Well Done Cleaning Services

House & Apartment Cleaning
Well Done Cleaning Services

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for Well Done Cleaning Services

Good basic cleaning but over-priced

I had a small renovation done but had cleaned up most of the house myself but wanted a deep clean mostly to get rid of all the dust. The owner told me the cleaning would be $300-$400, then when she arrived and walked through the front door and without looking around at all, she said it would be $400 even though it is a small house less than 1400 sq. ft including the basement. I then left for work and to my surprise got called two hours later to say they were done. So essentially $400 for 2 hours work. I was expecting closer to 4 hours of work. When I got home they cleaned the house well but there was a lot more they could have done, dusting around door frames, window frames etc. I explained by perspective to the owner but she was defensive and unaccommodating. I paid her full overpriced amount, but I would not use this company again.

Pearse in York
Pearse in York

House cleaning

Came and cleaned after a renovation, reasonable quick and efficient. Would recommend this company to anyone that’s needs a great home cleaning , from quote through cleaning they were very professional.

Thanks Pearse.

Margaret in York
Margaret in York

Fantastic Job

Deborah came with her team and was extremely professional. They are perfectionists when it comes to the fantastic job they do. I would recommend her services to anyone that has a busy lifestyle like mine.

Thanks Margaret. We are here to help!

Ann in York
Ann in York

Overall Excellence

The service provided was excellent. The women who came were thorough and left everything sparkling. From baseboards to crown moulding, everything was pristine, nothing left with even a smidgen of dirt, dust, or dog hair, and I have a dog that sheds all the time.

I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a great, quality cleaning service.

Thanks Ann. It was a pleasure working for you.

Rhonda in Toronto
Rhonda in Toronto

Condo Cleaning Moveout

Debra was very accommodating at short notice, cleaned my empty condo which was not cleaned by the tenant. She and her assistants did a great job, got right to work and didn't seem to waste time talking to each other while they were working (which has been my experience in the past with more than one cleaner). The job was priced fairly.

Thanks Rhonda. Looking forward to work for you again.

P
P

Great service!

Debora and her team are great! They are thorough and efficient and Debora always checks with us afterwards to make sure everything is up to our expectations. Her prices are reasonable and she is very responsive. Thanks Debora!

Jem
Jem

Great job!

I called Debora for help to clean my aunt's place, and just like the last time, she and her team did great! My aunt was very impressed and asked her to come in bi-weekly.

Thanks Jem!

Pam in Toronto
Pam in Toronto

Bi-weekly cleaning

My husband and I are so impressed with Debora and her team. They make our house spotless. We love coming home after they have been there. They are an honest, reliable, friendly team who does a fantastic job each time. the price is so reasonable as we have a large home. Very happy with this company. Thank you Debora!

Thanks Pam! It's a pleasure to work for you an your family.

More about Well Done Cleaning Services

Well Done Cleaning Services provides house and apartment cleaning with attention to detail and a great team of qualified, experienced and reliable maids. High quality and affordable prices to attend your needs.