Centra Windows, Exteriors, Restorations

Linda in Vancouver
Linda in Vancouver
1 review Kelowna, BC

Windows

We would like to thank the following fellows for providing a quality product, attention to detail, respect for us and our property and just all around great service....Jake L., Bryan R., Bryan W., Sam, Glen, Peter and Dennis.
L Townsend

Hi Linda,

Thank you so much for the review! I am sure Jake I., Bryan R., Bryan W., Sam, Glen, Peter, and Dennis I. who will be so pleased to hear that you are happy with their work. Enjoy your new windows and don't forget about our friends and family referral program if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

Thanks again,

Michael Weinell – Customer Experience Agent, Centra Windows Inc.

Don and Carol in Kamloops
Don and Carol in Kamloops
1 review Kamloops, BC

Courtenay,B.C.

We just had our whole house re-windowed by Centra (Nanaimo) and wish to let you know that we are very pleased with the final result. The quality is great and the installation went very well.
Calvin W., Dyllan S. and Andre P. did a very professional job, were courteous and pleasant to have in our home and always had a smile and a good attitude to go along with their work ethic. We definitely would refer Centra to anyone we know.
Great Product - Great Company and Great Employees - thank you for a job well done.

Hi Don and Carol!

Thank you so much for the review! Here at Centra we go above and beyond! I will pass the message on to Calvin W, Dylan S, and Andre P who will be happy to hear you described their work to be professional, courteous, and pleasant. I see I do not have to remind you about our referral program; we really appreciate you spreading the word about Centra and sharing your experience. Enjoy your new windows!

Terry in Nanaimo
Terry in Nanaimo
1 review Nanaimo, BC

Replaced all windows and patio doors and enlarged some windows

We replaced and or enlarged all our windows and two patio doors. The guys from Centra Windows were efficient and friendly. Finished the work on time and within the original estimate. Our windows/doors look and work beautiful. We highly recommend Centra Windows. Great service, excellent product and workmanship .

Hi Terry,

Thank you so much for the review! We are pleased to hear the installers were efficient and friendly. Enjoy your new windows! I see I do not have to remind you about our referral program; we really appreciate you spreading the word about Centra and sharing your experience.

Ken & Pat in Langley Township
Ken & Pat in Langley Township
1 review Langley Township, BC

Windows

Thank you to the “Centra Team”; we had replacement windows installed in our 30 year home; everything was professional from Mark’s quote, to the final clean up. Alan, Slater, Dave J. Aaron S, you are first rate and a pleasure to work with.
We will continue to recommend Centre to our family and friends.

Hi Ken & Pat,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy you are enjoying your new windows! I will pass the message onto Mark, Alan, Slater, Dave J, and Aaron J who will be pleased to hear everything was professional and clean from beginning to end. I see I do not have to remind you about our referral program; we really appreciate you spreading the word about Centra and sharing your experience.

Serena Kragh – Customer Care Receptionist, Centra Windows Inc

Ann in North Saanich
Ann in North Saanich
1 review North Saanich, BC

Windows installation.

We had our windows installed July 25th. The installers were very friendly and efficient. Tim and Arnell did a very good job. They worked very well together. We are very pleased at the results. We would highly recommend their services. Thank you.

Hi Ann,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear you are pleased with the service and results. I will pass the message to Tim and Arnell who will also be happy hear you described them to be friendly and efficient. I see I do not have to remind you about our referral program; we really appreciate you spreading the word about Centra and sharing your experience.

Angelle in Sidney
Angelle in Sidney
1 review North Saanich, BC

Window Replacemt

Best professional experience I’ve had ( and we’ve done a lot of Reno’s ) .
Tim Brett and his team were phenomenal. Excellent customer service, attention to detail and efficient work. Any concerns I had were met with a positive attitude and eagerness to please. We will definitely use Centra again for the remainder of our windows. Product was as expected and makes a huge difference in our space. Cost is comparable to other providers but exterior facade is what sold us on Centra.

Hi Angelle!
Thank you so much for the review! Here at Centra we go above and beyond! I will pass the message on to Tim, Brett, and his team who will be happy to hear you described their work to be detailed, efficient, positive and eager to please. Enjoy your new windows! Don't forget about our friends and family referral program; if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

dennis the menace3 in Kamloops
dennis the menace3 in Kamloops
1 review Kamloops, BC

window review

windows installed on time as quoted the large front window was 12 feet
tall and weighed 230 lbs. two installers did a great job installing it and it fit like a glove really quite impressed

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear you are enjoying your new window! Don't forget about our friends and family referral program; if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

Thanks again,

Serena Kragh – Customer Care Receptionist, Centra Windows Inc.

Wayne Shah in Kelowna
Wayne Shah in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

Windows and Doors replacement.

I was not present for the replacement but my wife was there. She was very impressed by the installers that Centra sent. I would get home late every day and saw the work that was done and I was also very impressed. They did the job in good time and left the site very clean. We are both really happy with the work that was done. Our old windows and doors were 42 years old and use to freeze up in winter. I can't wait for this winter to see the difference, can even notice a big change since being installed. I would thoroughly recommend this company to anyone. Our installers were Glenn, Bryan and Mike.

Hi Wayne,

Thank you so much for your review. I will pass the message on to Glenn, Bryan, and Mike who will be happy to hear you described their work to be very punctual and clean. Enjoy your new windows and doors! Don't forget about our friends and family referral program if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

HabsFan86 in Victoria
HabsFan86 in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Front Window installation

The installers were very punctual, actually showed up a little before the scheduled time. They were very professional and courteous. There installed the window to a high standard and made sure everything looked perfect. My home is from 1918 so the window frame was not perfectly even and they did their best to make sure it looked amazing. I would be happy to have them do more windows in the future.

Hello,

Thank you so much for the review! I am sure the installers will be so pleased to hear that you are happy with their work and describe them to be punctual, professional, and courteous. Enjoy your new window and don't forget about our friends and family referral program if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

BRussell in Vernon
BRussell in Vernon
1 review Vernon, BC

Windows replaced

We have just replaced all the wood windows in our Vernon bungalow with Centra vinyl and we are more than pleased with the service and the result. From estimator, Brian, to the installation crew of Glenn, Bryan, Mike, Dennis, and Dave, all were friendly and thorough in their work. The installation was quick but not rushed and attentive to detail. A good team to have doing this work.

Hello! Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with the service you received from start to finish. I will pass the message on to Glenn, Bryan, Mike, Dennis, and Dave who will be happy to hear you described their work to be friendly, thorough, quick, and detailed. And don't forget about our friends and family referral program; if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

More about Centra Windows, Exteriors, Restorations

Centra Windows is headquartered in Langley BC, with a state of the art manufacturing facility producing the high-quality, energy-efficient vinyl windows. We’ve been in business for over 30 years and with our employees also being our owners – we take pride in the work that we do. We are the industry leaders and are always ahead of our competitors with our products, technology, and service. Visit us in one of our branch locations across BC in: Langley, Vancouver, Victoria, Nanaimo, Kamloops, or Kelowna.