The technician was good, clean and knew what he was doing. Removed and disposed off the old furnace and hot water tank. Overall good. However, the following problems were encountered:
1. Removed a wall shelf and did not tell us that he will not put it back. The wall shelf is still on the ground.
2. Reached 2 hours late in the morning but called to say so. However, this delayed his work into the evening and he was in a hurry to complete the job.
3. Installed the nest thermostat but did not spare even a second to set it up. He was rude at that point in the evening and asked us to set it up on our own! He also commented that the old thermostats are good and we should not install the nest type!
4. Since it was getting late in the evening (around 7 pm or so), he did not check the humidifier and refused to go do despite my repeated requests. We had agreed with the sales representative earlier that the technician would inspect and get the humidifier in working order.
5. He was interested in promoting his water softener system than the one that we currently had!
6. He did not explain or give us at least a brief explanation of the new water heater or the furnace and did not leave the manuals for both the units.
7. No one from the company has called till this survey. We are still in dark about when we will get the rebate and no news about home inspection.