Pesterminate Inc.

Pest & Animal Control

Reviews for Pesterminate Inc.

Rose in the Beach
Rose in the Beach

Exterminator

Since Ruhul Amin has been managing our mouse situation, we no longer hear, or see mice in the house. He has been punctual, informative, efficient, and polite. Most importantly though, is that he has been effective.

Excellent Service

We found a dead mouse in our basement. We felt that if we found one, there were probably a lot more. We contacted HomeService and Ruhul promptly responded. We had a conversation on the phone and I agreed to use his service. He came promptly at the time that we had agreed to and he was very conscientious in his approach He looked for mouse droppings in areas that he felt would be high traffic areas. He also walked around the exterior of our house looking for access points for a mouse. He put steel wool in areas that a mouse might enter, and positioned a number of bait stations. Overall, I was very pleased with his service and would recommend him highly.

Britt A.
Britt A.

Mice treatment

Rahul was quick, thorough, and kind.
- He organized a convenient visit quickly after I called.
- Ruhul ensured all our pets would be safe when he placed the boxes containing the poison.
- He helped me understand the whole process including what I can expect when the boxes start working.

I was left with a few next steps and a feeling of relief knowing our mouse problem will soon come to an end.

I highly recommend contacting Ruhul for any pest related problems!

Hi Brit,
Thank you so much for your kind words. It is important for us to ensure the safety of all pets, as I have a one myself. For mice, it is crucial that we eradicate the ones currently inside your home with bait stations and traps, and to close off all entry points to prevent any future infestations.
If any future problems come up however, please feel free to give me a call.
Ruhul Amin

Pam M from Toronto
Pam M from Toronto

Cockroaches

I am very pleased with Pesterminate Inc. They are very knowledgeable and professional company . I was able to book a spraying job at my earliest convienence . It has been over 5 weeks since my home was sprayed for cockroaches and I have not seen a single one of those disgusting bugs since!
You will certainly get your money worth from this company.
The gentleman that came to my home knows he job very well and I was was highly impressed.

Pam Munro _peck

Hello Pam,

Thank you for your kind words, I am happy to hear that your cockroach issue has been resolved. With cockroaches, it is important to use a residual treatment so any roaches that don't die in the initial spraying will die when they come out and come into contact with the residual treatment.

If you ever have any Pest issues in the future, please feel free o give me a call.

cmr2000 from Old Toronto
cmr2000 from Old Toronto

Mice Insects and Wasp nest

Long term review, I been using Ruhul for a few years...

I originally contacted Ruhul and he quickly responded and setup an appointment. He came out to my home and treated it for mice and insects, I also noticed a wasp nest outside at the top of my eaves, Ruhul got rid of that as well.

I was very satisfied with his services and also used him for a rental home with mice issues; he treated it and followed up to make sure issue was resolved.

I have recommended Ruhul to family and friends and they were thankful for the recommendation.

Hello,

Thank you for your review, I am glad I have been able to help not only your various pest issues over the years, but your friends' and family's pest issues as well.

If you ever need pest Control related help in the future, please feel free to ring me at any time.

eloraluna
eloraluna

Mice control

I’m very happy with their work. I would recommend anyone for their services and I wish their every success. They are very sincere,friendly,hardworking,good listeners.

Hi there, thank you so much for your kind words.
I am happy to hear that your mouse problem has been solved. For mice, and other small rodents, it is important to locate and close off all entry point, which we did.
If you have any issues in the future, please feel free to give me a call.

Swapon N.
Swapon N.

Pest Control Service

I am living in an apartment and suffered a lot for bedbug and cockroach. My building management took several actions to control the said pests but it came back. Then I communicated with Ruhul Amin of Pesterminate Inc. and they did treatment in my apartment with a guarantee. Really, I didn't see any bedbug and cockroach came back in my apartment since treatment done. Pesterminate Inc. is little costly but I believe it worthy in consideration of their guaranteed treatment.

Hi There,
Thank you for your review. It makes me happy to hear that you are free of cockroaches and bedbugs. It is important to maintain and follow the procedures to control the cockroaches and bedbugs. We try to give our best effort to control any pest issues, especially for bedbugs. Two mandatory treatments are important, which we provided, and you got the results.
If you have any issues in the near future, feel free to call me.
Thanks again

u2brothr
u2brothr

Wasp Nest Removal

We had a large wasp net that was in a maple tree. This nest was getting larger by the day. It also was in an area of the tree that was hard to get to Ruhul Amin and his crew used poles, sprayed the nest, cut it down, and bagged the nest. A little on the pricey side, but these guys were fast and effective with no mess. Thank you.

Hi There Thanks for your valuable time to write a review for my service.
If you have any other issues feel free to call me thanks

maliha in Ottawa
maliha in Ottawa

Pest control

Very satisfied with the service. 100%result guaranteed. In the past, we have tried other pest control companies but they were never fully successful in getting rid of the insects. But Pesterminate were EXCELLENT. Now our house is 100% pest free. Would definitely recommend this to others.

