A1 ECO Mould & Asbestos Removal

Asbestos & Lead Removal
HomeStars  >  Asbestos & Lead Removal in Markham  >  A1 ECO Mould & Asbestos Removal

Reviews for A1 ECO Mould & Asbestos Removal

Ashleigh from Toronto
Ashleigh from Toronto

Removal of asbestos from floor vents

Warren was quick to respond to my inquiry about removing asbestos from the floor vents in our house before our renovation. I was happy to have the asbestos removed quickly, and at a fair price. They charged me per floor vent, which I appreciated, because it felt like a very transparent way of pricing. They were quick, communicative, and left the place clean.

Ashleigh, thanks for taking the time to review our service. We really appreciate the positive feed back. good luck with your reservations. TEAM A1 ECO

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Reasonable Price. Fast service

After doing some plumbing, we discovered a damaged airduct that had asbestos around it.

Warren answered our call and took quick action. He scheduled a visit next day and was able to schedule the work that same day. Very polite.

Marcus did the work. He was great. He didn't waste any time. He sealed the room and removed the duct that very same day. Marcus is hard working. I'd hire him again.

Robert, thanks for the great review of our service. I'm glad we could help you. thanks for your kind hospitality TEAM A1 ECO

Gaet 808
Gaet 808

Removal of mold in basement

A1 ECO Mould & Asbestos Removal
1-855-760-3988
219 Seaton St.
Toronto
M5A 2T5

Warren did a great job doing everything possible and in a very timely fashion. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of his services. They came dealt with problem and left the premises in tip top condition. Thank you Warren and Markus!

Thanks for taking the time to review our service. We appreciate the positive feed back. TEAM A1 ECO

Susanna in Toronto
Susanna in Toronto

Asbestos Removal - tiles & vents

My husband and I are renovating our first home, built in the 40’s. We have already had quite a few surprises. However, when we discovered Vinyl Asbestos Tiles under the hardwood floors in the bedrooms, I was quite anxious to get them out ASAP! In a frenzy, I googled asbestos removal, and found A1 Eco Mould & Asbestos Removal on HomeStars. I called very early Saturday morning and left a voicemail. 10 minutes later Warren called me with a quote. Moments after that, I received the quote via email with very detailed notes on the work that was to be completed. Because I was so anxious to remove asbestos from my home, Warren had quickly arranged a team to come to my home the next morning, on a Sunday! The customer service provided is top notch. The team arrived at my home early and patiently waited for me to arrive. Warren and team were extremely professional and kind. Warren noticed asbestos paper in my vents and took care of that as well. The level of customer service, quick response, organization, and detailed work has really impressed me. I will be sure to recommend this company in future. Thank you so much for your hard work!

Susanna, than you for the great review of our service. Good luck with your new homes renovations. TEAM A1 ECO

Scott W.
Scott W.

Treatment and removal of mouldy drywall and insulation in the basement

A very good experience working with Warren and his team at A1. They were very prompt in assessing and explaining the situation and providing a quote. They were always very responsive to my follow up questions. Warren took the time to explain things before hand and sat down with us afterward to go over the work. His team came on time and were very personable and answered our questions along the way. They seem genuinely dedicated and interested in doing a good and thorough job. All the costs were as quoted with no surprises. I would not hesitate to recommend A1 to family and friends. Thanks!

Scott, thank you for the great review of our service. it was a pleasure dealing with you and your wife. thanks TEAM A1 ECO

Martin
Martin

Asbestos abatement in basement

Reasonable cost, clear communication & highly professional ....very happy with their overall work & would recommend to others...

Thanks for your kind review. Good luck with your renovations. TEAM A1 ECO

NS
NS

Mould removal

Excellent and super fast service. Removed mould from attic. It was a pleasure to work with Warren, who took the time to explain everything to me, answer all my questions, and even drove through a bad storm to fix an issue. Thank you!

Thanks for your positive feed back. We really appreciate you taking the time to do this review.TEAM A1 ECO LTD

matthewmantella
matthewmantella

Asbestos and Mould Removal

I could not be more pleased with A1 ECO. The team did a thorough job and I was updated on the progress each day. Five star service from start to finish and their prices are fair. Do not use another company without consulting with A1 ECO first.

Matt, Thanks for taking the time to review our service. Good luck with your upcoming renovations and your new home. It was a pleasure dealing with you. TEAM A1 ECO

Excellent!

Warren and his associate came to my house to investigate some mold surrounding one of the windows in a bedroom. They were knowledgeable and friendly. They were to the point and didn't try to up sell me.

We appreciate your positive feed back. Thanks TEAM A1 ECO

MJ
MJ
1 review Oshawa, ON

Mould removal in bedrooms

I was attended to in a very efficient matter as it was an emergency. The associates were very organized and informative as they kept me in the loop, with pics, along the way. I am satisfied with the work that was done as well as the fact that natural ingredients were also involved in the process.

Thanks for your kind feed back. We are happy we could make your home safer for your family. TEAM A1 ECO

More about A1 ECO Mould & Asbestos Removal

A1 ECO Mould Asbestos Removal is an insured Canadian company specializing in mould and asbestos abatement & remediation solutions for residential,commercial and industrial business. We serve the Greater Toronto Area. Our client base includes Homeowners, Contractors, Real Estate Agents and Property Managers. A1 ECO Mould Asbestos Removal works hard to help you preserve the investment you've made, so call today.

With over 25 years of experience, our technicians are certified and properly equipped to safely handle any project from small to large. We only use ECO friendly products when cleaning and disinfecting. We use a 7 step process to ensure proper handling and removal of all material.

Asbestos Pipe insulation removal

Asbestos Furnace heat shields removal

Floor vent asbestos heat strips removal

Boiler Asbestos insulation removal

Vinyl Asbestos tile ( VAT) removal

Asbestos set up

Transite siding( inside, outside) removal

Duct work asbestos material removal

Asbestos Stucco Ceiling removal

Lath and plaster Lath and asbestos plaster removal

Dry wall asbestos compound removal

Vermiculite sampling

Boiler Asbestos insulation removal

Blown in Insulation

Air Duct Asbestos Removal

Asbestos & Lead Removal and Mold Detection & Removal
Asbestos Pipe insulation removal Asbestos Furnace heat shields removal ASBESTOS PIPE Floor vent asbestos heat strips removal Boiler Asbestos insulation removal Vinyl Asbestos tile ( VAT) removal asbestos set up Transite siding( inside, outside) removal Duct work asbestos material removal Asbestos Stucco Ceiling removal lath and plaster Lath and asbestos plaster removal Dry wall asbestos compound removal Recycled Material Isolation BOILER ASBESTOS Controlled demolition Mold remediation Third Party- Lab analysis- Material sampling, Air quality
We will go to great lengths to make our clients happy. Our goal is to exceed expectation. Our clients have trusted us by allowing us into their homes and businesses. We will respect your Family’s space and will conduct ourselves in a safe, discrete, effective and timely manner. Our pricing is competitive with other top industry leaders.
Residential, Commercial, Industrial abatement and remediation solutions.
Check, E-Transfer