Nationwide Home Comfort

Markham ON L3R 5M1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Nationwide Home Comfort
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Nationwide Home Comfort

All the reviews on this site giving nation wide a 10/10 is complete false.

We had someone come to our door a year and half to suggest we should get a new furance since we had a really old one. Which was true. She suggested that she was actaully from enbridge and didn't mention Nationwide. We had an old furance and new born so felt it was a safe things to do. So we do it.

1. We were told during the sale pitches that this wouldn't increase our monthly payment. That the rebate that we could get $1500 plus the engery saving out offset the rental cost. It was also hard to understand what the actual rental cost actually was.

2. This $1500 rebate they had so pushed and promised during the pitch. We had to call every month to follow up and every employee at Nation Wide would tell us they will call us back. In One FULL YEAR, not one employee from Nation Wide has called us back. Including their managers.

3. We installed the new furance in the summer and following winter it stopped working. After a few months. So we had to call in for repair. They came and fixed it.

4. Finally an external auditor came after 1.2 years (who was suppoes to come within a month accordinly to them) and told us there is rest on this furance from something dripping on it.

5. We then turned furance on again for the next winter, it again stopped working again! The repair guy told us they installed this incorrectly and its dripping.

6. So we called agian. Another repair guy came to fix the leaks again. I called to tell them what are you going to do about the rust and inproper installation. We got that same message, someone will call you.

7. Fast forward two weeks, the furance stopped working agian. We called to ask, they said someone will call us with a time. We called three times in the same day. No one came. So now we have to call again tomorrow.

The summary is that their service and product are both are terrible at best. Avoid this terrible company at all cost.

Lets clear a few items up here. Sales man shows up selling a water filter. He insists it will save money. My fixed income 81 year old friend agrees to have it attached to the tap. He then ends up with a whole house system and is out $120.00 a month for the water. How that is saving money I'm not sure. Its not what he wanted and he didn't understand the contract enough to sort it out. So after some time he finds out that its a 10 year contract or just around $14,000 in payments. My issue here is that Nationwide should at least consider his request to remove the equipment. Instead they said they could not help him. Same story on other web sites.
I sorry to say but I cannot recommend Nationwide Home Comfort to any one due to there lack of consideration in the case. If you are considering doing business with them please do your research to see how other real customers feel and then make your decision to do any business. Be Smart!

1 review Waterloo, ON

Water heater rental installation and rental. The water leaked at the mixing valve later after 45 days of installation. I called and refused to be fixed for free. It was not installed properly!

Belfast.  in Markham

Jason contacted me and I purchased a new furnace and air conditioner. The price was fair, it came with a 24/7 10 year warranty. The nstaller Ryan, was a real professional, the install had some existing problems. But undeterred, Ryan worked late, returned on Saturday of the long weekend, and finished up. Cleaned up and took all garbage away. The electician, installed an outlet, and tidied up all loose wires in the furnace room. And there were quite a few. Jason returned today, brought extra filters, no charge, he arranged for the energy audit, the auditor arrived this afternoon. Really thorough, and explained everything. So, thank you Jason, thank you Nationwide. I would most certainly recommend this company. Based on my experience, they are the best around. I highly reckoned them.

sps4895

The technician was good, clean and knew what he was doing. Removed and disposed off the old furnace and hot water tank. Overall good. However, the following problems were encountered:
1. Removed a wall shelf and did not tell us that he will not put it back. The wall shelf is still on the ground.
2. Reached 2 hours late in the morning but called to say so. However, this delayed his work into the evening and he was in a hurry to complete the job.
3. Installed the nest thermostat but did not spare even a second to set it up. He was rude at that point in the evening and asked us to set it up on our own! He also commented that the old thermostats are good and we should not install the nest type!
4. Since it was getting late in the evening (around 7 pm or so), he did not check the humidifier and refused to go do despite my repeated requests. We had agreed with the sales representative earlier that the technician would inspect and get the humidifier in working order.
5. He was interested in promoting his water softener system than the one that we currently had!
6. He did not explain or give us at least a brief explanation of the new water heater or the furnace and did not leave the manuals for both the units.
7. No one from the company has called till this survey. We are still in dark about when we will get the rebate and no news about home inspection.

wayne

The technicians did a fantastic job installing my new furnace. It felt safer to our family and that's important. the most important thing is that the installation and furnace purchase was very fairly priced. The sales man was very helpful, not pushy at all.

F D.
1 review Ajax, ON

This was a very stress free experience for me. I have a new respect for the men who do this kind of work especially for the two gentlemen who came to my home. They handled the job with such professionalism that I, at no time, had any concern as to
whether or not they were doing a good job. I even mentioned to one gentleman that my husband, if he was here, would have approved of the way he worked.....he cleaned the area as he went along, throwing the garbage in a box which made it easy
at the end of the day for them to pack up and leave. In spite of this, he advised me, on one of my trips in the basement to wear shoes as I had only my socks on at the time. I could not believe the amount of work that is involved in installing these units.
These men worked tirelessly. They were respectful and patiently answered any question I may have had. I feel very confident that I have two great units in my home and they have been efficiently installed. Thank you gentlemen!

Wow! Thank you so much for the awesome review! We're so ecstatic that you are 100% satisfied with everything! We hope to keep you happy, so please do not hesitate to contact us at our contact center if you ever have any questions or concerns.

Kel D.
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

The representative came to my home and gave me info on a few choices that I had. He was honest and straight forward. I said I needed to discuss it with my husband. After I met with my husband and we decided, I texted him back and he promptly came back and got the ball rolling. My install was done the next day. My husband said the installers had a bit of trouble finding the correct panel and seemed a bit young and perhaps inexperienced but in the end the install was quick and efficient and it's blowing cold!

At Nationwide, we always strive to be prompt with our clients' request! We're glad that everything was completed in an acceptable time frame for you! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department.

Richmond H.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Amazing price, customer service, and technicians who worked on replacing the units! They were very knowledgeable, professional and handling everything around the house with utmost care. I would highly recommend the company.

Thank you so much! We're thrilled that you are happy with our services! It means a lot to us here at Nationwide that you took the time out to leave your kind words about your experience.

raminmk

Work was commenced and completed as scheduled.
Very professional and everything was well explained prior and during installation.

Thank you for the positive review! We're happy to hear that our Advisors are both professional and informative and that our technicians are punctual with installations. If there is anything else that we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

More about Nationwide Home Comfort

Nationwide Home Comfort specializes in quality residential HVAC services throughout Ontario. We are one of the fastest growing Home Services providers that pride ourselves in giving our customers the best possible service and top-notch products. Our installation and service teams are among the most knowledgeable in the industry, and undergo ...