DIMA PLUMBING

Plumbing

Reviews for DIMA PLUMBING

S & A, Upper Beaches
S & A, Upper Beaches

Installing a water line for Fridge, changing under sink plumbing

We are in the midst of a kitchen renovation and we hired Dima Plumbing to install a water line for our fridge, as well as change some plumbing for us under the sink for our new sink. John and Andre were professional from start to finish, extremely easy to communicate with, fast, reliable, efficient, on time and went above and beyond to deliver the best possible job for a very fair and reasonable price. We are dealing with many contractors right now and consider them one of the best we have dealt with. We highly recommend them. Fantastic work. Thank you, Dima Plumbing!

Thank you S&A for the great review. We were glad we were able to help you, and thank you for choosing to contact us! Have a wonderful week! John Dima

F R.
F R.

Shower fixture installation

A fantastic job done by John and his son from Dima Plumbing. I tried several plumbers advertised on Homestars but John was the only plumber that came through. the shower in my uncle's main floor bath was leaking into out basement and he was not able to use it due to possible damage to our place. John and his son came when they said they would, were very professional. Worked cleanly and neatly. They did several test runs to make sure everything was operating as it should be and also checking the drains. They even installed a grab bar for me.
I would highly recommend Dima Plumbing for any plumbing work you may have.

Thank you F. R. for this nice review. We take pride in providing the best service we can, no matter the job. We are always glad when we hear from you that you are satisfied with the services received. Thank you again for your business and for your time. John Dima

Tanya DaSilva from Brampton
Tanya DaSilva from Brampton

Fast, Friendly and Reliable

We realized that we had a leak in our outside faucet - even with the inside valve shut off, it just kept dripping. Worried about the freezing temperatures we've been having, we called Dima plumbing and they were able to come out within just a couple of days. John gave me quote over the phone, fixed the problem quickly and cleanly and the charge was exactly as quoted.

John was super nice to deal with. We would highly recommend him and will be having him back to do additional work in the spring.

Thank you Tanya for choosing Dima Plumbing and for taking time to write the review. Have a great week ahead! John Dima

alexgarciacornu in Pickering
alexgarciacornu in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Replaced tub spouts (1), shower and tub valves (2) Fixed Laundry sink leak

John and Andre are extremely professional, honest, up-front and diligent.
They came ready to do their job, covered their shoes and cleaned after--They are certified master plumbers and their price is fair.
I would like to highly recommend Dima Plumbing for your next plumbing project!

Thank you very much. Your review means a lot to us! We appreciate your business and the time you took to write the review
Have a great week! John Dima

HomeReno in Brampton
HomeReno in Brampton

Replaced outside faucets, leaky shut off valves, etc.

I am very happy that I hired Dima Plumbing (John and Andre). They had really good reviews on HomeStars, and rightfully so. On the day of the job, they arrived on time and were very polite. I showed them what I needed done and then they both made some really good recommendations, which we agreed to do. When everything was finished, they cleaned up after themselves and then John showed me the completed work before giving me an invoice. The bill was bang on with what he quoted me over the phone, even though he did a few extra things that we had not originally discussed! I would not hesitate to recommend Dima Plumbing and I will most certainly give then a call for any future jobs.

Thank you for this review. Your time as your business is greatly appreciated. Have a good week ahead! John Dima

Gizmo in
Gizmo in
1 review , ON

Plumbing Leak

Mr. Dima's service was excellent. There was a hidden water leak in my home. He arrived at the appointed time and informed me of the exact cost during his troubleshooting of the leak before proceeding with each step in the process. Ultimately the leak was resolved at a reasonable cost.

I highly recommend him.

Thank you Mr. Gizmo. Your review is much appreciated. Our purpose is to serve you with affordable prices for better quality jobs.
Regards John Dima.

Magdalena from Richmond Hill
Magdalena from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Replaced kitchen faucets, toilets, replaced shower cartridge

Upon arrival, John and his son were prompt and courteous and very professional. They repaired my toilets and replaced the cartridge in my shower. They have also replaced two new faucets in a kitchen in our rental apartment. At the end of the job, they cleaned up as if nothing took place. They were absolutely amazing! My husband and I were extremely happy and have already recommended them to friends and family.

