All the reviews on this site giving nation wide a 10/10 is complete false.
We had someone come to our door a year and half to suggest we should get a new furance since we had a really old one. Which was true. She suggested that she was actaully from enbridge and didn't mention Nationwide. We had an old furance and new born so felt it was a safe things to do. So we do it.
1. We were told during the sale pitches that this wouldn't increase our monthly payment. That the rebate that we could get $1500 plus the engery saving out offset the rental cost. It was also hard to understand what the actual rental cost actually was.
2. This $1500 rebate they had so pushed and promised during the pitch. We had to call every month to follow up and every employee at Nation Wide would tell us they will call us back. In One FULL YEAR, not one employee from Nation Wide has called us back. Including their managers.
3. We installed the new furance in the summer and following winter it stopped working. After a few months. So we had to call in for repair. They came and fixed it.
4. Finally an external auditor came after 1.2 years (who was suppoes to come within a month accordinly to them) and told us there is rest on this furance from something dripping on it.
5. We then turned furance on again for the next winter, it again stopped working again! The repair guy told us they installed this incorrectly and its dripping.
6. So we called agian. Another repair guy came to fix the leaks again. I called to tell them what are you going to do about the rust and inproper installation. We got that same message, someone will call you.
7. Fast forward two weeks, the furance stopped working agian. We called to ask, they said someone will call us with a time. We called three times in the same day. No one came. So now we have to call again tomorrow.
The summary is that their service and product are both are terrible at best. Avoid this terrible company at all cost.