Centra Windows, Exteriors, Restorations

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
20216 98th Ave Langley BC V1M 3G1
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Langley  >  Centra Windows, Exteriors, Restorations
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Centra Windows, Exteriors, Restorations

1 review Abbotsford, BC

Thank you Centra! My installation is fabulous and a huge shout out to your crew Alan, Brendon P. And Slater! Hard working, professional and craftsmen.
If you are looking for a local company that is honest, efficient and timely, Centra is worth contacting. The sales rep provided verbal and written information and worked within my price range. He was accurate in the time line and my windows and doors were manufactured locally to my homes specifications. The work crew mentioned above were great.

Job Price

Hi there, Thank you so much for your review. I am so happy to hear that you had such a good Centra experience. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our install team. Have you heard about our Friends & Family Referral program? If you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale. Enjoy your new windows and if you need anything else in the future please do not hesitate to call. Regards, Nicole McRory, Receptionist Centra Windows Inc

Mike otto in Toronto
1 review Surrey, BC

I Did lots of research and decided on centra because of the time spent making sure I understood there product and install methods. I would like to thank Alan , Bredon. P and Slater for the professional attitudes and attention to detail.

Job Price

Hi there, thanks for the review! I so glad your happy with the installation and product. Don't forget to spread the Centra love! It gives us a chance to send you $200 in the mail as a thanks for the business. Thanks again, Nicole McRory, Receptionist, Centra Windows Inc

Francine in Langley
1 review , ON

We had 11 windows replaced in our home. Centra did a great job, they were fast,, efficient and left our home spotless!! Many thanks to Andrew V., Damon, Shayne and Vadim!!

Job Price

Hi there, thanks so much for the review! Very happy things went well and you are happy with the process. With an Employee Owned and Operated company you will always be greeted with amazing service in any area of your renovation that you are in. Don't forget to spread the Centra love! It gives us a chance to send you $200 in the mail as a thanks for the business. Thanks again, Nicole McRory, Receptionist, Centra Windows Inc

George from Vancouver
2 reviews Delta, BC

After having a couple of windows that started to have condensation between the glass it was time to replace all the aluminum windows in our home. We called Centra for a quote along with 2 other quote from other competitors. Centra was in the middle for cost compared to the other 2 competitors. Ray Charron of Centra explained how the windows installation on our vinyl siding home (the front windows having wood trim too), but removing the vinyl siding and fully removing the whole window frame. I wasn't looking for the best price (cheapest) but the BEST value and Centra was our choice and we booked the installation for September 5.

The 3 day installation was finished on September 7 and WOW the windows are just beautiful, my wife loves them!! The Centra crew (Andrew, Damon, Shayne & Vadin) that installed the windows was just Impeccable! True professionals, the window installation just went Prefect and they kept our home clean at the end of every day.

We totally recommend Centra for your Window Replacement Company, you will not be disappointed.

Job Price

Hi there George, thank for taking the time to write a review! It sounds like this renovation was stress free which we are really trying to aim for! ur products are high quality so I'm sure you wont regret them, and we do have the lifetime warranty as well. I'm happy you enjoyed the installers, I know they all take pride in their work. Don't forget to spread the Centra love! If you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale. If you have any questions about your new windows don't hesitate to call us! Thanks again, Nicole McRory, Receptionist, Centra Windows Inc.

Michael in Langley
6 reviews Langley, BC

This the third time I've used Centra and I've never had a problem. From the initial quote,to the installation there has never been a problem. The quality of the product is only surpassed by the quality of the installation. If youre looking for new windows or replacement windows look nowhere, I know I never will.

Job Price

Hi there Michael, thanks for the review! I'm glad to hear you keep coming back to us for your window upgrades. We try to make sure our customer service and experience is top notch! Have you heard about our Friends & Family Referral program? If you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale. If you have any questions about your new windows don't hesitate to call us! Thanks again, Nicole McRory, Receptionist, Centra Windows Inc.

1 review Langley, BC

Centra came out to replace 18 windows at my home they had to remove boards around all the windows and replace them as well as windows. This was done very efficiently. I was really impressed how they cleaned up after each day with no damage to any of my house or out door area. The following workers were very professional and friendly going the extra mile to help me put my curtains back in place. Andrew, Damon, Shayne, Dave B. , Nick-Read, Joe, Vadim Thank you.

Job Price

Hi there, thanks for the review! I'm glad you are happy with the outcome of this renovation. I know all of our installers are very experienced and try their best to make sure the job gets done efficiently! Have you heard about our Friends & Family Referral program? If you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale. If you have any questions about your new windows don't hesitate to call us! Thanks again, Nicole McRory, Receptionist, Centra Windows Inc.

1 review North Vancouver, BC

We replaced 13 windows and 1 French door. Very solid product, could be a little more attention to the finishing detail of the windows themselves.

Windows were replaced in both stucco and wood siding, great job.

The install crew were great, Alan, Brendan P and Slater were very professional and really knew what they were doing, worked very well as a team.

Job Price

Hi there, thank you for the review! I'm happy you are impressed with our products. And we appreciate the criticism, this is something we will have to mention to our install teams! They all take great pride in their work so they appreciate all comments. Enjoy your new windows and if you need anything else in the future please do not hesitate to call. Thanks again, Nicole McRory, Receptionist, Centra Windows Inc.

Mike Kelly in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

From Brian Richardson (sales) to three excellent installers,Shawn,Chris and Sam, they were very polite and accommodating in everything they did. They got their head down and worked diligently through the installation. They went out of their way in every respect.
Mike Kelly.

Job Price

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to write a review! Im so glad you are happy with the installation and outcome of this renovation. Our sales reps and installers are all very knowledgable and try thier best to make sure everything goes smoothly! Enjoy your new windows and if you need anything else in the future please do not hesitate to call. Thanks again, Nicole McRory, Receptionist, Centra Windows Inc.

Ian and Rose Finlay from Richmond
4 reviews Richmond, BC

In 2013 we had Centra replace the exterior of our home with Hardi Plank as well as replace three doors. One of the locks was giving us a problem and Centra sent Scott to fix it at no charge and without any hassle. As we did in 2013, we highly recommend Centra for follow up repairs and service in addition to restoration.

The Finlays

Job Price

Hi there Ian and Rose, thanks for taking the time to write a review! Considering we have been in business now for over 30 years we are always going to be here to help you out! Dont hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any other concers or questions! Thanks again, Nicole McRory, Receptionist, Centra Windows Inc.

1 review Vancouver, BC

August 23, 2017 Had Scott do repairs to our sliders after many years of excellent service. Scott was on time and extremely personable! He got the job done in a quick and efficient manner. The jobsite was left clean and our door works like it was brand new!! We are very satisfied and happy!! It was a pleasure having him in our home. Thanks again Anna and Centra!!

Job Price

Hi there, thanks for the review! Even if something goes wrong after the installation we are always happy to come out and fix it up. Our technicians are very knowledgeable with our products and always come up with the right solution! Thanks again, Nicole McRory, Receptionist, Centra Windows Inc.

More about Centra Windows, Exteriors, Restorations

Centra Windows is headquartered in Langley BC, with a state of the art manufacturing facility producing the high-quality, energy-efficient vinyl windows. We’ve been in business for over 30 years and with our employees also being our owners – we take pride in the work that we do. We are the industry leaders and are always ahead of our competitors with our products, technology, and service. Visit us in one of our branch locations across BC in: Langley, Vancouver, Victoria, Nanaimo, Kamloops, or Kelowna.