Centra Windows, Exteriors, Restorations

John in Lake Errock
John in Lake Errock
5 reviews Lake Errock, BC

Centra, Langley, B.C.

From the first contact with Centra, Langley and our in house estimator, John Larche our experience has been exceptional.
Our team of installers, Andrew, Damon and Omar were very professional and the quality of their work was apparent.
The work site was left clean every night.
We will definitely use them in the future.

Hi John!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so happy to see you had a great experience from start to finish, and I'll be sure to let John, Andrew, Damon, and Omar know how much you appreciated their hard work.

Enjoy your new windows! Don't forget about our friends and family referral program as well: If you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

Thank you again and have an excellent rest of your week :)

Ken in Abbotsford
Ken in Abbotsford
2 reviews Kamloops, BC

Fast, meticulous, first rate service, crew, and products

We had all the windows replaced at the front of our house by Centra yesterday. Every point of contact with this company has been a pleasant experience. No pressure sales, and lots of product info supplied by John Larche. Great post consult follow-up and booking procedures. The installation team of Andrew V., Damon, Tyler, Kurtis and Luke arrived on time, and I am still completely in awe that they got this job done in one day (it was booked for two) and left things like they never had been here - yet now we have these beautiful new windows perfectly framed. The guys were super friendly, and all obviously enjoy their jobs and get great pride out of their work. We will not shop anywhere else when we eventually have the rest of the windows in our house replaced.

Hi Ken! Thank you so much for such a thoughtful review. We're glad to see John's sales knowledge and customer service impressed you and that you had a pleasant experience with Andrew, Damon, Tyler, Kurtis, and Luke's hard work and positive attitudes. Enjoy your new windows and doors and don't forget about our friends and family referral program: If you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale. Thanks again - Molly Ede, Customer Care Receptionist, Centra Windows Inc.

Alpaca in Pitt Meadows
Alpaca in Pitt Meadows
3 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Window replacement

The new windows look fantastic and we can already see a difference.
The team, Andrew, Andrew.N and Damon were great, they were friendly, polite and respectful and took the time to explain what they were doing when we asked. They cleaned up every day and I think they left my carpets cleaner than when they arrived. They were accommodating in the order we wanted the windows installed and were careful of the plants and household items. A special thanks to Andrew, who went above and beyond and cleared our gutters that were blocked during a heavy rain.

Hi there!

Thank you so much for the review! I'm sure Damon and the Andrews will be so happy to hear you appreciated their hard work and household cleaning skills :)

Enjoy your new windows and don't forget about our friends and family referral program if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

Thanks again!

Brent V. in Kamloops
Brent V. in Kamloops
1 review Kamloops, BC

new windows

the crew of Marshall, David James and OMAR did an excellent job installing my new windows. the rain on the first day was really heavy but they did not slow down. these 3 men were always courteous a real pleasure to work with. I am very pleased with the installation!

Hi Brent!

Thank you so much for your review! Here at Centra we go above and beyond, even in the rainy season. I will let Marshall, David, and Omar know how courteous you found them and how pleased you are with the installation.

Enjoy your new windows and forget about our friends and family referral program: if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale

Thanks again and have a wonderful rest of your week :)

Molly Ede - Customer Care Receptionist - Centra Windows

Brian and Kathy in Chilliwack
Brian and Kathy in Chilliwack
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Installation of garden doors

We had our garden doors installed today by Centra. Extremely happy with them. Awesome job by Damon and Andrew V. Very friendly, curtious, professional duo. They even cleaned up after themselves including washing the window. Thanks Centra Windows

Hi Brian and Kathy!

Thank you so much for your review! I will be sure to tell Damon and Andrew how much you appreciated their teamwork and cleanliness

Enjoy your new windows and don't forget about our friends and family referral program: If you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale

Thanks again :)

Phil in Toronto
Phil in Toronto
1 review Coquitlam, BC

More windows to replace

Great job done by the crew of Alan, Shawn and Slater with followup by Rod. We love our new windows, not only for the energy efficiency of them but also the look/design. The crew arrived on time and were very efficient with their work and detail. Like to also mention Ray for the initial contact with Centra (sales) as he was very knowledgeable and patient with all our questions concerning the windows we ended up choosing. Thanks to everyone involved. Look forward to working with you again (saving up to replace some more windows!).
Sincerely, Phil & Kim.

Hi Phil and Kim!

