Pesterminate Inc.

Toronto ON M1L 3T2
Pesterminate Inc. Professional Pest Control Service in Toronto
Owner/Manager
Ruhul Amin [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  Pesterminate Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Pesterminate Inc.

chandra

Excellent work. As commited i did not see any roaches after a week. Thanks for all the work

Job Price

After my call Ruhul swung by my place in under an hour and taught me a thing or two about trapping mice and preventing their return! Very professional, knowledgeable and generous, I am very happy with his guaranteed service

Hi,
Thank you for your review! It is really important to set up all the traps in the perfect way, or you will never see any results. As well, all entry points must always be closed 100% so the mice are unable to re-enter the house. If you have any problems, please feel free to give me a call.
Thanks

Bob Postlethwaite in Mississauga

Great job! I called this group in the afternoon and they were able to come a few hours later to solve my mice problem. Ruhul was professional, courteous, and helpful. He immediately identified the source of the problem, proposed a solution and enacted it after consultation. Great guy to work with. I really appreciate his help and willingness to work with me. Thanks Ruhul! I'd highly recommend him and his company!

Hi Bob,
Thank you for your kind words! The number one way to guarantee getting rid of mice 100% is to close up every entry points, including the super hard to reach ones, like the one under your deck by the pipe. If you ever need any future assistance, please feel free to give me a call.

adman55 in Toronto

Had the pleasure of dealing with Ruhul while gathering quotes and information for a 14 unit building to present to my condo board. Ruhul was fast, responsive, knowledgable and incredibly helpful.

Hi Adman
Thanks for your review. It was my pleasure to dealing with you. If you need any help please feel free to ask me any time.
Thanks again
Ruhul

Ruhul was awesome. We had a mouse siting and had some evidence that they were in a sealed ceiling. He found a way to get the traps into the ceiling without any damage caused. He found how they were getting in, and sealed the hole. The 6 month revisit policy really makes me feel good. They also gave me a call 2 weeks after their visit to make sure everything was good.

Would definitely recommend!

Job Price

Hi, thank you for your review. The main part for rodent control is to find and seal all the entry points. I take customer satisfaction very seriously, and it pleases me to hear that everything is going fine. If any problems come up, please feel free to give me a call.
Ruhul

When I noticed cockroaches in the kitchen I was horrified! I am so glad we called a professional to take care of this. Ruhul the technician was very friendly and offered reassurance and support in this stressful time. He was flexible scheduling the appointment at a time that was convenient for us. He sprayed and dusted the kitchen quickly and efficiently and was helpful in advising us how to protect our pets. He also said that if we have any reappearances after a month he would guarantee his work. Very impressed, would highly recommend Pesterminate!

Job Price

Hi, thanks for hiring me, and thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that no pets were harmed in the eradicating of the pests! Leaving your house for 4-6 hours after the treatment was crucial in harming no living thing, other than the roaches. If any future issues come up, please feel free to give me a call.

Emilio in Brampton

Rahul was contracted by our landlord to perform a spray treatment to get rid of the roaches in our kitchen a bit over a week now and we are pleased to say that it has so far been very effective.
He provided us with information and useful tips about how to minimize further infestations, while asking us to contact him again if after a month they were not fully eradicated.
Thanks Rahul for your services.

Job Price

Hi Emilio, thank you for your review. I am glad that my cockroach treatment has proved effective. It is important to check any food you bring from outside sources (especially onion and potato bags) as they are the main way for roaches to enter a dwelling. Please feel free to give me a call if any future problems come up.

Dan in Toronto

I had an amazing experience hiring Pesterminate to take care of a problem with a pest in my property located at Brampton. Rahul is the name of the Pest Control technician we worked with and his service was exemplary.

We booked an appointment with him over the phone and he was extremely flexible with showing up at a schedule convenient to us. He is a friendly and approachable person. On the day of the pest control treatment, he came to the property on time and conducted himself in a professional manner. He addressed all of the questions I had pertaining to the treatment and also offered helpful suggestions. The warranty he adds to his work is a definite plus.

