have been trouble free thus far. If you need anything else in the future please do not hesitate to call. Regards, Shyla Troyer, Receptionist, Centra Windows Inc.

donjulie in
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

We had all old aluminum framed windows replaced and old aluminum sliding patio door replaced with French doors. Very happy with the quality of the product and the install work done was second to none! We had wood trim added to some windows and French doors, other windows on the back we had the composite molding installed, all work done by Nick, Dave, and Joseph who worked politely and efficiently but still taking time to see things were done right. Nick even took extra time to put Tyvek wrap up higher above one of our windows were the original builder screwed up!! One of the first things we noticed with the new windows is our house is much quieter than before, a nice unexpected benefit from the new windows. Thanks again, to Nick, Dave, Joseph the install team and Mark in sales! We will definitely recommend Centra to others! Don and Julie in Maple Ridge.

Job Price

Hi Don and Julie, Thanks so much for the fantastic review!!! Here at Centra we go above and beyond! We are thrilled that you are pleased with our sales and installation team as well as your new windows! If you have any questions about your new windows don't hesitate to call us! Thanks again, Shyla Troyer, Receptionist, Centra Windows Inc.

1 review Kamloops, BC

We had several windows replaced by this company. They were prompt and efficient in the estimate, measure, and arranging installation. The young men, Alan, Brendan P., Marshall, Luke, and Slater who installed the windows worked well as a team. They were pleasant, considerate, professional, as well as thorough and did a great job. I am pleased with the results and grateful to have chosen Centra to replace my windows. Thank you gentlemen! Dale and Larry in Maple Ridge

Job Price

Hi Dale and Larry, Thanks so much for the review! Here at Centra we go above and beyond! Enjoy your new windows and don't forget about our friends and family referral program If you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale. Thanks again, Shyla Troyer, Receptionist, Centra Windows Inc.

1 review Kamloops, BC

I will let readers judge the "service" that I received from this company.
When the salesman first came out he was all friendly and smiles and due to reviews and their good reputation, I placed an order for $12000 worth of windows and doors for a siding and window renovation project and was assured multiple times by the salesman that they had a 6-8 week turnaround. Accordingly, I make arrangements with my contractors. About 2 months later, I get an email saying that the window glazes would have to be a different type to suit city bylaws. That's fine, but now they push the delivery date to 7-9 weeks from this point!
My contractor and I try and get answers and receive no calls back or emails from them for two further weeks!
Then I receive an email pushing the delivery date back a further 8 weeks on top of that! Basically to 6 months from when I had put down my deposit. No explanation offered, nor apology, nor offer of compensation.
Obviously, we are pretty upset by this, and the MOST bizarre thing happens the next day. I get an email saying they are going to refund me and don't want my business.

This is an absolutely true story....so yeah, pretty much I would never ever recommend them and am still considering my legal options.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. It was not our intention to under communicate with you throughout the process and have taken this matter seriously as we take pride in our local manufacturing and dedication to quality products and services. As you mentioned, the change in glazing would have been to ensure that your windows met city bylaws or code standards. It would have been irresponsible for us to provide windows that would not meet these standards.

We understand your frustrations and concerns and your experience with us was not as expected. The delays in your window order were due to a number of factors and we are sorry you feel you were not being heard and we understand how frustrating delays can be. We are concerned that you did not feel our communication on your order was satisfactory and will be investigating how we could have served you better in this area. We are sorry that our relationship with you had to come to a close as it did but due to factors with your order we felt this was the best course of action for both you and us. Your feedback is valuable to us and we wish you the best with your new construction project.

Thanks, Candice – Customer Care Supervisor

Bari in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Having an older home meant there were going to be a few challenges replacing our windows. When Shawn came for measurements he took the time to explain what would be the best method for our home, offering a couple of different solutions. When it came time for the install I was very happy with the team doing the work. Kyle, Glen, Kurt and Trystan were great. Even though the weather was cold and wet they completed the job efficiently and managed to keep everything tidy while doing so.
Great job guys!

Job Price

Hi Barl, thanks for the great review! Our sales representatives and install teams are very experienced and knowledgeable. They try and make sure everything is up to expectations for any homeowner! Don't forget to spread the Centra love for a chance to receive $200 in the mail! Thanks again,
Shyla Troyer, Receptionist, Centra Windows Inc.

More about Centra Windows, Exteriors, Restorations

Centra Windows is headquartered in Langley BC, with a state of the art manufacturing facility producing the high-quality, energy-efficient vinyl windows. We’ve been in business for over 30 years and with our employees also being our owners – we take pride in the work that we do. We are the industry leaders and are always ahead of our competitors with our products, technology, and service. Visit us in one of our branch locations across BC in: Langley, Vancouver, Victoria, Nanaimo, Kamloops, or Kelowna.