Well Done Cleaning Services

House & Apartment Cleaning
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Well Done Cleaning Services

Reviews for Well Done Cleaning Services

Rhonda in Toronto
Rhonda in Toronto

Condo Cleaning Moveout

Well Done Cleaning Services
541 Blackthorn Ave
Toronto
M6M 5A6

Debra was very accommodating at short notice, cleaned my empty condo which was not cleaned by the tenant. She and her assistants did a great job, got right to work and didn't seem to waste time talking to each other while they were working (which has been my experience in the past with more than one cleaner). The job was priced fairly.

Thanks Rhonda. Looking forward to work for you again.

P
P

Great service!

Debora and her team are great! They are thorough and efficient and Debora always checks with us afterwards to make sure everything is up to our expectations. Her prices are reasonable and she is very responsive. Thanks Debora!

Jem
Jem

Great job!

I called Debora for help to clean my aunt's place, and just like the last time, she and her team did great! My aunt was very impressed and asked her to come in bi-weekly.

Thanks Jem!

Pam in Toronto
Pam in Toronto

Bi-weekly cleaning

My husband and I are so impressed with Debora and her team. They make our house spotless. We love coming home after they have been there. They are an honest, reliable, friendly team who does a fantastic job each time. the price is so reasonable as we have a large home. Very happy with this company. Thank you Debora!

Thanks Pam! It's a pleasure to work for you an your family.

Moving into another house

I was moving into a house that had been empty for over a year. Debra's team did an incredible job and the end result was a level of clean that was superb. They showed up on time, worked hard and charged a fair price for the service delivered, excellent value.

Thank you!

Home cleaning

Debora and her two helpers were prompt in arriving and got straight to work. They brought all their own supplies and worked really hard to clean my home. They did an excellent job!! I am so happy with the result. They paid attention to the small details and were very thorough. I highly recommend their services.

Thanks Robin

Brittany in Toronto
Brittany in Toronto

Renovation Clean

What an incredible thing to come home to a sparkling house! I'm still finding things that they cleaned that I didn't ask for - amazing!!! I would definitely book these ladies again, they did an impeccable job.

Thanks Brittany

Mina in Toronto
Mina in Toronto

3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 3 storey house

I needed a deep cleaning service for my newly renovated house. Because I had already moved in, I thought it would be tough to do a deep clean but Debora proved me wrong. Rather than providing a random quote,, I appreciated her visiting to provide more accurate and detailed quote. Debora and her team was extremely professional. I was very impressed with her attention to detail and the fact that she did not rush to complete the work was much appreciated. Lastly, she is also very responsive and kind, and I truly enjoyed this whole experience. I highly recommend her and her team and look forward to next opportunity with her. Thank you Debora.

Thanks Mina!

More about Well Done Cleaning Services

Well Done Cleaning Services provides house and apartment cleaning with attention to detail and a great team of qualified, experienced and reliable maids. High quality and affordable prices to attend your needs.