Hargrave Heating And Air Conditioning

151 Amber Street, Unit 12 Markham ON L3R 3J7
Hargrave Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Hargrave Heating And Air Conditioning

Furnace and water heater install

Hargrave heating and AC was beyond professional, reliable and thorough. We needed a new furnace ASAP - we moved into an older house with an original furnace that was not up to par. They were available right away, and came to do the install when it was convenient for us. I would highly reccomend this company

CRS in Ajax
CRS in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

New HVAC

The service was very professional. Staff helped us to get the right equipment to fit our needs. Workmen were courteous and knowledgeable answering questions or addressing concerns and ensured that everything was left clean/tidy. Would recommend them to friends / family.

Thanks for the feed back!

Aran in Toronto
Aran in Toronto

New furnace

The service was very quick and professional. Their service team was very friendly and walked me through through everything! I would highly recommend them for anyone who needs a new furnace and a tankless water heater!

Thanks

Max in Toronto
Max in Toronto

New Air Conditioner

If you are in middle of decision making process, don't hesitate to choose Tim and Hargrave. I would say Hargrave is our best decision for HVAC solution.

We purchased AC from Tim through Lowes in May. We wait till now to leave a comment because we want to use the AC for the whole summer and see if any problems happen. It turned out the AC works perfect!

Actually, we got frustrated with the installation at beginning. We found the coat on the pipe was rotten (actually seemed rotten) and we mistakenly thought the installers didn't replace the coat which already lasted for 13 yrs. When Tim told us it's probably because of animal bite, we didn't listen to him. Tim then sent McKenzie to fix it. Just on the day McKenzie came over to fix the coat, we found a raccoon hanging around on our neighbour's patio. And we realized the truth - raccoon did it! We felt so sorry that we misunderstood the installation team. Even though Tim knew raccoon did it, he still put our concern and frustration as the first priority without a debate, and took action promptly.

We really appreciated Tim's attitude to resolve customer's problem, and his profession and quick response. We are also very pleased with technician McKenzie who is professional and patient to answer all our questions.

Highly recommended!

I am happy to see you are satisfied

mary in Toronto
mary in Toronto

Upgraded HVAC system

At 22 yrs old, our furnace and AC was overdue for an upgrade. I had never heard of Hargrave, but Tim Sakai came out, offered a few options, and went out of his way to work within our budget. The Hargrave team go above and beyond: Tim and Janet are super helpful, and the installers Steve and Dmitri were efficient and left everything in good order. The whole experience was seamless and I would not hesitate to recommend Hargrave. You will not be disappointed. :-)

Very happy to hear you are Satisfied!

Robert in Markham
Robert in Markham

Totally new HVAC system

I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs furnace or AC work done. The installers were professional, they cleaned up beautifully and they spent a great deal of time teaching me the ins and outs of the new system.
I got two quotes for this job and with rebates Hargrave came in at the low end of the quotes.
I will be using them for the maintenance of my system

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feed back !

Ed in Markham
Ed in Markham

Air conditioner and furnace

We love our new air conditioner and furnace . Owner Tim Sakai was amazing. Extremely knowledgeable and super sales service. The installation team was great. I am very noise sensitive so I am delighted to say that the air conditioner and furnace we purchased are whisper quiet. Love the wifi app. In addition, we had our fireplace serviced and a new blower motor installed. Also whisper quiet. My sister and her friends have used Hargrave for years. We are all delighted.

Thanks Ed

Brian T.
Brian T.

Emergency HVAC repair

Woke up Labour Day Monday with no air circulation and a loud buzzing sound from furnace fan. Toronto experiencing hottest/humid weather of summer thus far and I'm now without a working AC!! I need a Carrier authorized repair tech pronto!!
Called emergency number at Hargrave not expecting an answer owing to it being Labour Day but Tim picked up right away. Discussed problem at length and he provided both good, honest advice and 3 (good/better/best) quotes for complete system replacement - furnace & AC are very old - as well as discussing just repair options.
Ultimately decided to repair rather than replace and Dimitri showed up on Thursday as scheduled and on time - fan motor had to be ordered so some unavoidable delay. Motor replaced in short order, complete heat and cool system check and after some frank discussion about the old electric air cleaner, it was removed and a new passive filter box was installed.
In short, I am exceedingly pleased with the service provided by Tim & Dimitri from Hargrave. There is noticeably stronger airflow throughout the house and I am no longer camped out in the basement seeking cooler air. Should either the furnace or AC finally expire going forward, I have no hesitation in calling Hargrave to replace them. Highly recommend these guys!!

Thanks

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Furnance, water heater and gas line

We had our new furnace and tankless water heater installed about 2 months ago. We also had new gas line running to the kitchen for our new gas stove. The installation team were energetic, effective and got everything installed professionally. They also cleaned up the area after completing the installation, not leaving any mess around.
Tim showed up shortly after the jobs were completed to ensure everything was professionally done and made sure that we had no issues and all our questions were answered. After 2 months of using the new products we are very happy with what we get and we definitely will recommend Hargrave to our friends and family.

Great to hear!

Hayashi in Markham
Hayashi in Markham

REPLACE FURNACE AN AIRCONTIONING

On August 2nd, we had Hargrave Heating install Carrier "Performance" series furnace and air conditioner. We were impressed with the efficiency and professionalism of the entire process. From Sales, to Office Administration, to Installation and Follow-up. From our experience, we can see why Hargraves received the Carrier's 2018 Presidents Award and would definitely recommend them for heating and air-conditioning needs.

Tak H

Thank you !

More about Hargrave Heating And Air Conditioning

Hargrave Heating has 24/7 services for our customers. We have crews on standby to be there for you when you really need them. Experts in Furnace Repair, Air Conditioning Repair, scheduled furnace service and air conditioning service for all makes and manufacturers.

We are located in Markham servicing Markham, Stouffville, Unionville, Pickering and all area’s in the GTA and Durham Regions! Look out for our seasonal flyers to take advantage of deals on Furnace Repair, Emergency Heating Service, and Air Conditioning Service.