DIMA PLUMBING

Reviews for DIMA PLUMBING

Ken Y. from North York
Ken Y. from North York

Replacing Kitchen Faucet

We had a kitchen faucet with very low pressure. John is soft spoken but his work speaks volumes. Along with his associate, Andre, they arrived on time and were able to diagnose the problem right away - it was a faulty cartridge. Since the faucet was likely an off-brand model making replacement of the cartridge difficult, John advised to replace the faucet entirely, which he did at a reasonable cost. I would not hesitate in recommending John to anyone in need of a good, honest plumber.

Thank you Ken for this nice review. We take pride in providing the best service we can, no matter the job. We are always glad when we hear from you that you are satisfied with the services received. Thank you again for your business and for your time. John Dima

Stewart in Toronto
Stewart in Toronto

Professional, courteous and reliable

I called Dima to replace a shut-off valve on a toilet and to repair a kitchen sink. John and his associate came right on time, were extremely courteous, repaired everything quickly and cleaned everything up after the repairs were completed. I was very pleased and will use them for future repairs.

Thank you Stewart very much. Your review means a lot to us! We appreciate your business and the time you took to write it.
Have a great week! John Dima

Rajiv in Toronto
Rajiv in Toronto

Faucet Replacement

I needed to replace a leaky kitchen faucet. I called John and he was able to come on the same day. He was here within two hours, and had the job done in 30 minutes. John and Andre were courteous and efficient. I will certainly call them again for any other plumbing issues.

Thank you Rajiv, we appreciate your business and the time you've put in writing us a review. Thank you! Regards, John Dima

josephmorrissey2 in Toronto
josephmorrissey2 in Toronto

Replacement of outdoor Faucet (used for hose hook up)

DIMA PLUMBING
(647)289-9576
25 Pamgrey Rd
Markham
L6E 0B2

John and his partner were quick, clean and professional. They replaced the amateur job that was put in place when I moved in. They set up a pipe system that would ensure that no pipe bursts occur in the future. I recommend!

Thank you Joseph for choosing Dima Plumbing and for taking the time to write the review. Have a great week ahead! John Dima

Sonz in Vaughan
Sonz in Vaughan

Waterline hookup, valve replacement, outdoor faucet replacement

I highly recommend this company for any of your plumbing needs. John was very professional and knowledgable. He explained everything before he did it and ensured I understood. I am very impressed with the level of expertise and would definitely call Dima Plumbing in the future.

Thank you for your business, and for your time spent writing the review. We are glad we could help you. Have a good week ahead. John Dima

JL in Markham
JL in Markham

Just what I needed

Needed a plumber to replace my kitchen drain pipe - called John, he showed up and fixed the issue in 30 minutes. No corporate run around, just direct, quick and efficient service.

Thank you for taking time to post this review, and most of all thank you for your business. Regards, John Dima

Terrence H in Toronto
Terrence H in Toronto

kitchen faucet replacement

We had a leaking faucet in our kitchen that needed to be replaced. The booking of Johns services was very easy and professional. He was prompt with responses with any questions that I had. He came to my place on the agreed time and place. Was polite and the new faucet looks and works great!

Thank you Terrence for review us.It was a pleasure to work for you every single time, I appreciate your business and hopefully you won't have too many plumbing problems in the future. Have a great weekend! John Dima

l_fradkin in Toronto, Ontario
l_fradkin in Toronto, Ontario

Great work and service

We hired John to replace and repair several faucets in our home. He and his associate arrived on time and did a great job for a great price. They had parts that we needed in their truck and were very accommodating.

They were very friendly and professional and we won't hesitate to hire them again for any other plumbing jobs in the future.

Thank you for your business and for the time you took to write us a review. We are glad you had a great experience. Have a wonderful long weekend. Regards, John Dima

Tania in Mississauga
Tania in Mississauga

Amazing Plumber in Toronto

I called Dima plumbing to completely change the plumbing in the laundry room along with the basin. John was fast, efficient and his work is of the highest quality. I have different properties and this is the fourth job he has done for me. I can always depend on him .... he is of the highest quality of professionals! I can also see that Andrea is following in his father's high standards and work ethics :)

Thank you Tania for choosing us and for your kind review. We work hard to provide best service using high quality materials available. Truly appreciate if you recommended Dima Plumbing to your friends and family. Have a wonderful long weekend! HAPPY CANADA DAY!

Heather  from Idea Hamster
Heather from Idea Hamster

Kitchen Faucet repair

This is the second time I have hired John Dima and he was great again. Professional, neat, skilled, polite - everything you want in a tradesman.
I have hired other good plumbers in the past, but he is the best.

Thank you Heather for the review. We were glad we were able to help you, and thank you for choosing to contact us! Have a good weekend! John Dima

More about DIMA PLUMBING

DIMA PLUMBING is a licensed Master Plumber and OWWA Backflow Preventer with over 20 years of experience, bonded and insured
After working with one of the leading plumbing companies in Toronto I’ve decided to run my own plumbing business to offer the same high quality of service at a more affordable price. Since every situation different, I provide a variety of services, tailored for your specific need and budget; new installations, repairs, or replacements of any kind such as drains, fixtures, water services and more.
Your business and time is valued and you will be as informed as possible as per your options before any work is done so that your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Estimates are free of charge.

Plumbing and Drain Services
Free Home Inspection* Help avoid potential plumbing problems with a FREE home plumbing and safety inspection with any service call. *Conditions apply; please call for details.
Full Service Plumbing and Complete Drain Service, Water-main Replacement, Building Drain Replacement, Video Camera Inspection of Drains, Water Purification system, Licensed Backwater Valve and Sump Pump system installer and tester.
American Standard, Toto, Kohler Moen, Delta, Pricepfister, Proflo, Fluidmaster, Grohe, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, KWC, OS&B, Dahl, Rheem, Zurn, Watts, Combraco. We also install customer supplied specialty faucets.
We offers backflow prevention solutions to help you protect your drinking water from pollution and other contamination usually caused by backflow or crossconnection. We install, test, and repair your backflow prevention products. We can also offer backflow or backwater valve for sewage backup protection. While valves can vary in complexity and ease of operation, you can trust our services to find the best valve for your needs and instruct you on how to properly operate it.
2006
All supplied materials and installations come with a full guarantee under normal use.
Visa, MasterCard, Interac, Debit, Cheque, Cash
Master Plumber License P#25259; Metro License T95-4542710, T94-4542707; Backflow Preventer License O
Ontario College of Trade ID #13360924
Certificate of Qualification #400177988 with Read Seal #F16159675; Certificate of Achievement #12225
No job is too small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem.
PROJECT RATE
In any plumbing ad draining situation we will let you know the price upfront before starting any wor
1 Year warranty on any new installations, 30 days for repairs.