Premier Inspections

Reviews for Premier Inspections

lindsay_pie
lindsay_pie

Home Inspection

Took his time to explain any findings in the house, very thorough inspection. Sent the written report the next day. Friendly and affordable.

I like to be thorough. I appreciate the feedback. Thank you.

Michelle
Michelle

Home Inspection- First Time Home Buyer

Professional and knowledgeable. Answered any questions we had.
After his thorough home inspection we decided to walk away from a house we loved. We are so thankful that he showed us all the things that were wrong with the home and prevented us from buying a money pit.

it was a genuine pleasure going through the home with you.

shanemichaelhyland
shanemichaelhyland

Good guy

Very good home inspection did not skip any steps. Would highly recommend to anyone buying a first time home

I appreciate the commentary. Thank you.

Cristal  in Sudbury
Cristal in Sudbury

Home Inspection

Timothy Bolton was referred to me by several friends who have used his services . He stood up to his reputation in the field. I was very pleased with his quick replies and accommodating schedule to get the job done.
I would definitely recommend him to others .

Thank you Cristal. you feedback is very much appreciated

Marsha in Sudbury
Marsha in Sudbury

Home Inspection

I was very satisfied with the service that Tim at Premier Inspection provided for my Home Inspection. He made sure to point out things that he considered passable, small concerns and/or a major concern but he also took photo and sent it to my email account in a very detailed booklet with his findings. He also gave me a homeowners maintenance book with DIY items that I can look for and fix on my own. As a newly single mom these are great idea and hints for me.

Thank you for the endorsement, Marsha

jordan12912 in Warkworth
jordan12912 in Warkworth
1 review Codrington, ON

House inspection

Great inspection. Quick turn around. Very thorough. Would recommend to anyone. Fare price and willing to drive 2 hours to do the inspection. Had his report sent back to me within a couple of hours after the insoection.

Thanks Jordan. I appreciate the feedback.

jsredniawski
jsredniawski

Home inspection

It was a pleasure to meet Tim,very professional,energetic and knowledgeable.The report was very easy to read and attention to detail was exceptional.Will definitely use his services again.

It was a pleasure going through the home with you a I appreciate the endorsement.

Cottage B.
Cottage B.
2 reviews French River, ON

Cottage Inspection

We were so very impressed with Tim from Premier Inspections. We asked to have a boat-in vacation property inspection done in a community where we don't live. His communication was clear and pleasant, arrangements to get to the property went smoothly. Most helpfully, he was thorough in his approach and was open to an on-site video conversation to show us some of the deficiencies. Tim's professionalism and skill set seemed perfect for the task at hand. We would definitely use his services again, and recommend him highly.

Thank you for the feedback. It was an absolute pleasure to look over the property for you. I am glad I was able to help give you all the information needed to make an informed decision.

Derek W.
Derek W.

Home inspection

Very thorough, knowledgeable home inspector. We were provided with a very detailed and educational experience as we went through the home. The report that followed was extremely detailed and very helpful for us moving forward with our purchase decision. I would highly recommend this service to all my friends and family and will be using this inspector for any future home purchases.

Thank you for the encouraging review. I always strive to make the home inspection process a comfortable one that provides the client with the information and knowledge required to make as informed a decision as possible in the purchase or sale of a home.

More about Premier Inspections

Premier Inspections will make the process of a home inspection as informative and stress-free as possible, answering whatever questions you may have and helping highlight those things you should be aware of before buying or selling the inspected property