Superior Roofing Ltd

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Superior Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Superior Roofing Ltd

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Shingle replacement

Matt and the crew did a great job with the roofing at two of our properties. Their pricing was competitive, good scheduling and site clean up.

Thank You!

Dwight & Teri

Mobile Home Roof in Calgary
Mobile Home Roof in Calgary

Mobile roof

After numerous attempts to get my mobile roof done right I finally found a company who really took my concern to heart. Matt worked with me from beginning to end. I had been promised a forsure fix so many times I was leary to deal with anyone. Well needless to say, Superior roofing stood up to their name,"SUPERIOR". They were fast and efficient all the way from clean up, to follow up. Matt went even the extra mile and put on a membrane that really I believe was the best fix and kept the original quote the same. If you where like me and had many people promise it would be done right I can assure you Superior is the company to count on. I can now go ahead and do all the renovations I need to do knowing it won't be in vain. I would never hesitate to recommend Matt and his team of efficient workers to get your job done right. I am forever grateful for the work they did and if I ever need work done again they are the people I will count on. Thank you Superior for giving me back piece of mind.

RDC A.
RDC A.

Canopy Gas Station Roof replacement

Canopy roof was a tar and gravel, and replaced with torch membrane style. The crew were very efficeint and professional, and respectful of the customer.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to post a positive review for our Company. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the job that was done, the crew,
and that there were no disruptions to your clients or business. Thanks again!

janep
janep

Roof replacement.

They were very professional. Arrived when they said they would, completed the job in less than the time they estimated and did an excellent job.

Hi Jane,
Thank you for your kind comments. I am so happy to hear how pleased you were with our service. I really appreciate your business and hearing about your positive experience.
I will be sharing your comments with all my team!!

Ashu G.
Ashu G.

Roofing Replacement

We had contacted Superior Roofing in February 2018 for a quote to replace our roof. The owner Matt contacted us back almost immediately, and provided us with a competitive and detailed assessment. We did not proceed until spring, but asked him if he would still honor the quote. He responded immediately and said absolutely. Matt’s crew arrived on the first warm day and completed the job with exacting detail and within the appropriate time frame. Both the front and backyard were left spotless, and Superior Roofing provided a detail explanation of what was completed and the warranty information. The professional service and work was outstanding. I confidently can recommend them to anyone needing a roof replacement.

Hi Ashu,

Thank you for taking the time to post a positive review for our company. We are very pleased to hear you were happy with the job that was completed, the crew and the clean-up.
Your comments are very much appreciated.

Matt.

vinoblanca52
vinoblanca52

Roof replacement

Great group of guys and Matt kept me informed through job! Would highly recommend Superior Roofing!

Hi Linda,

Thank you for your kind comments. I am happy to hear how pleased you were with our service and the team. I really appreciate your business and hearing from you about
your positive experience.

Sabu M.
Sabu M.

Roof replacement

Matt and his team completed to change my roof shingles on promted time. I am highly recommend to his work. They’re very friendly and professional . Thank you Matt.

Thank you Sabu for the 10 star review. We are very pleased to hear from you just how satisfied you were with our service and the crew.
We sincerely appreciate your comments and your business.

Eduardo in Calgary
Eduardo in Calgary

Roof

Matt and his team is very professional and courteous. I was more than satisfied with the work done and the speed of which it was attended to by Superior Roofing. He is very honest and knowledgeable man when it comes to his product . Matt gave me a reasonable quote to do the project and delivered it with no hidden cost. I highly recommend Superior Roofing Ltd for any of your roofing needs.

Hi Eduardo,

Thank you for posting a positive review for our company. We are pleased to hear you were happy with the service, price, and the team.
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback. Thanks again for choosing Superior Roofing Ltd

yvonne.waeyen
yvonne.waeyen

Tourch on roof to replace tar and gravel roof.

Very good job, clean site, showed up and got the job done when they said they would. Matt is a very nice man.

Hi Yvonne,

Thank you for the positive 10 star review. It was a pleasure working with you and your spouse on this project. We are happy to hear that you were very happy
with the service that Superior Roofing provided. We really appreciate the business.

More about Superior Roofing Ltd

Superior Roofing has been installing roofs in Calgary since 2006. We install all types of roofing systems for both residential and commercial properties. Since our inception, we have managed to develop a large number of relationships with clients through our dedication to a strong work ethic, uncompromising integrity, and strong customer service.