Centra Windows, Exteriors, Restorations

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
20216 98th Ave Langley BC V1M 3G1
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Langley  >  Centra Windows, Exteriors, Restorations

Reviews for Centra Windows, Exteriors, Restorations

1 review Vancouver, BC

Condo roof

Centra was hired to replace the roof on my condo building, their price was high yet competitive and it included the rain cover . The job began the first week of August and went way past their estimated finish date which was beginning of December to the end of March.
The "rain cover" supposed to protect against water damage was extremely flimsy, and blew off the building with the first rain and wind. It was continually rebuilt even though there was rain water getting through into the ceilings of every suite on the floor beneath the roof. All the suites have extreme water damage to their ceilings and walls.
The over hang of the rain cover has caused extreme damage to the yards and grounds below.
I would hesitate to hire this company as the amount of clean up and repairs that need to be done is tremendous.

Karen in Victoria
Karen in Victoria

Great Work and Great Team

These guys know their trade! The whole team; from Elijah's clear explanations, to the careful details of measurements and tips about glass choices from Joe and Carl, to the work done by Chris, Jason, Josh, and Riley, these guys are amazing. They patiently made the necessary adjustments to the windows (our home is from 1905), were careful with the household, courteous, and did everything with very much care and detail.
Thank you for making our long dream to fix up our windows into reality. And for the patience with the little "in house" helpers.

Hi Karen,

Thank you so much for the review! I am sure Chris, Jason, Josh, and Riley will be so pleased to hear that you are happy with their work and described them to be patient, detailed, and courteous. As well as Elijah, Joe, and Carl for their clear explanations, careful details of measurements and tips about the glass choices. Enjoy your new windows and don't forget about our friends and family referral program if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

Steve in Lantzville
Steve in Lantzville
1 review Lantzville, BC

Window Replacement

Centra installed 5 windows for us. Phil, Dean and Derek did a great job. You don’t get service as good as these guys delivered. From meeting Chris in the showroom who explained all the options to us to the completion of the job was exceptional.

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for the review. I will pass the message on to Phil, Dean, and Derek who will be happy to hear you are pleased with their work. Enjoy your new windows! Don't forget about our friends and family referral program; if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

stacyleigh68 in Port Alberni
stacyleigh68 in Port Alberni
1 review Port Alberni, BC

Complete windows and door replacement

We were in desperate need of new windows as the ones currently in the house had lost their seals, were aluminum frame and mold was constantly an issue. When I heard Centra had a rebate program on I contacted them, within a week I had an estimator come out and explain how everything worked, showed me the different styles of windows and answered all of my questions. He had a quote to me within 24 hours, and within a month the installers were here to put in all 20 windows and a new door. Conner, Kevin and Dylan were fantastic - they made sure that every area they were working in had drop cloths, at the end of each day they cleaned everything up, even going so far as to vacuum the floors if there were any messes. They were fast and efficient removing the old nasty windows and putting in new, beautiful windows. In 4 days, they had everything done start to finish. They even took the old uglies with them! I couldn't be happier with the job they did right from the estimator to the finished product. Thank you Centra, it's so appreciated!

Hi Stacey,

Thank you so much for your review! I will pass the message on to Connor, Kevin, and Dylan who will be happy to hear you described their work to be very clean, fast, and efficient. Enjoy your new windows and door! Don't forget about our friends and family referral program if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

Barb & Mike  in Qualicum Beach
Barb & Mike in Qualicum Beach
1 review Qualicum Beach, BC

Home Windows Replacement

From initial contact with Jeremy Ross (sales), to the three great guys, Derek, Calvin & David who came to our home, from start to finish very pleased with the service we received. We live in an older home (1949). Everything was explained in detail, any concerns were met right through to the final walk-through to ensure everything was completed to our satisfaction. Definitely would recommend this company.

Hi Barb and Mike!

Thank you so much for the review! Here at Centra we go above and beyond! I will pass the message on to Jeremy, Derek, Calvin, and David who will be happy to hear that you are very pleased with the service you received from start to finish. Enjoy your new windows! Don't forget about our friends and family referral program; if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

Thanks again, Serena Kragh – Customer Care Receptionist, Centra Windows Inc

Missy in Victoria
Missy in Victoria

replacement of two windows

Josh and Justin were just terrific. Not only did they install two new windows with screens, but they also repaired my sliding patio doors free of charge, when I asked them to look at it. They arrived exactly on time, were clean, accurate, professional, and polite. I would recommend them and their company to anyone without hesitation. I love my new windows and am a happy customer.