Thank you so much for your review! I'm so glad to see you had a positive experience with Ray, Alan, Shawn, and Slater from start to finish and that our attention to work and detail was able to give you the best install possible

Enjoy your new windows! Don't forget about our friends and family referral program if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale

Have a great rest of your week and we look forward to hearing from you again :)

Janis in Mission
Janis in Mission
1 review Mission, BC

The Best Place for Windows

Just had my windows installed, guys where great, very neat, and also very friendly, my windows are perfect.
Recommend this company to everyone.
Pat, Nick, Joseph, and the 2 Davids, did a great job.

Hi Janis!

Thank you so much for the review! Here at Centra we love to go above and beyond! I will pass the message on to Pat, Nick, Joseph, and the Davids, who will be so happy to hear you loved their friendly and tidy work. Enjoy your new windows! Don't forget about our friends and family referral program; if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

Thanks again and have a wonderful day :)
Molly Ede, Customer Care Receptionist, Centra Windows Inc.

Linda in Dawson Creek
Linda in Dawson Creek
1 review Dawson Creek, BC

Great work, friendly hard working staff

We had 3 large windows and 1 sliding glass door replaced. Trystan, Scott E. Joe M, and Brayden S were very careful taking out the sliding glass door that had stacked brick around the lower half not to disturb the brick. They were tidy and cleaned up the area they worked. they were very respectful of our home and used floor coverings to protect the floors. The windows and door look great and I'm fairly sure it won't be long before we replace a few more windows. thanks guys

Hi Linda!

Thank you so much for the review. I will pass the message on to Trystan, Scott, Joe, and Brayden, who will be happy to hear you are pleased with their work. Enjoy your new windows! Don't forget about our friends and family referral program as well; if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale :)

Thank you again and have a wonderful holiday season! - Molly Ede, Customer Care Receptionist, Centra Windows Inc.

Lisa in Bowser
Lisa in Bowser
1 review Bowser, BC

Best Service EVER

I am so impressed not only with my new windows and doors, but with the service I recieved as well.

I wasnt expecting such quick, tidy, work. The boys were respectful, went out of their way to help me put drapes back up, and I didnt have to lift a finger to clean up after they left either.

I am so happy with their work that I have already reccommended them to 3 friends who are now customers!

Hi Lisa!

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear you are enjoying your new windows. I see I do not have to remind you about our referral program; we really appreciate you spreading the word about Centra and sharing your experience.

Thanks again,

Molly Ede – Customer Care Receptionist, Centra Windows Inc.

Col and Jan Hallas in Surrey
Col and Jan Hallas in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Replacement of Windows & Sliding Doors

I have just had 27 windows and 2 sliding doors replaced by Centra Windows - Langley. The installation was superbly completed in 4 1/2 days by Kyle, Glen and Kurt. My wife and I could not have been happier with their professionalism, skill and work ethic. They all arrived early each day and worked diligently throughout the day to complete their self-assigned tasks for each day until completion. They were very careful to protect the floors with drop sheets in the areas where they were working and always diligent about cleaning up at the the end of each
day. I couldn't have been more pleased with their politeness and professional approach. Kyle was excellent about addressing all my questions and communicating thoroughly at the beginning of each day and throughout about what they had planned to achieve and which area of the house they anticipated working in. Kyle also did a thorough walk around at the end of the project to demonstrate the operation of each window type and insect screen removal. He also clarified specific rating details and UV coatings for each window. We couldn't have been more pleased with this crew and their workmanship and would be happy to have them back in our house any time.

Hi Col and Jan!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about the wonderful experience you had with Centra. We're happy to know that Kyle, Glen, and Kurt impressed you with their diligent work ethic and respect of your home, and that Kyle was so knowledgeable with all your questions. Don't forget about our friends and family referral program as well; if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

Thanks again, Molly Ede – Customer Service Receptionist, Centra Windows Inc.

More about Centra Windows, Exteriors, Restorations

Centra Windows is headquartered in Langley BC, with a state of the art manufacturing facility producing the high-quality, energy-efficient vinyl windows. We’ve been in business for over 30 years and with our employees also being our owners – we take pride in the work that we do. We are the industry leaders and are always ahead of our competitors with our products, technology, and service. Visit us in one of our branch locations across BC in: Langley, Vancouver, Victoria, Nanaimo, Kamloops, or Kelowna.