Dima Plumbing

Reviews for Dima Plumbing

johnnyd in Toronto
johnnyd in Toronto

Great job, great price

Awesome service, great price and honest....Had frozen pipes in the kitchen, John and Andre showed up within a couple of hours and got it fixed quickly and provided some great tips.

Thank you John, for your business and for the time you took to write us a review. We are glad you had a great experience. Have a wonderful day. Regards, John Dima

Kun in Toronto
Kun in Toronto

Expert with professional knowledge and service

I contacted Dima for some plumbing work at my home, John and Andre took my call, explained the scope of work, and provided me a detailed quote. They came on time, and completed the jobs very professionally without any issue. They cleaned up the working area, even helped me taking the old sinks to the curb, left zero garbage.

John and Andre also checked all my faucets, shut off valves, drains for leaking, and recommended to replace several old cartridges. They inspected the bathroom for a watermark on ceiling of 1st floor, and provided me a suggestion.

They left me a worry free kitchen and bathroom, good for another 20 years :) thank you!

Thank you Kun. It means a great deal knowing that you are happy with the service received. We always try to make sure that a client's satisfaction is always at 100%. Thank you again for this review, and I hope you will have a great week

Heather in Toronto
Heather in Toronto

Dima Plumbing Saved the Day!

Duma plumbing came to the rescue when my drains were clogged. Excellent service and value. I would highly recommend this company to anyone with a plumbing problem!!!! Thx Dimma Plumbing!!!!

Thank you Heather for taking the time to post this review. Every review counts for us, every customer counts and we are trying our best. Have a wonderful weekend! Thanks again, John Dima.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Removal of WH mixer valve

Contacted late Tuesday and they were able to come out Thursday morning for a non emergency problem. Arrived on time, and were professional, courteous and efficient. Zero clean up needed after the job was completed. Would definitely recommend Dima.

Thank you David. Your review is much appreciated. Our purpose is to serve you with affordable prices for better quality jobs.
Regards John Dima.

Happy Camper in Old Toronto
Happy Camper in Old Toronto

Timely Job well done!

I called Dima about replacing a toilet that I had purchased. He and his assistant finished a job in Vaughan and were at my Bloor Street house in a little over an hour. And less than another hour later, my new toilet was unpacked and installed, including caulking around the base, and the old one dismantled for disposal. Very timely and professional service! Thank you Dima and Andrei!

Thank you Timely for choosing us and for your kind review. We work hard to provide best service using high quality materials available. Truly appreciate if you recommended Dima Plumbing to your friends and family.

Manish
Manish

An expert with professional integrity

I contacted John to help me with Shower Valve issue. The shower faucet was leaking continuously and I knew it was time to change the washer. I had done this exercise before so I knew the routine. But the cartridge retainer shroud nut would not come off the old valve. I had tried opening with various pliers & tools. After working on it for a couple of days, I thought that the last ditch effort would be to replace the valve.

I called John after going through Homestars reviews (though I have never dealt with him in past). He tried to accommodate me with an early appointment but suggested another idea to loosen the jammed nut. The very next day I was able to accomplish the mission and open the cartridge retainer shroud nut and replace the washer. The fix worked and I had to cancel the appointment with John.

John was happy to know the outcome. I must say that I have never come across any trades person in my life who has provided good advice without being greedy for small visit. He was working for the best interest of his potential customer.

I know I am going to John if any future plumbing needs arise. I am his lifelong customer now.

Thorough professional with unmatched business ethics & integrity. All the best.

Thank you Manish for the time you have put into writing this great review. Sometimes we might have more time but some other, time might be of the essence, and we respect that. Thank you again.

Danny in Toronto
Danny in Toronto

ABS drain pipe replacement

I had a leaking drain pipe which I found out was cracked. Originally I was told John wasn't available but he msged me back made time in his schedule to come by the same day i called.

when I gave him an initial photo and video of the issue he gave me an initial quote so I could understand costs. When he came he was professional and let me know that they would need to cut away some drywall and replace the pipe because of a large crack from above. The dry wall was cut in a way where I could do some minor patchwork to fix. (which I'll do myself) The quote and actual cost was very close even with the need to do additional work.

