Dima Plumbing

Reviews for Dima Plumbing

Larina in Toronto
Larina in Toronto

Honest opinion

My contractor Told me that I can move drain pipe closer to the wall ,so dishwasher would fit in,I called John and asked him to come and do it.As John came and assessed a situation he explained me that moving drain closer to external wall will cause a water freeze at some point and clog of sink and dishwasher.Of course I was disappointed, however at the same time I was happy that John told me the professional truth.He could charge me whatever amount and do it and leave me to deal with consequences later,but his professional ethics did not allow him to do it.Now I am looking for dishwasher that is less deep and thank you John for not letting me get in trouble

Thank you Larina for the review. We try to provide a hassle free service so that you as a customer do not waste your time and money. Thank you for your business! John Dima

Donna in Toronto
Donna in Toronto

Clogged bathroom sink

I have used John's services in the past and will again. He responded quickly to my request. He and Andre cleared the clog and replaced the trap. It is a pleasure to deal with them. I would recommend their services.

Thank you Donna, we are humbled by your kind words. We are glad we managed to give you peace of mind. Thank you again for your business, and for your time. Have a wonderful day! Regards, John Dima

Patrick in East york
Patrick in East york

Copper Pipe Replacement

After finding a pinhole sized hole in a copper pipe that was leaking, I called Dima Plumbing. John answered and asked me to send him a picture of the problem. He was then able to fit me in that same morning and replaced a section of the old leaky pipe in under an hour. The whole process was quick, friendly, efficient, and terrific.

I will gladly call Dima Plumbing if another issue arises.

Thank you for your business Patrick and for the great review. Seeing our customers fully satisfied is what we strive for daily. Thank you once again! John Dima

Herc
Herc

Kitchen Snake Charmer

I had a great experience with John and Son today. My kitchen sink had a deep clog way down in the pipes, and they came within a few hours of my call and ran a snake all the way through to clear it up. Also replaced some poorly done plumbing on the spot. Fast, professional, and courteous, I won't hesitate to call Dima again. Thanks again John.

Thank you Herc for the review. We were glad we were able to help you, and thank you for choosing to contact us! Have a good week! John Dima

stefan in Toronto
stefan in Toronto
1 review , ON

Replace bathtub faucet

I called John and after sending a photo he was able to get me an estimate and showed up the next morning. He spent 3 hours replacing my 35 year old bathtub faucet and pipes that were leaking. He was very professional, which shows from his 30 years of experience. I will definitely hire him in the future for other bathroom projects.

Thank you Stefan. It means a great deal knowing that. I always try to make sure that a client's satisfaction is always at 100%. Thank you again for this review, and I hope you will have a great weekend. John Dima

JCH
JCH

Replace shower faucet

The shower faucet in the master bath sprang a leak. I called John (based on homestars reviews). He very promptly returned my call. I was able to explain that the faucet will need to be replaced. John gave me a quote there and then.

John and his son showed up the next day at the appointed time. He called ahead to give me a 20 minute heads up - this was much appreciated.

Once here, they completed the job professionally - all the work done was clean, the job site was left in clean condition. While in the house, they had shoe covers on.

I am super impressed by the great level of professionalism. Totally satisfied and recommend fully.

Thank you JCH for this nice review. We take pride in providing the best service we can, no matter the job. We are always glad when we hear from you that you are satisfied with the services received. Thank you again for your business and for your time. John Dima

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Drain Pipe Repair

The drain in my shower leaked badly and ruined a small patch of the ceiling on the floor below. Dima Plumbing resolved the problem bright and early the next morning. Now I can use my shower again!

Thank you Chris for this review. Your time as your business is greatly appreciated. Have a good week ahead! John Dima

Anna
Anna

Great Service

John and Andrei did a wonderful job switching plumbing from double-sink to a single undermount sink. They were very pleasant, courteous and fast and I am very pleased with the service.

Thank you Anna. We truly appreciate your business and the time you took to write the great review. Have a good rest of the weekend! Regards, John Dima

Michael
Michael

Toilet repair

I contacted John through Homestars and received a quick response by email. I had several questions over a few emails and he responded quickly to every email.

John came right on time, found the problem, and fixed the issue. He even fixed another small problem with no hesitation.

I paid and received my bill all digitally which was great.

I would use John again and highly recommend him.

Thank you Michael. It means a great deal knowing that you are happy with the service received. We always try to make sure that a client's satisfaction is always at 100%. Thank you again for this review, and I hope you will have a great week

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Valve replacement

Very happy with the service that John and Andre provided to repair an outdoor leaking pipe. We contacted John through Homestars and received a response very quickly with a quote. John arrrived right on time, completed the job as described and charged the exact amount as quoted. Highly recommend Dima plumbing for any plumbing services.

Thank you Rob for this review. We take pride in providing the best service we can, no matter the job. We are always glad when we hear from you that you are satisfied with the services received. Thank you again for your business and for your time. John Dima

More about Dima Plumbing

DIMA PLUMBING is a licensed Master Plumber and OWWA Backflow Preventer with over 20 years of experience, bonded and insured
After working with one of the leading plumbing companies in Toronto I’ve decided to run my own plumbing business to offer the same high quality of service at a more affordable price. Since every situation different, I provide a variety of services, tailored for your specific need and budget; new installations, repairs, or replacements of any kind such as drains, fixtures, water services and more.
Your business and time is valued and you will be as informed as possible as per your options before any work is done so that your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Estimates are free of charge.

Plumbing and Drain Services
Free Home Inspection* Help avoid potential plumbing problems with a FREE home plumbing and safety inspection with any service call. *Conditions apply; please call for details.
Full Service Plumbing and Complete Drain Service, Water-main Replacement, Building Drain Replacement, Video Camera Inspection of Drains, Water Purification system, Licensed Backwater Valve and Sump Pump system installer and tester.
American Standard, Toto, Kohler Moen, Delta, Pricepfister, Proflo, Fluidmaster, Grohe, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, KWC, OS&B, Dahl, Rheem, Zurn, Watts, Combraco. We also install customer supplied specialty faucets.
We offers backflow prevention solutions to help you protect your drinking water from pollution and other contamination usually caused by backflow or crossconnection. We install, test, and repair your backflow prevention products. We can also offer backflow or backwater valve for sewage backup protection. While valves can vary in complexity and ease of operation, you can trust our services to find the best valve for your needs and instruct you on how to properly operate it.
2006
All supplied materials and installations come with a full guarantee under normal use.
Visa, MasterCard, Interac, Debit, Cheque, Cash
Master Plumber License P#25259; Metro License T95-4542710, T94-4542707; Backflow Preventer License O
Ontario College of Trade ID#13360924, BBB ID#1368391
Certificate of Qualification #400177988 with Read Seal #F16159675; Certificate of Achievement #12225
No job is too small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem.
PROJECT RATE
In any plumbing ad draining situation we will let you know the price upfront before starting any wor
1 Year warranty on any new installations, 30 days for repairs.