Centra Windows, Exteriors, Restorations

Peter Sargent in Maple Ridge
Peter Sargent in Maple Ridge
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Window replacement

We recently had 17 windows replaced in our home. We noticed a reduction in noise immediately. Pat, Aaron & Nick R. were very professional in their installing of the windows. They were very polite, did an excellent job and cleaned up after themselves.
We would highly recommend Centra Windows to anyone looking to have work done and we would have Centra Windows back for any other work in the future.

Phil in Surrey
Phil in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Window and French Door Installation

Very professional company to deal with right from first contact with John. We are happy with the installed windows and a patio doors at our house; already noticing a reduction of outside noise and aesthetic look of the house . Scott and Trystan were all very polite and professional and did an excellent job from start to finish. Will definitely be recommending Centra Windows and wont hesitate to use them on future upgrades.

Phil and Mel

Hi Phil,

Thank you so much for the review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the service you received from start to finish. I am sure Scott and Trystan will be so pleased to hear that you are happy with their work and describe them to be polite, and professional. Enjoy your new windows! I see I do not have to remind you about our referral program; we really appreciate you spreading the word about Centra and sharing your experience.

Thanks again,
Serena Kragh – Customer Care Receptionist, Centra Windows Inc.

codym27 in Toronto
codym27 in Toronto
0 reviews Langley Township, BC

Would highly reccomend

Very professional company to deal with right from first contact with Brad when we went over what options i had. The crew just finished installing windows and a patio door in my house and i couldn't be happier, already noticing a reduction of outside noise and the house looks much better and updated. Scott, Trystan and Blair R were all very polite and professional and did an excellent job from start to finish, will for sure be recommending Centra Windows and wont hesitate to use them on future upgrades.

Hello!
Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy to hear you are enjoying your new windows and patio door! I will pass the message on to Brad, Scott, Trystan, and Blair R who will be happy to hear you described their work to professional and polite. I see I do not have to remind you about our referral program; we really appreciate you spreading the word about Centra and sharing your experience!

David in Victoria
David in Victoria
0 reviews Victoria, BC

Sliding Patio Door Installation

We had an old set of French doors leading onto the back patio that were installed by the previous owner. Unfortunately, they were not sealed properly, and we were experiencing a lot of leaking during the wetter months (though at the time we did not know why). We decided to get a sliding door installed in place of the French doors. Tim and Justin showed up at 8:00 AM, had the new door installed before noon, and all the finishing work done an hour later. When they left, the only thing to suggest they'd been there in the first place was an awesome new sliding door. They did an incredible job! In the process they uncovered the likely source of our leak, pointing out where the water had been coming in, and sealed it. I acknowledge that it was not an easy job, given the custom size and the unique nature of the house and frame itself, but Tim and Justin solved every issue that came up and we're very happy the work. If they by any chance read this: Thanks again guys! It looks fantastic!

Hi David,

Thank you so much for the review! I am sure Tim and Justin will be so pleased to hear that you are happy with their work. Enjoy your new patio door and don't forget about our friends and family referral program if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

Thanks again,

Michael Weinell – Customer Experience Agent, Centra Windows Inc.

windows in Nanaimo
windows in Nanaimo
0 reviews Nanaimo, BC

Replacing all windows and sliding door

Derek D and Dyllan S replaced all windows and sliding door. They arrived on time, worked diligently and were friendly and answered all our questions. This is our second project using Centra Nanaimo as they also replaced all windows and sliding doors for us in Parksville. We have no hesitation in recommending the Company to others. Thanks again to Derek and Dyllan for a job well done. Allan and Janice Mason.

Hi Allan and Janice,

Thank you so much for your review. I will pass the message on to Derek D and Dylan S who will be happy to hear you described their work to be very punctual, friendly, and diligent. Enjoy your new windows and sliding door! I see I do not have to remind you about our referral program; we really appreciate you spreading the word about Centra and sharing your experience.

