Dima Plumbing

TOM in North York
TOM in North York
1 review Ajax, ON

Remove kitchen sink clog

Today I contacted DIMA to clear my clogged kitchen sink. They arrived on time and were courteous and clear on what was needed for the issue. They took their time to explain the impact and costs associated with the additional effort, we agreed and they completed the work quickly. They ensured the sink flowed well and explained the best ways to keep the sink clear. They did their job well and I am strongly recommend Dima Plumbing.

Thank you Tom for this nice review. We take pride in providing the best service we can, no matter the job. We are always glad when we hear from you that you are satisfied with the services received. Thank you again for your business and for your time. John Dima

Erin in Toronto
Erin in Toronto

Kitchen Drain

John was able to come within 1 day of calling to fix a clogged kitchen drain. Very nice man and will be sure to reach out again as needed and have already given his name to my parents. Thanks for the quick turnaround!

Thank you Erin, for choosing Dima Plumbing and for taking time to write the review. Have a great week ahead! John Dima

D in Toronto
D in Toronto

Vanity Installation

Thank you boys for your Amazing work. Quick and clean! My tenants shall be happy with their new vanity. Will definitely be calling for future condo projects. Greatly appreciated.

Highly recommended!!!

Thank you D for your business and for the time you took to write us a review. We are glad you had a great experience. Have a wonderful weekend! Regards, John Dima

Tanzim in Toronto
Tanzim in Toronto

Water leak basement

Very professional company! John responded promptly to my basement water leak concern. He and his colleague arrived on time. They wore booties over their shoes and were courteous. They conducted a proper investigation of the basement leak and made sure to give me an honest recommendation. I would highly recommended Dima plumbing!

Thank you Tanzim for taking your time and writing this great review. Resolving the issue is only half of the job. Making sure that you, as a valued client are completely satisfied, is a very important aspect. Moments like this are truly rewarding. Thank you again for choosing Dima Plumbing.

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

Leaky shut off valves on hot water tank, clothes dryer, Humidifier

Called Dima Plumbing and spoke to John about a couple of leaky shut off valves. He gave me a quote which I agreed. He came on time. He was courteous. He explained what he was going to do. He performed the task without any incident. He resolved all the plumbing issues I had.
The job was done quickly and efficiently. Excellent service. I would highly recommend Dima Plumbing.

Thank you Nick for taking your time and writing this great review. Resolving the issue is only half of the job. Making sure that you, as a valued client are completely satisfied, is a very important aspect. Moments like this are truly rewarding. Thank you again for choosing Dima Plumbing.

Colin in Toronto
Colin in Toronto

Clogged kitchen sink

I contacted DIMA to clear my clogged kitchen sink. An appointment was made and despite the snowstorm today they arrived on time and were courteous and clear on what was needed for the issue. The original contractors failed to install a clear out and doubled up on P traps. They took their time to explain the impact and costs associated with the additional effort, we agreed and they completed the work quickly. They took some extra time to ensure the sink flowed well and gave me a tutorial on the best ways to keep the sink clear. They did their job well and took some extra time to show me how to maintain it. I can recommend these guys.

Thank you very much Colin. Your review means a lot to us! We appreciate your business and the time you took to write the review.
Have a great week ahead! John Dima

(647)289-9576
25 Pamgrey Rd
Markham
L6E 0B2

Awesome service, great price and honest....Had frozen pipes in the kitchen, John and Andre showed up within a couple of hours and got it fixed quickly and provided some great tips.

Thank you John, for your business and for the time you took to write us a review. We are glad you had a great experience. Have a wonderful day. Regards, John Dima

Kun in Toronto
Kun in Toronto

Expert with professional knowledge and service

I contacted Dima for some plumbing work at my home, John and Andre took my call, explained the scope of work, and provided me a detailed quote. They came on time, and completed the jobs very professionally without any issue. They cleaned up the working area, even helped me taking the old sinks to the curb, left zero garbage.

John and Andre also checked all my faucets, shut off valves, drains for leaking, and recommended to replace several old cartridges. They inspected the bathroom for a watermark on ceiling of 1st floor, and provided me a suggestion.

They left me a worry free kitchen and bathroom, good for another 20 years :) thank you!

Thank you Kun. It means a great deal knowing that you are happy with the service received. We always try to make sure that a client's satisfaction is always at 100%. Thank you again for this review, and I hope you will have a great week

Heather in Toronto
Heather in Toronto

Dima Plumbing Saved the Day!

Duma plumbing came to the rescue when my drains were clogged. Excellent service and value. I would highly recommend this company to anyone with a plumbing problem!!!! Thx Dimma Plumbing!!!!

Thank you Heather for taking the time to post this review. Every review counts for us, every customer counts and we are trying our best. Have a wonderful weekend! Thanks again, John Dima.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Removal of WH mixer valve

Contacted late Tuesday and they were able to come out Thursday morning for a non emergency problem. Arrived on time, and were professional, courteous and efficient. Zero clean up needed after the job was completed. Would definitely recommend Dima.

Thank you David. Your review is much appreciated. Our purpose is to serve you with affordable prices for better quality jobs.
Regards John Dima.

More about Dima Plumbing

DIMA PLUMBING is a licensed Master Plumber and OWWA Backflow Preventer with over 20 years of experience, bonded and insured
After working with one of the leading plumbing companies in Toronto I’ve decided to run my own plumbing business to offer the same high quality of service at a more affordable price. Since every situation different, I provide a variety of services, tailored for your specific need and budget; new installations, repairs, or replacements of any kind such as drains, fixtures, water services and more.
Your business and time is valued and you will be as informed as possible as per your options before any work is done so that your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Estimates are free of charge.

Plumbing and Drain Services
Free Home Inspection* Help avoid potential plumbing problems with a FREE home plumbing and safety inspection with any service call. *Conditions apply; please call for details.
Full Service Plumbing and Complete Drain Service, Water-main Replacement, Building Drain Replacement, Video Camera Inspection of Drains, Water Purification system, Licensed Backwater Valve and Sump Pump system installer and tester.
American Standard, Toto, Kohler Moen, Delta, Pricepfister, Proflo, Fluidmaster, Grohe, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, KWC, OS&B, Dahl, Rheem, Zurn, Watts, Combraco. We also install customer supplied specialty faucets.
We offers backflow prevention solutions to help you protect your drinking water from pollution and other contamination usually caused by backflow or crossconnection. We install, test, and repair your backflow prevention products. We can also offer backflow or backwater valve for sewage backup protection. While valves can vary in complexity and ease of operation, you can trust our services to find the best valve for your needs and instruct you on how to properly operate it.
2006
All supplied materials and installations come with a full guarantee under normal use.
Visa, MasterCard, Interac, Debit, Cheque, Cash
Master Plumber License P#25259; Metro License T95-4542710, T94-4542707; Backflow Preventer License O
Ontario College of Trade ID#13360924, BBB ID#1368391
Certificate of Qualification #400177988 with Read Seal #F16159675; Certificate of Achievement #12225
No job is too small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem.
PROJECT RATE
In any plumbing ad draining situation we will let you know the price upfront before starting any wor
1 Year warranty on any new installations, 30 days for repairs.