I have hired other pest control technicians in the past, but Rahul stands out from them since he is really knowledgeable and knows what he is doing. I would without a doubt recommend him to anyone else experiencing any sort of problems with a pest in their house. You really can’t go wrong with Pesterminate.

Thank you for the great service!

Job Price

Hi Dan, thank you for your kind words! I am happy to hear that you are pleased with our services and that very thing went well. Good maintenance is the key to getting rid of pests. If any other issues arise, please feel free to give me a call. I will be your guy.

V Goel from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Ruhul came by yesterday to help me with a mice issue in my kitchen - he diligently checked the outside foundation of the house (and the basement) and the kitchen as well.

Very friendly, knowledgeable and quick.
Thank you, Ruhul - I appreciate everything you did.
I recommend him to everyone

Hi,
Thanks for your review. It is important to check both the interior and the exterior to locate and close all the entry points of the mice. If you have any other issues, please feel free to give me a call.

Nasir in Toronto

I had some mice issues. Mr. Ruhul Amin came and terminated all mice. Now I am happy and would like to thank for a great service. I would recommend everyone to get service from Mr. Ruhul Amin.

Job Price

Thank you for your review, it's good to hear that your mice problem is gone. For mice, it is important to find and seal all the entry points. I'm your home, the entry point I found was around the AC pipelines, which I promptly sealed, to prevent any new mice from entering the premises. We set up bait and traps where the mice would typically run, to eradicate your problem. If any future problems pop up, please give me a call.
Ruhul

More about Pesterminate Inc.

Leave the Pest Control to our Experts – With 100% Guarantee!!!!

Are You Worried About MICE, RATS, COCKROACHES, BEDBUGS, ANTS, Carpenter Ants, Centipedes, Millipedes, Silverfish, Spiders, Squirrel, Raccoon removal ???????

Don't wait!!!! We can help you to get rid of your problem.

NO TENSION ...... NO PAIN ............

We Guarantee the effectiveness of our service.

We work with GUARANTEE.

We do all kinds of Service in Residential (House, Apartment) And Commercial (Restaurant, Fast Food Store, Grocery Store, Warehouse, Office etc.)

We are Licence by Ministry of Environment and Insured by LLoyed

-Ants
-Spiders
-Squirrel and Raccoon Removal
-Wasps Nest Removal

Same Day or Weekend Service Available with Written Warranty.

Call Us for
Your Trusted Certified and Experienced Pest Terminator.

Pesterminate Inc.
A Professional Pest Control Service

Pest & Animal Control
carpenter ants removal, pharoah ants control, pharoah ants removal, pavement ants removal, carpenter ant control, mice control, ants control, bedbugs control, bird control,raccoon removal, squirrel removal, monthly maintenance contracts, animal control, rats removal, mice removal, bed bug removal, carpenter ants, mouse control, Ant Removal and Ant Extermination Bedbug Removal And bedbug extermination Rodent Removal and bedbug extermination Wasp Removal and wasp extermination Hornet Removal and hornet extermination Insect Removal and insect extermination cockroach Removal and cockroach extermination Earwig Removal and earwig extermination Carpenter Ant Removal and carpenter ant extermination pavement ant removal and pavement ant extermination commercial buildings commercial restaurants pest control for commercial pest control for restaurant monthly pest control home protection services, bed bug extermination, pest control for mice and rats
Welcome to our services. We offer both residential and commercial services to meet all your needs. We will be available 24/7 for any emergencies. Ant Removal and Ant Extermination Bedbug Removal And bedbug extermination Rodent Removal and bedbug extermination Wasp Removal and wasp extermination Hornet Removal and hornet extermination Insect Removal and insect extermination cockroach Removal and cockroach extermination Earwig Removal and earwig extermination Carpenter Ant Removal and carpenter ant extermination pavement ant removal and pavement ant extermination commercial buildings commercial restaurants pest control for commercial pest control for restaurant monthly pest control home protection plan
Government Approve commercial grade product
Integrated Pest Management
commercial Apartment building pest control commercial restaurants pest control for commercial pest control for restaurant monthly pest control home protection plan pest control cleanout services
Cash, Visa, M/C, Cheque