The Perennial Gardener

Reviews for The Perennial Gardener

Pauline  in Toronto
Pauline in Toronto

Backyard Transformation

I was looking for someone reliable that I could trust to help transform my backyard into an oasis. I was impressed with the knowledge, efficiency and tender loving care by the Perennial Gardener team. If you're looking for a partner to help you with your gardens, give them a call!

Thanks, it was a pleasure working for someone who is so excited about her garden!

Shannon in Mississauga
Shannon in Mississauga

Back and front gardens

After 13 years of trying to build and maintain gardens and trees/shrubs in our yard, I have given up. I found Margaret on Homestars and from the first visit, I was so comfortable with her and her down to earth approach backed by what is likely years of experience. Margaret designed our gardens to ensure there will always be something interesting or colourful during any season. She and her crew arrived the day they promised and, by the end of it, they transformed our gardens from disasters to beautiful, varied and full of potential.

Thank you! I loved making your backyard a place you want to be.

Charlie in Toronto
Charlie in Toronto

Grateful new home owners!

We recently purchased our first home, and learned about the Perennial Gardener from our new neighbours in Mississauga. Never having had this much outdoor space, we had Margaret and her crew come help clean up and prepare our front and back gardens. The team was efficient and professional, and Margaret is extremely knowledgeable, recommending a variety of beautiful options that are ideal for our shady backyard. We are so excited to finish unpacking and enjoy our new plants and flowers this summer, and will be looking for more help to winterize this fall!

Kaity in Mississauga
Kaity in Mississauga
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Gorgeous Garden

I have a smaller backyard, but there is quite a bit of area allotted for flowers and plants. Hiring Margaret was the best decision I made! She was so helpful in recommending which types of flowers and plants would be best suitable for the sunlight in my backyard. She took care of everything. She also does the spring and fall cleanup of my backyard which is nice for my busy schedule. Now I have a garden that I love to look at which requires very little of my care

Gardens can add a lot of enjoyment to life!

Marguerite Roberts in Oakville
Marguerite Roberts in Oakville

Garden Weeding, Pruning, and Installation of Wood Chips

We have an enormous garden in Oakville which has no lawn whatsoever. Although my husband and I have been gardening for many years, we have found that, as we get older, having such an enormous garden requires bringing in some well-educated help from time to time. We did that this summer, when the weeding and general upkeep really began to fall behind. Margaret Ramsay and her hard working crew were an immense help. We were astounded at how hard they worked, even in intense heat, and what is also a huge advantage, is that they know which is a weed and which is not. They are pleasant and experienced and we are happy to recommend The Perennial Gardener crew. Our garden once again looks great. We intend to make this service a part of our regular summer habit.

Thanks so much. It was fun to work in your incredible garden.