Reviews for Chicasa Design

iMAN4 G.
iMAN4 G.

Office Project

Chicasa Design’s team of young professionals helped us create our dream office space. The designer had an impeccable taste and was very creative. The team is dedicated and highly skilled, therefore, working with them was a breeze. Their attention to detail was evident in all stages of the project including planning, budgeting, obtaining permits, material selection and the renovation process. We are very happy we chose Chicasa Design for this project and would definitely work with them again.

Thank you for taking the time to write about our work Iman. It was a pleasure working with you on this project and hope you are enjoying your new office.

Florence
Florence

Whole home renovation

We initially called Chicasa Design for a quote because their work/style matched what we were looking for. Since they were not a referral, I ultimately had to trust my gut and chose them to complete a whole home renovation.

After all is said and done, we are glad we selected Chicasa. A huge part of this reason is largely attributed to Mo, who we have gotten to know quite well after spending so much with him at our home. He is one of the nicest and caring contractors we have ever met. He’s the go-to person at Chicasa as he’s responsible for overseeing the work at the job site itself. Although he seemed extremely busy due to the growth of the company, he tried his best to manage to all the job sites simultaneously and always brought a smile. We always joked about cloning him so he could be at two places at once. Even after a job is done, I can call on him for a repair or do touch ups – most contractors disappear or don’t care about their past clients so this was a refreshing change!

I highly recommend Chicasa Design as they have done a great job overall and the relationship that we have formed is priceless!

Dear Florence, thank you so much for taking the time to write about us. Working with clients like you is always a pleasure and an amazing experience. We are glad to know you are happy with what we did! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any inquiries/concerns

me.rahulthukral17
me.rahulthukral17

Bathroom Renovation

I normally don’t give glowing reviews, but Chicasa Design earned it! They did a great job in my parents’ house for their bathroom reno, paint and pot lights in the living room. My parents are very picky and were looking for a company to get the job done quickly and with a reasonable price. I heard about them through a friend of mine who had worked with them last year for their house renovation and I decided to contact them. They came in for a free consultation and my parents liked them right away. Ali was very professional and genuine and broke down the costs for them in the quote and explained the process really well. They took us to their showroom and the designer helped us select the material. They never pushed us to spend more on expensive material and wanted to ensure we stay within our budget. Every inch of the project went well and was completed within the time specified. This is why we highly recommend them. My parents love the look of their home and are going to hire them again for the basement. Thank you Ali and Mo for the great work!

Thank you for your kind words, we are definitely looking forward to working with your family again. Amazing hospitality, and amazing experience. Cheers

Sahara N.
Sahara N.

Full house renovation/remodel

My house was renovated by Chicasa Design in August-Sept of last year. Their exceptional team worked tirelessly to bring our drems to reality. We had looked at numerous websites/watched many videos to decide what we what we wanted. Initially we we weren't sure if they would be able to deliver what we wanted in terms of custom designs, etc, however, they showed exemplary service and dedication and the final result was stunning. They performed every aspect of the project meticulously and efficiently to save us money. Their team was always available to answer our questions and helps us figure things out. After the renovation completion, they visited us a few times to ensure things were running well. This was greatly appreciated and helpful. We would highly recommend this company and would like to thank the whole team for their professionalism.

Really appreciate the kind words you have given us. We love to treat our clients like family, and you did the same back. Nothing but great hospitality and appreciation. Looking forward to working with you guys in the future.

Thanks,
Ali

azin.shirani
azin.shirani
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen renovation

Chicasa Design surpassed my expectations. In the past, I’ve had problems with other contractors not delivering on their promises and not doing what I wanted. That’s why, initially I was skeptical (especially given their team is mostly comprised of young folks). however, Chicasa Design delivered exemplary service and everything was done under our estimated budget. During the renovation of my house, they found some problem areas when they gutted the kitchen, but they were so kind and helpful and offered us inexpensive solutions to get the issue resolved soon. We witnessed how much they care about their clients and take full responsibility for their work. Our new kitchen looks great and everyone loves it. Thanks to Ali and their team and I and look forward to working with them again.

Such kind words. It was definitely a great experience having such a great client like your self. Looking forward to working with you again.

johon in Toronto
johon in Toronto

Great job

Chicasa is truly the best renovation company in Toronto. Great job done and everything was taken care of from A to Z. Their designer is really professional too. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a company that has organization and good work ethic.

Dear John, thank you very much for your kind words. We always strive to provide the best service to all our clients and we are happy to know you had a good experience with us. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.

