Hargrave Heating and Air Conditioning

151 Amber Street, Unit 12 Markham ON L3R 2E5
 Hargrave Heating and Air Conditioning
Owner/Manager
Tim Sakai [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Unionville  >  Hargrave Heating and Air Conditioning

Reviews for Hargrave Heating and Air Conditioning

ramirojeffrey in Toronto

Extremely impressed with service from Tim and the entire Hargrave team. I took my time to research Carrier dealers, and they were the only Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer in Toronto who had the best combination of financing, service, after care warranty.

I called all of the Carrier Factory Authorized Dealers in Toronto (5 of them), so I know I was getting the best possible deal when I selected Hargrave. FYI to be a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, you need to have an extremely good record of installations and service with Carrier, so, I think I got the best from the best in Carrier in Toronto.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words !

Justin in Markham, Ontario Canada

Furnace gave out, contacted Tim and he texted me right back.
Kevin came to make the repairs, explained step by step what he was doing and the reasons for it. It feels very good to have landed this trustworthy team to take care of our HVAC.

Thanks

Hargrave replaced my AC unit last year and did such a good job I didn't hesitate to call them to repair my furnace.

I called Tim on Sunday looking for a new inducer motor for my 10 year old furnace...his repair man Keith was at my door the next morning with the part in hand to do the work.

All around great experience.

Candace Jacobs from North York

I am surprised that I haven't written a review already for Hargrave HVAC. Tim and his amazing company came in to our new house (well, six years old now) to assess the problems we were having with our furnace and HVAC systems. Once they had reviewed everything, we learned that the previous company had not followed code to install gas lines, wrong size furnaces had been installed, etc. When Enbridge came in to inspect, they were shocked to find 37 violations committed by the previous company, and the Enbridge inspector told us how lucky we were that Tim is so knowledgeable and is really an expert in his field.

Tim and all of the people from Hargrave have been honest, dependable and entirely trustworthy.

We now use Hargrave regularly for maintenance of our heating and A/C systems and could not recommend them highly enough.

Job Price

We appreciate your feed back !

musfiq

I bought a Carrier furnace through Lowes via Hargrave. The Hargrave team was extremely professional from installation to post-installation services. The factory installed furnace control board had an issue. The Hargrave team promptly resolved the issue and my heating was up and running in no time. Tim and Steve was great!

Thanks !

Christine in Aurora
3 reviews Aurora, ON

We recently purchased a century home and the oil furnace that was in use in the home couldn't be used. We had planned to switch from oil to propane (natural gas is not available in Udora) and contacted Hargrave Heating ahead of our move. They suggested an NTI Boiler as replacement, which is heat and instant hot water.
Within 24 hours of our move-in, Hargrave Heating was on the job, ripping out the old, massive oil furnace and installing a small, efficient unit. They worked solid for hours, in to the night, to ensure we had heat and hot water.
Two weeks of living with the unit as I write this, and we are thrilled! The furnace modulates depending on the amount of heat needed, which saves gas and stops our big, old house from being hot-cold-hot-cold, and the hot water never runs out!
We are having Hargrave Heating come back in the spring to put in our new air conditioning unit.

HomeStars in Toronto

Kevin was here this morning to check my new furnace. He checked everything, took his time and was thorough. Checked things I would never have thought of. Finally found the problem and fixed it. To my surprise it was a problem that I have had for years. All good now. He is nice, friendly and an all round nice guy.

Job Price

Thank you for your review !

Jay  in Toronto
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

The service we received from Hargrave Heating & Air Conditioning was excellent. The technician Kevin arrived right on the time specified! With a little bit of perseverance was able to pinpoint the problem with the furnace, and correct it for us without any additional expense. I was impresssed with the customer service, care and professionalism we received, and wouldn't hesitate in recommending their service to any of my family and friends. Thanks again!
Jay M

Always looking to help!

travis.orourke

My furnace was broken and on very short notice the team at Hargrave was able to source the part (17 year old furnace) pick it up across the city, and install it late on a Friday before closing for the weekend. The service was excellent, and the team who extremely polite. They were full disclosure on the costs of the part vs. the cost for the install etc. Will only call Hargrave in the future.

Job Price

Thats what we like to hear!

Laurel in Toronto

I returned from work one evening in January and found out that my house had no heat. Obviously I was very concerned! I contacted Carrier because I thought my thermostat was the problem. Kevin came the same day and checked it out. When he arrived he informed me that is was in fact the furnace that was not working. He informed me that it would likely be too expensive to try and fix a 22 year old furnace and gave me two quotes for the different furnaces. He explained in detail the difference between the two, the rebates I would get, and the timeline. He then looked at my water heater and was able to lower my monthly rate for that as well as get me a brand new heater! He was a lot of help. Demetri and his partner came to install my furnace and they were very respectful, informative and clean. He took the time to explain how the system worked and answered any questions I had. When I had an issue getting the furnace started the next day Kevin came and fixed the problem within the hour. The customer service was a real priority for Hargraves and I would highly recommend their service as they will ensure everything goes smoothly and as they said.

Thanks Hargrave!

Job Price

We thank you for your feed back !

More about Hargrave Heating and Air Conditioning

Hargrave Heating has 24/7 services for our customers. We have crews on standby to be there for you when you really need them. Experts in Furnace Repair, Air Conditioning Repair, scheduled furnace service and air conditioning service for all makes and manufacturers.

We are located in Markham servicing Markham, Stouffville, Unionville, Pickering and all area’s in the GTA and Durham Regions! Look out for our seasonal flyers to take advantage of deals on Furnace Repair, Emergency Heating Service, and Air Conditioning Service.