He also made some minor fixes without charge as they were things he noticed, that I wasn't aware of.

I recommend this person because of his honest and fair pricing and professionalism.

Thank you Danny, I'm glad you were happy about the work. It matters a lot when you as a customer are happy with what you spent your money on. Thank you again for the review! Have a wonderful weekend! Regards John Dima

MC
MC

Professional Service with Good Rates

John was able to provide me with a quote via a photo I sent of my leaking shower faucet and handle. I did my best to purchase the materials required, but didn't have the right cartridge. Luckily, John had one on hand as well as a new handle since mine corroded.
He explained all the issues well and showed where the issues were. He was honest and very fair with the pricing as well. He was also accommodating with the hours I was available for the service.
Overall, I would highly recommend John for any plumbing services you may need and I'll be calling him again for any future repairs!

It was a pleasure to work for you every single time, I appreciate your business and hopefully you won't have too many plumbing problems in the future. John Dima

Dulik in Toronto
Dulik in Toronto

Good effective services!

I have used John's services couple of times already and he is excellent professional plumber. He was on time and ensured that the work was done on time the best quality. Highly recommend!

Thank you Dulik for the time you took to write us a review. We are glad you had a great experience. Have a wonderful day! Regards, John Dima

Quick service - great results

I called Dima plumbing based on the other reviews. Our shower water was not running hot, and I suspected a faulty cartridge. Dima was at our place quickly, confirmed that was the problem, and replaced the cartridge. The water is hot again, and the pressure seems to be higher too!

Thank you for your business and for the time you took to write us a review. We are glad you had a great experience. Have a wonderful week ahead! Regards, John Dima

More about Dima Plumbing

DIMA PLUMBING is a licensed Master Plumber and OWWA Backflow Preventer with over 20 years of experience, bonded and insured
After working with one of the leading plumbing companies in Toronto I’ve decided to run my own plumbing business to offer the same high quality of service at a more affordable price. Since every situation different, I provide a variety of services, tailored for your specific need and budget; new installations, repairs, or replacements of any kind such as drains, fixtures, water services and more.
Your business and time is valued and you will be as informed as possible as per your options before any work is done so that your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Estimates are free of charge.

Plumbing and Drain Services
Free Home Inspection* Help avoid potential plumbing problems with a FREE home plumbing and safety inspection with any service call. *Conditions apply; please call for details.
Full Service Plumbing and Complete Drain Service, Water-main Replacement, Building Drain Replacement, Video Camera Inspection of Drains, Water Purification system, Licensed Backwater Valve and Sump Pump system installer and tester.
American Standard, Toto, Kohler Moen, Delta, Pricepfister, Proflo, Fluidmaster, Grohe, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, KWC, OS&B, Dahl, Rheem, Zurn, Watts, Combraco. We also install customer supplied specialty faucets.
We offers backflow prevention solutions to help you protect your drinking water from pollution and other contamination usually caused by backflow or crossconnection. We install, test, and repair your backflow prevention products. We can also offer backflow or backwater valve for sewage backup protection. While valves can vary in complexity and ease of operation, you can trust our services to find the best valve for your needs and instruct you on how to properly operate it.
2006
All supplied materials and installations come with a full guarantee under normal use.
Visa, MasterCard, Interac, Debit, Cheque, Cash
Master Plumber License P#25259; Metro License T95-4542710, T94-4542707; Backflow Preventer License O
Ontario College of Trade ID#13360924, BBB ID#1368391
Certificate of Qualification #400177988 with Read Seal #F16159675; Certificate of Achievement #12225
No job is too small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem.
PROJECT RATE
In any plumbing ad draining situation we will let you know the price upfront before starting any wor
1 Year warranty on any new installations, 30 days for repairs.