Anteater Exterminating Inc.

Pest & Animal Control
125 North 2nd Street Suite 110 #411 Phoenix AZ 85004
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in PATUANAK  >  Anteater Exterminating Inc.

Review for Anteater Exterminating Inc.

Terilynn  in Phoenix
Terilynn in Phoenix
1 review Saint-Quentin, NB

Pest removal

I hired this company last year. The owner came out and made a ton of promises. I signed up for the year. He said the pests would be gone within the month. I called several times. They came once and then told me they were only coming once every 3 months. 1 year later and problem is worse then when I called them . Do not use this company. Bad customer service and they don't tell the truth

More about Anteater Exterminating Inc.

Anteater Exterminating Inc. has been serving the Phoenix area for over 16 years, Bringing our customers the highest quality Pest Control services in Arizona. Give us a call, we can handle all your Termite, Bed Bug, Scorpion, Roaches and so many other pest problems today!