Hargrave Heating and Air Conditioning

151 Amber Street, Unit 12 Markham ON L3R 2E5
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Unionville  >  Hargrave Heating and Air Conditioning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Hargrave Heating and Air Conditioning

Really liked Tim, knowledgeable, punctual, professional.
Install was just ok. But we have a working ac now
Will need a furnace in the not distance future will consider this company.

Pat Madhoo in Ottawa

The company is phenomenal. We were told by numerous companies that we needed a new AC unit because to fix our current unit would not be worth it. Tim and Kevin are two of the most honest contractors we have ever dealt with. They came out at no charge and fixed the issue within 15 minutes for 1/10 of the cost quoted by others. They were knowledgeable, kind and courteous. Highly recommend this company. Fantastic company!

Job Price

I am glad we could help!

Any staff from Hargrave Heating and A/C that have come to my home have been professional, very polite and explain everything in detail that has been done. Thank you so much, we still have a company that still cares about customer service.

Pat Seawright

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words!

Hellen Kalos in Markham

From start to finish - the process was very easy, knowledgeable & friendly staff. From booking the appointment to the actual service call was quick. The email reminders were also very helpful. They offered great options and warranty packages to consider. All around a great experience. I've already set up my fall maintenance!

Awesome !

Ivy in Toronto

The technician came to check the current situation and provided a detail quote and description for a new A/C, and made an appointment for the installation. They sent us confirmation notice online, so that we know exactly what time they were coming. The crew arrived on time, and did the installation professionally in a couple of hours. The support staff are also responsive, and they called after the work is done, to make sure that everything is alright.

Job Price

Thank you for the business really appreciate the feed back!

Alex in

I've used Hargrave in the past for some parts. I like DIY and they were super helpful getting the right parts - which were in stock and getting them to me after hours so my family didn't have to be cold.

When my furnace was acting up, I called them and they arranged to meet me ASAP... That meant coming to my house super early in the morning to fit us in....

The technician explained to me what the problem was (cracked heat exchanger) and the symptoms that brought him to this conclusion. Hargrave quoted me some options and because of their excellent service, I didn't want to shop around.

Being an Engineer and a cheapo, I typically won't buy the most expensive option. But I was curious asked what the differences and benefits are. They obviously know their product and I can appreciate the premium product.

The quality of the installation is excellent. I like how the technicians were very detailed and clean. They tucked in the piping so I had to look for it. Furnace was taped up to prevent leaks.

If you choose Hargrave, I think you will be very happy.

ramirojeffrey in Toronto

Extremely impressed with service from Tim and the entire Hargrave team. I took my time to research Carrier dealers, and they were the only Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer in Toronto who had the best combination of financing, service, after care warranty.

I called all of the Carrier Factory Authorized Dealers in Toronto (5 of them), so I know I was getting the best possible deal when I selected Hargrave. FYI to be a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, you need to have an extremely good record of installations and service with Carrier, so, I think I got the best from the best in Carrier in Toronto.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words !

Justin in Markham, Ontario Canada

Furnace gave out, contacted Tim and he texted me right back.
Kevin came to make the repairs, explained step by step what he was doing and the reasons for it. It feels very good to have landed this trustworthy team to take care of our HVAC.

Thanks

Hargrave replaced my AC unit last year and did such a good job I didn't hesitate to call them to repair my furnace.

I called Tim on Sunday looking for a new inducer motor for my 10 year old furnace...his repair man Keith was at my door the next morning with the part in hand to do the work.

All around great experience.

Thank you !

Candace Jacobs from North York

I am surprised that I haven't written a review already for Hargrave HVAC. Tim and his amazing company came in to our new house (well, six years old now) to assess the problems we were having with our furnace and HVAC systems. Once they had reviewed everything, we learned that the previous company had not followed code to install gas lines, wrong size furnaces had been installed, etc. When Enbridge came in to inspect, they were shocked to find 37 violations committed by the previous company, and the Enbridge inspector told us how lucky we were that Tim is so knowledgeable and is really an expert in his field.

Tim and all of the people from Hargrave have been honest, dependable and entirely trustworthy.

We now use Hargrave regularly for maintenance of our heating and A/C systems and could not recommend them highly enough.

Job Price

We appreciate your feed back !

More about Hargrave Heating and Air Conditioning

Hargrave Heating has 24/7 services for our customers. We have crews on standby to be there for you when you really need them. Experts in Furnace Repair, Air Conditioning Repair, scheduled furnace service and air conditioning service for all makes and manufacturers.

We are located in Markham servicing Markham, Stouffville, Unionville, Pickering and all area’s in the GTA and Durham Regions! Look out for our seasonal flyers to take advantage of deals on Furnace Repair, Emergency Heating Service, and Air Conditioning Service.