Graham from Old Toronto
Graham from Old Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

My wife and I are extremely pleased with our bathroom renovation! This was a down to the studs redo of our existing main bathroom. Chicasa completed the job on time and on budget. Along the way, Ali and his team made many great suggestions in terms of design, tiles, finishes, etc. that would complement the space. Ali was very accessible, sending texts from time to time as to ideas and solutions. As a Creative Director, I am extremely detailed oriented and my expectations of all things design is very high. I’m happy to report that the design and execution were flawless. I’m amazed! Everything looks great and works great. Mo was also very collaborative, super nice and highly skilled. He went above and beyond to ensure we were happy with the work. No detail was overlooked.
Projects like these can be very stressful, Chicasa has been an incredible partner and collaborator who deliver. I would highly recommend them especially to those who are detail obsessed. We will definitely look to them again for future work. Thanks guys!!

Dear Graham, we appreciate your kind words and are very pleased to know that you and Dana are happy with the end result of your bathroom renovation. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to doing business again in the near future.

s.azizy3
s.azizy3

Kitchen & bathrooms renovation

This company deserves A+ all around and highly recommended. I received quotes from a few other contractors before contacting them, but these guys gave the most reasonable price and timeline. They have the friendliest most professional people to deal with. Their service is excellent and reliable. They did a great job renovating my kitchen and 2 bathrooms. Everyday they showed us some of the work and asked our opinion to make sure we like what is being done. I like the fact that they are professional and don't need supervision. Ali had a great taste and gave us tips for cabinetry colours and finishing touches. We are very satisfied with the service and would contact them again for future work in the house.

Dear Saf, many thanks for taking your time to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you and bringing your unique vision to life. We look forward to doing more business with you in the near future.

ahmedjamshidi12
ahmedjamshidi12
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen renovation

Had our kitchen remodelled by Chicasa Design and team. Great job done and everything was taken care of from A to Z. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a company that has organization and good work ethic.

Dear Ahmed,
Thanks a lot for the taking the time to write your thoughts about us. We appreciate it! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to helping you with other projects in the future.

More about Chicasa Design

Why We Build

You deserve a home that is custom built to accentuate your personality. We are here to fulfill that desire, we are here to build you a chic-casa.

Need a small renovation done or a big one ? We’ve got you covered! We’ll take care of all the details for you.

WE DON'T SIMPLY BUILD AND RENOVATE, WE CREATE LIVING ART.
20 years ago we created our business because we saw a lack of creativity in the market. We felt that Toronto and the GTA is an exception place, filled with wonderful and unique people who were living in Mc Homes. Our goal was to shake things up, and unlock the dreams of our clients who wanted to create the home of their dreams, or build a solid investment opportunity.

We have spent years building our world class team of designers, craftsmen and suppliers so that we can offer you, the most incredible bespoke home building experience possible. Our team will work with you every step of the way from pulling permits, to designing the perfect layout with your favorite materials before we even swing the first hammer.

We take into account your requirements, budget, timeline of tasks, size of project, colours, textures, vanities, furnishings that add the final touches and much more to ensure that your house is done to perfection. Your home is dear to you, which makes it dear to us. Put it in the hands of a certified professional renovation contracting company that can effectively handle the scope of any project. Chicasa Design is efficient and diligent with your renovation.

Once you are fully satisfied with your design, our expert craftsmen will do what they do best. The Chicasa team of home builders is second to none, so when we build a home, or perform a renovation, you can be assured that it will last for generations.

OUR WORK & GUARANTEE
We get the job done professionally, on time, within your budget, and most importantly - with our clients satisfaction.

Using our proven process from our many years working on hundreds of homes, we can tackle a renovation project to keep mistakes and costs to a minimum while providing our clients complete satisfaction along the way. We'll start on your project together, by showing you drawings and designs that match your personal style, and only when you're satisfied will we begin labor on your property.

Our staff is full of 'Certified' professional designers and renovators that are held to high standards, they put the same focus and detail into each remodeling project they are tasked on. We also offer warranty on all labour performed on your property to give you a peace of mind that work completed is there for the long-haul and not just in-and-out day operation.

We know home renovations can be exciting. We also know that with excitement expectations should be met, because we are just as excited on every project we work on. This is why we are trusted as one of Toronto’s top rated renovation companies, from our excellent customer service, to our precise craftsmanship, your home is in good hands. We will be with you every step of the way to ensure your home is done in a crystal clear manner.