Hi There
Thanks for your review. We are happy to hear that you are now pest free. If you have any issues please let me know.
Thanks

Maria Puscas in Old Toronto
Maria Puscas in Old Toronto

Rat Extermination and Prevention

I noticed scurrying in the walls at night, droppings near the vents and called Ruhul. He came over quickly, surveyed the basement and did an interior and exterior sweep of the house. He located the entry points, set up traps strategically and advised us on how to prevent this issue from occurring again.

He was very detail orientated and efficient and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an expert in pest extermination.

Hello Maria, I am happy to hear that you were pleased with our service. For small rodents, such as rats, it is crucial to close off all the entry points as this prevents the issue from reoccurring in the future.
If you ever have any other issues in the future, please feel free to give me a call.
Ruhul

More about Pesterminate Inc.

Leave the Pest Control to our Experts – With 100% Guarantee!!!!

Are You Worried About MICE, RATS, COCKROACHES, BEDBUGS, ANTS, Carpenter Ants, Centipedes, Millipedes, Silverfish, Spiders, Squirrel, Raccoon removal ???????

***

Don't wait!!!! We can help you to get rid of your problem.

NO TENSION ...... NO PAIN ............

We Guarantee the effectiveness of our service.

We work with GUARANTEE.

We do all kinds of Service in Residential (House, Apartment) And Commercial (Restaurant, Fast Food Store, Grocery Store, Warehouse, Office etc.)

We are Licence by Ministry of Environment and Insured by LLoyed

Name:Ruhul Amin
Number To Contact You For Show: 647-956-5868
Business Website(s): www.pesterminate.ca
Business Contact Email: info@pesterminate.ca
Name of Business: Pesterminate Inc.

Position or Professional Title: Technical Director
Business Location : Greater Toronto Area (GTA), ON

Company Background:

Please give a description of your company and the products/services you offer:

Pesterminate Inc. provides pest control services to the GTA, to both residences and businesses. Integrated Pest Management (IPM) techniques, such as proper inspections, and using the least toxic chemicals possible, are used to ensure the safety of all our clients while still effectively killing all the pests. For many pests, such as raccoons, rodents and wasps, chemicals are not used at all.

Tell us about your background of your business and yourself.

I did a course on extermination at Guelph University, and went on to obtain an Exterminator's license from the Ministry of Environment. I have spent 9 years in this industry, learning about it, and learning about business, by originally starting at a large, well known, Canadian pest control company. I use the knowledge and the skills I have acquired to keep my clients protected, as well as dealing with the pests issues quickly and effectively. Customer satisfaction is my top priority.

What inspired you to pursue your profession?

Many people have pest problems they suffer through on a daily basis. Working as an exterminator allows for me to help these people, and to make their lives better as well. Reading reviews written by people who are 100% satisfied with my services makes me extremely happy, as these people are now happy.

Where do you see yourself in the near future?
I plan on providing services to more people in the future, both residential and commercial, as well as expand my business and train a few people to the extermination services. I also aim to educate people on pests and how to prevent them from infesting their homes or business' as customer satisfaction will remain my number one priority.

Same Day or Weekend Service Available with Written Warranty.

Call Us for
Your Trusted Certified and Experienced Pest Terminator.

Pesterminate Inc.
A Professional Pest Control Service

Pest & Animal Control
carpenter ants removal, pharoah ants control, pharoah ants removal, pavement ants removal, carpenter ant control, mice control, ants control, bedbugs control, bird control,raccoon removal, squirrel removal, monthly maintenance contracts, animal control, rats removal, mice removal, bed bug removal, carpenter ants, mouse control, Ant Removal and Ant Extermination Bedbug Removal And bedbug extermination Rodent Removal and bedbug extermination Wasp Removal and wasp extermination Hornet Removal and hornet extermination Insect Removal and insect extermination cockroach Removal and cockroach extermination Earwig Removal and earwig extermination Carpenter Ant Removal and carpenter ant extermination pavement ant removal and pavement ant extermination commercial buildings commercial restaurants pest control for commercial pest control for restaurant monthly pest control home protection services, bed bug extermination, pest control for mice and rats
Welcome to our services. We offer both residential and commercial services to meet all your needs. We will be available 24/7 for any emergencies. Ant Removal and Ant Extermination Bedbug Removal And bedbug extermination Rodent Removal and bedbug extermination Wasp Removal and wasp extermination Hornet Removal and hornet extermination Insect Removal and insect extermination cockroach Removal and cockroach extermination Earwig Removal and earwig extermination Carpenter Ant Removal and carpenter ant extermination pavement ant removal and pavement ant extermination commercial buildings commercial restaurants pest control for commercial pest control for restaurant monthly pest control home protection plan
Government Approve commercial grade product
Integrated Pest Management
commercial Apartment building pest control commercial restaurants pest control for commercial pest control for restaurant monthly pest control home protection plan pest control cleanout services
Cash, Visa, M/C, Cheque