6ix Design Inc

Reviews for 6ix Design Inc

Sam Gerges in Etobicoke
Sam Gerges in Etobicoke

Design, Demolition and Renovations

These guys are knowledgeable, efficient and most importantly Honest. They under-promise and over-deliver. They are extremely passionate and put their heart and souls into their work, you can pay a design and architecture company double or triple but that doesn't mean their hearts will be in it, you can't buy that.

Contemporary Design

Frank and his team are just phenomenal! We hired 6ixDesign Engineering to design our new home and to help us secure an approval from the city. I'm going to break this review down into the various categories, as I think the team truly deserves a beaming review in these areas:
1. Design - After an initial data gathering meeting, Frank was able to translate our vision and goals for this project into a fantastic and contemporary design that we immediately fell in love with.
2. Communication - Frank and team were always available to answer our numerous questions in a timely and comprehensive manner. No query was off the table.
3. City Approvals - Frank was instrumental in securing an approval for us in what is considered to be an extremely tough neighbourhood for contemporary designs - Leaside. He spent numerous afternoons canvassing the neighbourhood, socializing the designs to the neighbours and securing buy-in for the variances. All of his hard work paid off at the committee of adjustments hearing as he was completely prepared to address any concerns brought forth by the city.

I would highly recommend 6ixDesign to anyone looking to build and wanting a seamless experience. These guys know what they are doing!

Sanomed Pharmacy in Toronto
Sanomed Pharmacy in Toronto

Pharmacy and medical clinic construction

I hired 6ixdesign for pharmacy/medical clinic construction, they helped me from permit applying to layout, complete architectural design, mechanical and electrical layout in a timely manner.
The end result was really satisfying, I don't have any wasted corner, my space is extremely bright, modern and my hydro bill is not that much thanks to the efficient heat distribution and LED lighting.

Definitely, recommend them.

ryan in Hamilton
ryan in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Plumbing Drawings

I required 6IX Design to do a last minute plumbing design for my fourplex. They turned around the drawings in 48 hours and I got my permit soon thereafter. Extremely professional and efficient. Highly recommended.

Kamil .
Kamil .

Mechanical drawings

I highly recommend 6ix Design Inc, for all your architecture and engineering needs. Sam was very helpful through the process from drawings to getting permits. He mentioned and explained every mistake made by trades that I wouldn't of know. I highly recommend!

From Maple Air Inc.
From Maple Air Inc.

Architecture design & interior Design for Showroom

We used 6ixDesign for our Improve Canada Showroom design. We have used 6ixDesign for many other projects for mechanical and architectural drawings and permits and we're very pleased with their work ethic and quality of work.
Thank you and keep up the good work. I recommend them to all friend and family.

Looking for Architects pros in Markham?