HomeStars  >  Asbestos & Lead Removal in Concord  >  GreenStream Environmental, Inc.

Reviews for GreenStream Environmental, Inc.

Ryan in Toronto

Ighor was great to work with. His team removed two stretches of wrapped duct work. He explained the whole process well and had the work done in 1 day. Would definitely recommend them.

Elliott from Toronto

My home inspector noticed mould forming in the attic that was caused by ventilation of the humidity from the bathroom fan into the attic. I hired GreenStream for remediation based on other Home Star Reviews. Their service was fantastic and their prices were very reasonable considering the work that had to be done! They showed up on time and completed their remediation treatment on schedule! I was very happy with the work that they did and I highly recommend them!

Ighor and his team were amazing to deal with. The price was very fair, the team was very professional, the work was completed on time and the area where the asbestos was removed was so clean, it was incredible. I have nothing but good things to say to I would definitely recommend Greenstream.

Chryssafi in Toronto

The asbestos was removed from all covered pipes as it was discussed and agreed . The job was done on time, and expediently (in lesser time than the one promised).
The basement is unfinished and full of stuff BUT we had expected to find the floor clean from the water, debris and other stuff that were created by the whole project. They washed the pipes but they left a very dirty floor behind. This is a drawback and more attention is needed in this respect.
We are overall satisfied with the work performed by the team.

Extremely good experience! Answered every single question thoroughly and knowledgeably, and when it came time to do the work the whole team was very diligent, meticulous, and professional. Manny even made suggestions that saved us thousands. Everything was spotlessly clean after the work was done. Couldn't be more satisfied. Highly recommended.

adampalummo in Toronto

We purchased our dream home and as soon as the Reno got underway, we discovered Asbestos Containing Material in Floor Registers, Vinyl Tile, and Vermiculite in the attic.

Spoke to several abatement companies and finally decided to work with Manny and Greenstream. I must say all companies seemed quite knowledgable and competent with respects to the task at hand. Greenstream was not the cheapest however I felt comfortable with Manny and felt he and his company were the right people for the job.

They started the job after 2 days of giving them the green light. Manny and his crew were there on time and they got off to a quick start.

Crew was led by Sergio and Jose - all seemed competent and I was quite satisfied and relieved to meet them all as this project and the discovery of asbestos in my family home has been overwhelming and disappointing to say the least.

Today is day 4 of the project...should be compete in the next few days...standby for my final review...

wglak in Markham

From my original talk to Manny to my last conversation with Jose I realized what a truly honest professional company they are. Ighor help me correct another company terrible work and I would strongly recommend this company because if I had originally used them to do my asbestos abatement I would have saved myself alot of grief.
Thanks for all your help

Carroll in Toronto

Green Stream is so easy to work with to secure a quote, professional service, high quality work, and efficient. The supervisor arrived to the job site early, technicians completed the work beyond my expectations, ahead of schedule and left the area neater than they found it. The fees were very competitively priced and exactly what was quoted. I would recommend that anyone in need of this service call Green Stream.

Marta, please send a big thank you to Gilbert, Ighor, and the two Technicians for an exceptional job well done. It was a great pleasure working with such a professional company. I will highly recommend you to others.

Carroll,
Thank you for the feedback, and I have passed along your feedback and email to the crew that performed your project.
Regards, Manny

Joy in Scarborough

Greenstream was great to work with! They were professional, friendly, organized and even showed up to the property on the day of early. They really bent over backwards to get the job done. I would 100% recommend them and use them again if the need were to arise.

Joy,
Thank you for the feedback. It is greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Manny

I had them come in to remove the asbestos from my vents. The gentleman came with two young girls, They were very nice and efficient. I was very happy that they came in and go straight to work and were out in only a couple of hours. They put things back if they had to move them and cleaned up nicely.

More about GreenStream Environmental, Inc.

Asbestos Removal, Lead Removal & Mold Detection & Removal

Green Stream Environmental Inc. is one of the leading Asbestos Removal Contractors in Toronto, GTA and Ontario. Based in Toronto, we specialize in the Inspection and Remediation of Asbestos for a variety of residential, commercial and industrial property issues, both hazardous and non-hazardous.

Certified - We are certified by The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) - the only certification recognized by North American adjusters in cases of ‘mould’ and ‘water damage’. Our technicians are accredited and hold the following IICRC designations:

* WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
* AST – Applied Structural Drying Technician
* AMRT – Applied Microbial Remediation Technician

Trusted - GreenStream Environmental Inc. is fully licensed and insured, holding $2 million dollars of general liability insurance coverage, $2 million dollars of environmental pollution insurance coverage and WSIB coverage.

Also, to avoid any conflict of interest and provide you with unbiased results, we employ 3rd party testing and remediation consulting firms to verify and confirm all findings.

24/7/365 Emergency Service - Professional remediation contractors, we’re trained to deal with emergencies, able to diagnose the source of the problem, and remediate it quickly and efficiently.

Discrete – Discretion and privacy are guaranteed. We use unmarked vehicles and our technicians do not wear uniforms when visiting your property. Rest assured that your environmental issue will be handled without attracting undue attention.