Dima Plumbing

Reviews for Dima Plumbing

Harmeet
Harmeet

Outside Tap

John replaced my outside faucet and broken pipe running into the house. John was very professional and courteous. He wore a mask and shoe coverings before entering the house. John's work was impeccable as he cut the drywall in the exact location where the cracked pipe was located inside the house. Very precise measurements and neat cut. John cut the drywall exactly 8inch by 8inch so that it could be covered by an access panel plate of the same size. John also took the time to explain how to prevent the pipe and faucet from freezing and cracking again in the future. John also had a look at another issue in the house and recommended steps to help diagnose the problem. Will definitely be be using him for all my house plumbing issues going forward.

Thank you Harmeet. We truly appreciate your business and the time you took to write the great review. Have a good rest of the weekend! Regards, John Dima

Tony
Tony

Replacement of Tub/Shower Faucet

John just finished installing 2 sets of tub/shower faucets in my condo unit today. He promptly responded to my email for quote. He arrived on time and did a very professional job. He is polite, friendly and professional. He will be my first choice for plumbing job, and will sure recommend him for everyone who needs the service.

Thank you very much Tony for the time you took to write this great review, and also for choosing to contact and hire me. I'm glad my service is appreciated as is your business. Have a good week ahead. Regards, John Dima.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Toilet install

John, does great work and is very professional. He came in and installed a toilet that was not a standard job, which many other plumbers shied away from. I highly recommend him for any of your plumbing needs.

Thank you for choosing Dima Plumbing and for taking time to write the review. Have a great week ahead! John Dima

Nick
Nick

Water pipe blocked

The pipe supplying water to our A/C unit was blocked by rusty shut off valve. After sending him photo, he came within 24 hours. He replaced short section of pipe & installed new valve. He was prompt, efficient and tidy. I will certainly be using him again.

Hey Nick, I'm pleased you are happy with the service. Some potential issues can be prevented with a bit of maintenance. Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate the review. Stay home, stay safely. Regards John Dima

plumbing repairs

John arrived on time and performed all repairs promptly and professionally. I will definitely call him for any other plumbing issues I will recommend him to my friends for plumbing services.

Many thanks for this review! Your satisfaction brings about mine! John Dima

Derek Batchelor
Derek Batchelor

Leaky drain pipe

We had a leaky drain pipe in our kitchen. He arrived about 2.5 hours after I called. He arrived with a mask and gloves, and put on shoe protectors before coming in our house. The job was completed in about 30 minutes. A job well done!

Thank you D for the time you have put into writing this great review. Sometimes we might have more time but some other, time might be of the essence, and we respect that. Have a wonderful weekend ahead! Regards John Dima.

Kitchen faucet and clogged drain

John came right away and fixed our two urgent issues. Installed a new kitchen faucet we bought. Professional, always with a mask on during the pandemic. Straightforward and very clear on the terms, the warranty. Very pleasant to deal with. I will keep his contact handy for another job.

Hi, It was a pleasure to work for you every single time, I appreciate your business and hopefully you won't have too many plumbing problems in the future. Regards John Dima.

Betty from Scarborough
Betty from Scarborough

Outside tap replacement and minor work on kitchen sink pipes

John arrived with a mask on and gloves. He worked quickly and it was clear he is a knowledgeable professional and takes pride in his service. He gladly did 2 additional small jobs that hadn't been part of my initial request. I would definitely recommend this Company to my friends.

Many thanks Betty! We continuously strive to provide the best service we can. I am glad that it is noticed. Thank you also for the time you took to review us! Regards, John Dima

Carleton in Toronto
Carleton in Toronto

Clear Drain Clog or Blockage -- Kitchen Sink

Excellent service by Dima Plumbing. John emailed me very quickly after I got in touch with him through HomeStars. It was easy to arrange a day for him to come to my condo. John was very professional and quickly dealt with my clogged kitchen sink. I would not hesitate to recommend Dima Plumbing to friends and family. Thank you, John!

Hi Carleton, It was a pleasure to work for you every single time, I appreciate your business and hopefully you won't have too many plumbing problems in the future. John Dima

Fixing water leaking from bathroom into room below

We contacted John about water leaking from our bathroom into the room below. He gave us immediate advice by email. When that didn't solve it, he came quickly and immediately diagnosed and fixed the problem (which turned out to be a broken toilet flange). He was very neat and efficient, and left the place immaculate. He also gave us advice on a couple of other plumbing issues. The price was very reasonable, and we are very happy with the work.

I am left without words by your review. In business as in life respect for those around, their belongings, as their time is a good value to have. And I want to respectfully thank you for the time you have put into this review. Regards, John Dima

More about Dima Plumbing

DIMA PLUMBING is a licensed Master Plumber and OWWA Backflow Preventer with over 20 years of experience, bonded and insured
After working with one of the leading plumbing companies in Toronto I’ve decided to run my own plumbing business to offer the same high quality of service at a more affordable price. Since every situation different, I provide a variety of services, tailored for your specific need and budget; new installations, repairs, or replacements of any kind such as drains, fixtures, water services and more.
Your business and time is valued and you will be as informed as possible as per your options before any work is done so that your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Estimates are free of charge.

Plumbing and Drain Services
Free Home Inspection* Help avoid potential plumbing problems with a FREE home plumbing and safety inspection with any service call. *Conditions apply; please call for details.
Full Service Plumbing and Complete Drain Service, Water-main Replacement, Building Drain Replacement, Video Camera Inspection of Drains, Water Purification system, Licensed Backwater Valve and Sump Pump system installer and tester.
American Standard, Toto, Kohler Moen, Delta, Pricepfister, Proflo, Fluidmaster, Grohe, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, KWC, OS&B, Dahl, Rheem, Zurn, Watts, Combraco. We also install customer supplied specialty faucets.
We offers backflow prevention solutions to help you protect your drinking water from pollution and other contamination usually caused by backflow or crossconnection. We install, test, and repair your backflow prevention products. We can also offer backflow or backwater valve for sewage backup protection. While valves can vary in complexity and ease of operation, you can trust our services to find the best valve for your needs and instruct you on how to properly operate it.
2006
All supplied materials and installations come with a full guarantee under normal use.
Visa, MasterCard, Interac, Debit, Cheque, Cash
Master Plumber License P#25259; Metro License T95-4542710, T94-4542707; Backflow Preventer License O
Ontario College of Trade ID#13360924, BBB ID#1368391
Certificate of Qualification #400177988 with Read Seal #F16159675; Certificate of Achievement #12225
No job is too small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem.
PROJECT RATE
In any plumbing ad draining situation we will let you know the price upfront before starting any wor
1 Year warranty on any new installations, 30 days for repairs.