Hargrave Heating And Air Conditioning

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Hargrave Heating And Air Conditioning

Davis Fam
Davis Fam

Replacement of furnace & air conditioning

Thoroughly professional team. Courteous, efficient & knowledgeable. Cleaned up after work. Answered all questions & completed installation on schedule & office staff helped. Tim came through! Highly recommend this company plus their prices were competitive.

Karim in Thornhill
Karim in Thornhill

Troubleshoot and Repair

Call was to troubleshoot and provide a cost for repair. Initial fee was to be 119$+Tax.

Fellow comes and has a look, tries to troubleshoot for three hours (charges $290+tax), promises to come back the next week to 'continue to troubleshoot' -- will bring a motor to rule it out.

Its Monday -- First appointment of the day -- "no show" and non-functional AC.

Unless yours is a fresh install only -- ie not troubleshooting and repair, our experience so far has not met expectation set by reviews on this site.

p.s. Call to the office of a conversation with an engineering manager -- 'Tim will call you back' but no calls received.

Unless yours is a fresh install only -- our experience so far has been less than expectations set by other reviews on this site.

Sorry you have had a bad experience please reach out to us so we can look into it.

imitrevs
imitrevs

New AC install

Very professional and thorough. The team did a fantastic job with my new AC install! Very happy with the result and highly recommend Hargrave and Heating.

Keep up the great work!

Simon in Toronto
Simon in Toronto

AC Install and Maintenance Program

I first dealt with Hargrave through a service call with my furnace a few years back. They were able to examine it and deal with the manufacture, Carrier, for the warranty covered parts. It was a pretty seamless process. I have stayed with them through their Maintenance program ever since.

Most recently, when I needed a new AC install, I wanted a Carrier AC to match the furnace, and since Hargrave is an approved dealer of Carrier products, and they know how to service their products- it made sense to go with the one-stop-shop that can do the install and deal with the maintenance. I couldn't think of a reason not to go with them as they basically can deal with the lifecycle of my systems.
There was no upselling.
It was tough job as the space was tight both indoors and outdoors but they made it work.
The office staff are responsive and helpful.

Jenny from Toronto
Jenny from Toronto

First Choice

I've been using this company for over six years. Just got my AC unit serviced. Great service and very reasonably priced. Professional staff and they do a thorough job. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Emergency Service

Hargrave installed a new furnace and AC unit back in 2013. I have had them in my home numerous times to complete their annual inspection/Maintenance on both units. Booking a time for them to come is always easy and within a respectful timeline. Service techs always show up on time and are very courteous, taking their time to complete their work and to explain to me what/why they have done.
Still, when my AC went late in the afternoon this past Monday I was surprised that I could get service the very same day. I was already dreading the house being hot all day Monday and thru the night into Tuesday but Hargrave saved the day. Thankfully it was just the capacitor that went and the service tech, Kevin, had it fixed in no time. Kevin is a very knowledgeable and friendly service tech who should be training service techs from other trades on how to be professional, courteous and personable. Thank you Kevin & Hargrave Heating for yet another pleasant experience.

Thank you !

jaynelleharding
jaynelleharding
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

A1 customer service and work ethic

You couldn't ask for more from a company - honest, clean, dependable. Hargrave's Heating changed my very inefficient furnace and made sure I was satisfied with work. The three workers were respectful of my home and explained fully what had happened. The manager explained how the furnace would fit my home and was, totally, kind through the whole process. A stress-free experience!
Hargrave's Heating is a trustworthy and responsible company which I am proud to recommend.
Steve, even, painted the rusty gas pipe before the three workers left.
Top-notch all the way!

jblandizzi
jblandizzi

Air Conditioner installation

We were extremely happy with the professional service provided. Courteous installers done quickly but carefully. Will definitely refer them to people we know that require a Air Conditioner or new furnace or repair.

Amazing thank you

T Kwan in Richmond Hill
T Kwan in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

HAVC Equipment Replacement

After reading many Google and HomeStar reviews on HAVC companies, I selected Hargrave Heating & Air Conditioning. Two days ago, a team of 4 persons (Steve, Kevin (2), and Kenny) replaced all my existing HAVC equipment (AC, Furnace, Air Purifier, Humidifier, Thermostat) with Carrier Infinity equipment. The team performed a superb job. They were knowledgeable, professional, and courteous. The owner, Tim, gave me a competitive quotation and addressed my many concerns/questions. A few days later, I also gave them the business to replace my existing rental water heater with the Navien tankless unit (NPE-240A2) The same team came back to do the installation. Again, they did an excellent job. They also nicely cleaned up the place afterward. Tim's assistant, Janet, was also very helpful. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for heating/cooling solutions.

changvince
changvince

New Furnace Installation

After realizing I needed to replace my Carrier furnace. I started to do a lot of research on a replacement. I decided to move forward with another Carrier furnace (rebate program) and contacted Hargrave. After receiving a couple quotes from different companies, what stood out from Hargarve was their written proposal/quote that Tim provided me. It was very well laid out and explained what they were going to do and install. The proposal also had a comparison of the different models. Tim recommended that I go with a smaller unit (size of BTU) and guaranteed that it would be sufficient for my house. After committing to the installation, Janet contacted me and after explaining to her that I had not heat in the house she was able to juggle the schedule and get me an earlier installation date. The installation team (sorry I didn’t catch their names) arrived on time, installed the furnace and cleaned up before leaving. After they left I noticed that the furnace was not running and called Janet. The team came back within the hour and resolved the issue. Overall a very good experience with the entire Hargrave team.

More about Hargrave Heating And Air Conditioning

Hargrave Heating has 24/7 services for our customers. We have crews on standby to be there for you when you really need them. Experts in Furnace Repair, Air Conditioning Repair, scheduled furnace service and air conditioning service for all makes and manufacturers.

We are located in Markham servicing Markham, Stouffville, Unionville, Pickering and all area’s in the GTA and Durham Regions! Look out for our seasonal flyers to take advantage of deals on Furnace Repair, Emergency Heating Service, and Air Conditioning Service.