Hi Missy,

Thank you so much for your review. I will pass the message on to Josh and Justin who will be happy to hear you described their work to be very clean, accurate, professional, and polite. Enjoy your new windows! Don't forget about our friends and family referral program if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

Nfercho in Kamloops
Nfercho in Kamloops
1 review Kamloops, BC

Installation of new patio door

Tim and Josh were friendly and efficient from the moment they pulled in my driveway. Did an awesome job on removing my old patio door and replacing it with a wonderful new one. They fully explained all its features and confirmed that if I had any issues with the product, it would be taken care of. They had me laughing with their great sense of humour and I enjoyed their company. Would recommend them to anyone. As an extra bonus they removed a pile of wet carpet and underlay piled in my driveway due to a flood in my basement the night before. Thx so much guys!!

Hello,

Thank you so much for the review! I am sure Tim and Josh will be so pleased to hear that you are happy with their work and describe them to be efficient, friendly, and humorous. Enjoy your new patio door and don't forget about our friends and family referral program if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

Monir Salehzadah in Surrey
Monir Salehzadah in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Window Replacement

Centra just finished replacing some of my windows. I have to say that Alan, Slater and Dave J. were by far the best group of guys that came to my house to do work for me. My experience from start to finish with Centra has been wonderful. From the initial quote I got from Natalie when I wasn't sure if I would proceed with this to Mark Brandow guiding me through the process/options etc. has been a great experience. I would not hesitate to recommend Centra and when it comes to changing the rest of my windows in the future I will definitely ask Mark to send over the crew of Alan, Slater and Dave J. They were courteous, professional and they did a clean job. We are really happy with the windows.

Hi Monir!

Thank you so much for the review! Here at Centra we go above and beyond! I will pass the message on to Alan, Slater, and Dave J who will be happy to hear you described their work to be courteous, professional and organized. And also will pass the message on to Natalie and Mark who will be pleased to hear your experience with Centra Windows was wonderful start to finish. Enjoy your new windows! Don't forget about our friends and family referral program; if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

Martin
Martin
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Top notch job on new windows, door and siding

My wife and I hired Centra for new windows, front door and new siding on a house we recently bought in Nanaimo.

They did a top notch job and we are very pleased with the results.

I would like to call out Kevin D, Dylan B and Connor, who did the work. They really made Centra look good with their professionalism and friendliness. They took the time to walk us through the process and various issues as they came up, along with excellent solutions.

I absolutely would recommend Centra and will be using them again, I'm sure.

Hi Martin,

Thank you so much for the review! I am sure Kevin D, Dylan B, and Connor will be so pleased to hear that you are happy with their work and describe them to be friendly, and professional. Enjoy your new windows, doors, and siding! And don't forget about our friends and family referral program if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

Brian in Courtenay
Brian in Courtenay

Window replacements

We were delighted with the service provided by Centra Windows in replacing all the windows in our home. From the initial meeting to discuss our requirements through to implementation, the work was carried out to the highest standard.
The site crew of Chris, Jason and Riley were professional in both conduct and performance.
We would certainly recommend this company to others.
Brian and Thelma Dyer

Hi Brian,

Thank you so much for the review. I will pass the message on to Chris, Jason, and Riley who will be happy to hear you are pleased with the professionalism in their performance and conduct. Enjoy your new windows! ! Don't forget about our friends and family referral program; if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale. We really appreciate you spreading the word about Centra and sharing your experience.

More about Centra Windows, Exteriors, Restorations

Centra Windows is headquartered in Langley BC, with a state of the art manufacturing facility producing the high-quality, energy-efficient vinyl windows. We’ve been in business for over 30 years and with our employees also being our owners – we take pride in the work that we do. We are the industry leaders and are always ahead of our competitors with our products, technology, and service. Visit us in one of our branch locations across BC in: Langley, Vancouver, Victoria, Nanaimo, Kamloops, or Kelowna.