6ixDesign Inc

HomeStars  >  Architects in Markham  >  6ixDesign Inc

Reviews for 6ixDesign Inc

Sanomed Pharmacy in Toronto
Sanomed Pharmacy in Toronto

Pharmacy and medical clinic construction

I hired 6ixdesign for pharmacy/medical clinic construction, they helped me from permit applying to layout, complete architectural design, mechanical and electrical layout in a timely manner.
The end result was really satisfying, I don't have any wasted corner, my space is extremely bright, modern and my hydro bill is not that much thanks to the efficient heat distribution and LED lighting.

Definitely, recommend them.

ryan in Hamilton
ryan in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Plumbing Drawings

I required 6IX Design to do a last minute plumbing design for my fourplex. They turned around the drawings in 48 hours and I got my permit soon thereafter. Extremely professional and efficient. Highly recommended.

Kamil .
Kamil .

Mechanical drawings

I highly recommend 6ix Design Inc, for all your architecture and engineering needs. Sam was very helpful through the process from drawings to getting permits. He mentioned and explained every mistake made by trades that I wouldn't of know. I highly recommend!

From Maple Air Inc.
From Maple Air Inc.

Architecture design & interior Design for Showroom

We used 6ixDesign for our Improve Canada Showroom design. We have used 6ixDesign for many other projects for mechanical and architectural drawings and permits and we're very pleased with their work ethic and quality of work.
Thank you and keep up the good work. I recommend them to all friend and family.