Nationwide Home Comfort

Perry from Nationwide Home Comfort
Owner/Manager
Customer Service [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Markham  >  Nationwide Home Comfort
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Nationwide Home Comfort

sps4895

The technician was good, clean and knew what he was doing. Removed and disposed off the old furnace and hot water tank. Overall good. However, the following problems were encountered:
1. Removed a wall shelf and did not tell us that he will not put it back. The wall shelf is still on the ground.
2. Reached 2 hours late in the morning but called to say so. However, this delayed his work into the evening and he was in a hurry to complete the job.
3. Installed the nest thermostat but did not spare even a second to set it up. He was rude at that point in the evening and asked us to set it up on our own! He also commented that the old thermostats are good and we should not install the nest type!
4. Since it was getting late in the evening (around 7 pm or so), he did not check the humidifier and refused to go do despite my repeated requests. We had agreed with the sales representative earlier that the technician would inspect and get the humidifier in working order.
5. He was interested in promoting his water softener system than the one that we currently had!
6. He did not explain or give us at least a brief explanation of the new water heater or the furnace and did not leave the manuals for both the units.
7. No one from the company has called till this survey. We are still in dark about when we will get the rebate and no news about home inspection.

wayne

The technicians did a fantastic job installing my new furnace. It felt safer to our family and that's important. the most important thing is that the installation and furnace purchase was very fairly priced. The sales man was very helpful, not pushy at all.

F D.
1 review Ajax, ON

This was a very stress free experience for me. I have a new respect for the men who do this kind of work especially for the two gentlemen who came to my home. They handled the job with such professionalism that I, at no time, had any concern as to
whether or not they were doing a good job. I even mentioned to one gentleman that my husband, if he was here, would have approved of the way he worked.....he cleaned the area as he went along, throwing the garbage in a box which made it easy
at the end of the day for them to pack up and leave. In spite of this, he advised me, on one of my trips in the basement to wear shoes as I had only my socks on at the time. I could not believe the amount of work that is involved in installing these units.
These men worked tirelessly. They were respectful and patiently answered any question I may have had. I feel very confident that I have two great units in my home and they have been efficiently installed. Thank you gentlemen!

Job Price

Wow! Thank you so much for the awesome review! We're so ecstatic that you are 100% satisfied with everything! We hope to keep you happy, so please do not hesitate to contact us at our contact center if you ever have any questions or concerns.

Kel D.
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

The representative came to my home and gave me info on a few choices that I had. He was honest and straight forward. I said I needed to discuss it with my husband. After I met with my husband and we decided, I texted him back and he promptly came back and got the ball rolling. My install was done the next day. My husband said the installers had a bit of trouble finding the correct panel and seemed a bit young and perhaps inexperienced but in the end the install was quick and efficient and it's blowing cold!

Job Price

At Nationwide, we always strive to be prompt with our clients' request! We're glad that everything was completed in an acceptable time frame for you! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department.

Richmond H.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Amazing price, customer service, and technicians who worked on replacing the units! They were very knowledgeable, professional and handling everything around the house with utmost care. I would highly recommend the company.

Job Price

Thank you so much! We're thrilled that you are happy with our services! It means a lot to us here at Nationwide that you took the time out to leave your kind words about your experience.

raminmk

Work was commenced and completed as scheduled.
Very professional and everything was well explained prior and during installation.

Job Price

Thank you for the positive review! We're happy to hear that our Advisors are both professional and informative and that our technicians are punctual with installations. If there is anything else that we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Jason_engineer
1 review Aurora, ON

Very friendly, professional, and prompt. They were quick and made sure I was satisfied and that the unit was functioning properly.

Job Price

Client satisfaction is very important to us at Nationwide Home Comfort, we're thrilled to hear that your experience with us has been positive. If there is anything we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service centre.

MD
1 review Innisfil, ON

Clean work and tech was able to install my ecobee with no questions asked. Ac works great and installers cleaned up the mess(eg. boxes and etc.)

Job Price

That's great! We're happy that we were able to install your new equipment according to your expectations! If there is anything else that we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service centre.

joelrshirley

The work good only thing your cost or too hie Give better rate next time

Job Price

Thank you very much for your review, we're glad that you're happy with our service! At Nationwide Home Comfort, we strive to have competitive rates within our market. If you would like to discuss your account, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service centre.

Found this company online, they did a good job with the installation of our new furnace and a/c. Registered us for a rebate with our gas company for having equipment over 10 years old. Would recommend them to anyone in the market for these type of products.

-Khamiswaran

Job Price

Thank you so much for the positive review! We're so happy that you found us online and even happier that you're pleased with our service! If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.

More about Nationwide Home Comfort

Nationwide Home Comfort specializes in quality residential HVAC services throughout Ontario. We are one of the fastest growing Home Services providers that pride ourselves in giving our customers the best possible service and top-notch products. Our installation and service teams are among the most knowledgeable in the industry, and undergo strict training and development.

Why Choose Nationwide?

Quality On Time Service
We guarantee same day service or installation on all of our products, being focused on our service commitment is a standard at Nationwide Home Comfort. We have a large network of certified technicians on call, at all times.

Seamless Installation, Top Notch Products
Nationwide Home Comfort installs only the best, most advanced HVAC and Water Treatment products Installed by our certified technicians. Making your home more comfortable.

More than your basic customer service
From our call centre agents to our service technicians, we're committed to providing the best advice to ensure your home comfort.

Thorough Energy Assessments
At Nationwide Home Comfort we provide each customer with a thorough energy assessment walking you through exactly what you can expect to save, rebates you will receive, and all of the benefits of upgrading.

100% Coverage Guaranteed
Our large network of certified technicians are on call 24 hours per day to provide you with worry-free coverage for the lifetime of any Rent-to-Own equipment. Guaranteed.