Dima Plumbing

Reviews for Dima Plumbing

Mary from Scarborough
Mary from Scarborough

Replace bathroom faucet

Called Dima Plumbing and spoke to John about my broken faucet handle. John explained that my faucet may or may not be repairable because it was over 15 years old and may still leak. He advised me honestly and told me the best option was to purchase a new faucet and we set up an appointment. John and his son Andrei arrived on time and had my faucet replaced in under 1 hour. They are extremely efficient, knowledgeable and kind people. They left no mess and the faucet works great. No leaks no issues. Would not hesitate to call Dima Plumbing again in the future. Excellent service. Thank you John.

Thank you Mary for choosing us and for your kind review. We work hard to provide best service using high quality materials available. Truly appreciate if you recommended Dima Plumbing to your friends and family. Have a great week ahead!

Thomas from Toronto
Thomas from Toronto

OUTSIDE RUPTURED PIPE, INSIDE LEAKING CONTROL VALVE, FAUCET REPLACEMENTS

PRIOR TO THE JOB I WAS WELL COMMUNICATED WITH BY DIMA PLUMBING ON THE JOB. THEY WERE PUNCTUAL, PROFESSIONAL, DID THE WORK, CLEANED UP AND DEPARTED. I'LL MAKE SURE TO USE THEM THE NEXT TIME I NEED PLUMBING WORK.

Thank you Thomas, It means a great deal knowing that. We always try to make sure that a client's satisfaction is always at 100%. Thank you again for this review and for your business. Regards, John Dima

Ching in Richmond Hill
Ching in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Amazing workmanship and efficient service

I contacted John for plumbing services, John & his son Andre dropped by our house the very next day.

Both John and Andre are friendly. They helped us to re-pipe our kitchen drain to stop the leak, replace shutoff valves, replace kitchen faucet, as well as clear slow drain in our bathroom sinks.

Amazing workmanship, efficient service, reasonable pricing and clean. I attached two pictures to showcase their workmanship.

We are very happy with their work and will use them again for future plumbing services.

Thank you Ching for taking your time and writing this great review. Resolving the issue is only half of the job. Making sure that you, as a valued client are completely satisfied, is a very important aspect. Moments like this are truly rewarding. Thank you again for choosing Dima Plumbing.

Joe in Woodbridge
Joe in Woodbridge

Fixed shower faucet

John got back to me very quickly. He was able to come the next morning. He was on-time, polite and worked very cleanly. My shower works better than before. I will definitely use him again and would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you Joe for the time you took to write us a review. We are glad you had a great experience. Have a wonderful week ahead! Regards, John Dima.

Luvenn in Toronto
Luvenn in Toronto

Replaced bathroom faucets

John was responsive, punctual and up front with everything he did. The work was excellent and the price fair. I would call them again for future projects or recommend them to family and friends.

Thank you for your business Luvenn and for the great review. Seeing our customers fully satisfied is what we strive for daily, thru professional service and quality materials. Thank you once again! John Dima

brigitteleblanc2104 in Toronto, Ontario
brigitteleblanc2104 in Toronto, Ontario

Bathroom reno

We had a full bathroom reno. John responded to quote and won the job. He arrived on time with his son. He was very professional and efficient. The job was completed on time and on budget. I would have no hesitation in using them again. Merci!

Thank you Brigitte for your kind review. Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge our work. It's rewarding to hear that as a customer you are happy with the services received. And also thank you for choosing Dima Plumbing. Have a wonderful day! John Dima

Vlad from Woodbridge
Vlad from Woodbridge

Shower valve cartridges replacement

John and Andrei did an excellent job of replacing 2 shower valve cartridges in my house.
During the entire process I found them to be honest, knowledgeable and very professional. Without a doubt I would highly recommend them and definitely call them for my next project.

Thank you Vlad for your great review. It was a pleasure to work for you every single time, I appreciate your business and hopefully you won't have too many plumbing problems in the future. John Dima

Mississauga
Mississauga

Kitchen, garden, dishwasher shut-off valves and new faucet

I'm a repeat customer and did not hesitate to call up John again.

Previous renovators left a leaky cheap leaky valves and we needed a new faucet. John's called me back right away and showed up quickly (actually early).

John & Andre fixed/replaced the old sub-grade leaky valves and installed the new faucet which is now all flawless.

Top notch work, fast response, Highly recommended.

Thank you Mr. G for the time you took to write us a review. We are glad you had a great experience. Have a wonderful day! Regards, John Dima

Nicole in Toronto
Nicole in Toronto

Leaky Washing Machine Water Valve

I had to remove my washing machine for some tile-work and discovered that the hot water valve was broken and it started leaking a large volume of water.

We called John and he was able to come by within a couple of hours and replaced both valves.

Great work and responsive!

Thank you Nicole for taking your time and writing this great review. Resolving the issue is only half of the job. Making sure that you, as a valued client are completely satisfied, is a very important aspect. Moments like this are truly rewarding. Thank you again for choosing Dima Plumbing.

Corroded Pipe / Basement leak

I called John and explained the problem I was having, after sending a couple pictures, John provided a quote and I booked the appointment. John and his team arrived early, were very professional and completed the job to my satisfaction in a timely manner. Furthermore, the repairs came with a 90 day warranty.

John, thank you very much.

Thank you for the time put in for reviewing us, and also for choosing to contact us. Have a good year ahead! John Dima

More about Dima Plumbing

DIMA PLUMBING is a licensed Master Plumber and OWWA Backflow Preventer with over 20 years of experience, bonded and insured
After working with one of the leading plumbing companies in Toronto I’ve decided to run my own plumbing business to offer the same high quality of service at a more affordable price. Since every situation different, I provide a variety of services, tailored for your specific need and budget; new installations, repairs, or replacements of any kind such as drains, fixtures, water services and more.
Your business and time is valued and you will be as informed as possible as per your options before any work is done so that your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Estimates are free of charge.

Plumbing and Drain Services
Free Home Inspection* Help avoid potential plumbing problems with a FREE home plumbing and safety inspection with any service call. *Conditions apply; please call for details.
Full Service Plumbing and Complete Drain Service, Water-main Replacement, Building Drain Replacement, Video Camera Inspection of Drains, Water Purification system, Licensed Backwater Valve and Sump Pump system installer and tester.
American Standard, Toto, Kohler Moen, Delta, Pricepfister, Proflo, Fluidmaster, Grohe, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, KWC, OS&B, Dahl, Rheem, Zurn, Watts, Combraco. We also install customer supplied specialty faucets.
We offers backflow prevention solutions to help you protect your drinking water from pollution and other contamination usually caused by backflow or crossconnection. We install, test, and repair your backflow prevention products. We can also offer backflow or backwater valve for sewage backup protection. While valves can vary in complexity and ease of operation, you can trust our services to find the best valve for your needs and instruct you on how to properly operate it.
2006
All supplied materials and installations come with a full guarantee under normal use.
Visa, MasterCard, Interac, Debit, Cheque, Cash
Master Plumber License P#25259; Metro License T95-4542710, T94-4542707; Backflow Preventer License O
Ontario College of Trade ID#13360924, BBB ID#1368391
Certificate of Qualification #400177988 with Read Seal #F16159675; Certificate of Achievement #12225
No job is too small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem.
PROJECT RATE
In any plumbing ad draining situation we will let you know the price upfront before starting any wor
1 Year warranty on any new installations, 30 days for repairs.