Louise from Surrey in Kamloops
Louise from Surrey in Kamloops

window replacement

Centra is currently replacing the windows of our townhouse complex and they just finished the windows and exterior finishing of my unit. There was a snag in the schedule due to unforeseen circumstances but they went the extra mile to make sure that I’m completely satisfied with the solution to my problem. The quality of the windows was excellent. I now have a constant temperature in the house and my furnace is not working all the time. I am finally saving on my heating bills. I’m very impressed with the leadership, professionalism and caring attitude of company officers all the way down to the people installing the windows and finishing the exterior. Tyler and his team who did my unit were all friendly, courteous and made sure that everything is in order and clean before they left. Special thanks to Garett W., Steve B. Centra is a great/reputable company and I highly recommend them.

Hi Louise!

Thank you so much for the review! Here at Centra we go above and beyond! I will pass the message on to Tyler and his team who will be happy to hear you described their work to be friendly, courteous, and organized. I will also pass the message on to Garret W and Steve B and let them know you were very impressed with our service and described Centra to be a great/reputable company. Enjoy your new windows! I see I do not have to remind you about our referral program; we really appreciate you spreading the word about Centra and sharing your experience.

Tony and Lesley  in Kamloops
Tony and Lesley in Kamloops

Living Room windows

This was a fairly straight forward job, and Tim and Ryley were very friendly and professional. We are so happy with the way they paid attention to detail so that we don't have to repaint the exterior trim!
They did a great job of cleaning as well. Thanks guys!!

Hi Tony and Lesley,

Thank you so much for your review. I will pass the message on to Time and Ryley who will be happy to hear you described their work to be friendly, professional, clean and detailed. Enjoy your new windows! Don't forget about our friends and family referral program if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

Renee in Kamloops
Renee in Kamloops

Awsome Job

We had 13 new windows installed by Centra a few weeks ago. We are loving the way our new windows look and function. The whole team was courteous, friendlyl and most of all professional the whole way thru. Thank you to Tim, Justin and Jason for the great installation. We are so glad we went with Centra for our new windows.

Hi Renee,

Thank you so much for the review! I am sure Tim, Justin and Jason will be so pleased to hear that you describe them to be courteous, friendly, and professional. Enjoy your new windows and don't forget about our friends and family referral program if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

Thanks again,

Serena Kragh – Customer Care Receptionist, Centra Windows Inc.

REPLACEMENT OF OLD WINDOWS

Today, Damon and Andrew N replaced some old existing windows. They were on time, friendly, and professional. Plus they cleaned up! We are very happy with the Centra products and the service provided by our salesman Raymond C and the installers Damon and Andrew N. Thank you!

Hi Dorritta,

Thank you so much for the review! I am sure Damon, Andrew N and Ray will be so pleased to hear that you are happy with their work and describe them to be on time, friendly and professional. Enjoy your new windows and don't forget about our friends and family referral program if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

Thanks again,

Michael Weinell – Customer Experience Agent, Centra Windows Inc.

Kelly  in Abbotsford
Kelly in Abbotsford
0 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Entire Home Window Replacement

Last week My family had the pleasure of having Andrew V. , Andrew N. , and Damon do a complete window replacement in our family home. They were friendly, efficient and did a beautiful job in making our house look great inside and out. Not only did they clean up after themselves on a daily basis on each of the five days they were here leaving no trace of the construction, they also took care of our Golden Retriever while we were at work. Great quality product and helpful with any questions we had as well as proper cleaning and operation procedures. I highly recommend this company to assist you in your window project.

Hi Kelly!
Thank you so much for the review! Here at Centra we go above and beyond! I will pass the message on to Andrew V, Andrew N, and Damon who will be happy to hear you described their work to be clean, efficient, caring, and friendly. Enjoy your new windows! I see I do not have to remind you about our referral program; we really appreciate you spreading the word about Centra and sharing your experience.

More about Centra Windows, Exteriors, Restorations

Centra Windows is headquartered in Langley BC, with a state of the art manufacturing facility producing the high-quality, energy-efficient vinyl windows. We’ve been in business for over 30 years and with our employees also being our owners – we take pride in the work that we do. We are the industry leaders and are always ahead of our competitors with our products, technology, and service. Visit us in one of our branch locations across BC in: Langley, Vancouver, Victoria, Nanaimo, Kamloops, or Kelowna.