Thank you Magdalena for taking your time and writing this great review. Resolving the issue is only half of the job. Making sure that you, as a valued client are completely satisfied, is a very important aspect. Moments like this are truly rewarding. Thank you again for choosing Dima Plumbing.

John from North York-6624
John from North York-6624

Toilet leaking emergency replacement

My in-laws toilet was leaking water to the unit below so we needed to replace the old one right away. With my father-in-law being disabled the job had to be done quickly. I called John and he was very informative and told me that he could do the job in about 2 hours.

He arrived with his son as promised and the did a very quick and professional job. Cleaning up and packing up the old toilet. Very happy with the service and would have no issues using him again or recommending him to friends and family.

Thank you John for sharing review on HomeStars and I thank you for your compliments. We are trying hard to please every single customer and do the best we can do in fixing plumbing and draining problems. You always can count on us to do right by you.

Judah from Toronto
Judah from Toronto
3 reviews York, ON

Install washer, dryer, dishwasher, and vanity/sink/faucet

John and Andrei just completed quite a lot of work connecting new appliances and even helping me make a sink fit into my vanity that was not the right size. I also appreciated that they told me I did not need to replace the faucet in the backyard and saved me from wasting money. Very reliable and professional plumbers. Thank you!

Thank you very much Judah for taking your time to write this great review. We take pride in our work and knowing that it has brought satisfaction means a lot. Thank you again for your business!

none in Markham
none in Markham

Install new valve in a very difficult location

John arrived on time on short notice. He did more that what was expected - installed a ceiling panel. The quality of work was superb and was very fairly priced.

Thank you sir first of all for your business and also for taking time to write this review. It brings great pleasure knowing you are a satisfied customer. Have a good week! John Dima

More about DIMA PLUMBING

DIMA PLUMBING is a licensed Master Plumber and OWWA Backflow Preventer with over 20 years of experience, bonded and insured
After working with one of the leading plumbing companies in Toronto I’ve decided to run my own plumbing business to offer the same high quality of service at a more affordable price. Since every situation different, I provide a variety of services, tailored for your specific need and budget; new installations, repairs, or replacements of any kind such as drains, fixtures, water services and more.
Your business and time is valued and you will be as informed as possible as per your options before any work is done so that your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Estimates are free of charge.

Plumbing and Drain Services
Free Home Inspection* Help avoid potential plumbing problems with a FREE home plumbing and safety inspection with any service call. *Conditions apply; please call for details.
Full Service Plumbing and Complete Drain Service, Water-main Replacement, Building Drain Replacement, Video Camera Inspection of Drains, Water Purification system, Licensed Backwater Valve and Sump Pump system installer and tester.
American Standard, Toto, Kohler Moen, Delta, Pricepfister, Proflo, Fluidmaster, Grohe, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, KWC, OS&B, Dahl, Rheem, Zurn, Watts, Combraco. We also install customer supplied specialty faucets.
We offers backflow prevention solutions to help you protect your drinking water from pollution and other contamination usually caused by backflow or crossconnection. We install, test, and repair your backflow prevention products. We can also offer backflow or backwater valve for sewage backup protection. While valves can vary in complexity and ease of operation, you can trust our services to find the best valve for your needs and instruct you on how to properly operate it.
2006
All supplied materials and installations come with a full guarantee under normal use.
Visa, MasterCard, Interac, Debit, Cheque, Cash
Master Plumber License P#25259; Metro License T95-4542710, T94-4542707; Backflow Preventer License O
Ontario College of Trade ID#13360924, BBB ID#1368391
Certificate of Qualification #400177988 with Read Seal #F16159675; Certificate of Achievement #12225
No job is too small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem.
PROJECT RATE
In any plumbing ad draining situation we will let you know the price upfront before starting any wor
1 Year warranty on any new installations, 30 days for repairs.