Hargrave Heating and Air Conditioning

151 Amber Street, Unit 12 Markham ON L3R 3J7
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Unionville  >  Hargrave Heating and Air Conditioning

Reviews for Hargrave Heating and Air Conditioning

Prompt. Very knowledgable. Fixed the problem. Fair price. Despite having a second furnace to supplement the main furnace, we were experiencing cold temperatures on our 2nd and 3rd floor. The problem was diagnosed and corrected immediately - a combination of service required and a tutorial on how to better set and operate our thermostats. I called for service on Friday morning and the appointment was set for the following Monday. The technician, McKenzie, was very informative, giving me the necessary information to maximize my HVAC set-up and solve the problem. Very smart guy; polite and efficient. Service call was $119.00 and I paid $50.00 for two humidifier filters.

Thank you for the feed back !!

Racquel in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Two gentlemen came to my home to replace my furnace, they were very professional and excellent service, answer all the question you have. I would use them again and recommend to other people.

Thanks for taking the time to give us feed back!

Sean in Brampton

The Hargrave heating and air rep I dealt with made the process easy for me and was very knowledge. He had some suggestions and helped me set up an energy audit that helped me recoup some of the expenses of the new energy efficient heating and cooling systems I purchased.

Thank you for the review we love to hear from every customer !

radkhan in Milton, Ontario CANADA

Hargrave HVAC company replaced my furnace and AC on Dec. 1st. 2017. Prior to their estimate and installation, I had never heard of this company before. They did not even make it to my list of companies during my research! However, after 4 different estimates – they moved to the top of my list, even though they were the most expensive by a few hundred $.
The estimate was done by Kevin – he was very thorough during this process and listened to my input. He incorporated what I wanted to be done in his estimate, and sent it to me by email a few days later. It was the most detailed estimate of all the companies, and this was the main reason that I decided to go with Hargrave heating and cooling, as I did not want any surprises during the installation.
The installation was done by Dimitri and Steve – they were 2 very hard working guys, and just kept going till they were done. I was not disappointed in my choice for choosing Hargrave HVAC company, as the installation was done better than I expected! Hopefully, the installed system will perform better than my expectations for the next 10 years of service, and support from a good company. I am including my website address here for people to see that I am a genuine person. Rad www.youhaveadestiny.com

welsonw

Spend almost 3 hours late Saturday evening and brought the parts to finish the site work, machine runs very well. Great job

Glad to hear!

Dom Bevilacqua in Markham

My 17 year old Carrier furnace was replaced with a new Carrier H-E unit . The old furnace was mid efficiency but still working fine. I called Lowes to get a quote. They sent Hargrave HVAC to give us a quote. The price was good and after having sought quotes from other HVAC contractors/dealers we chose Lowes/Hargrave. The install was quick and high quality. No regrets.

Very satisfied with Lowes and Hargrave
From the lady following up on my estimate request, the salesman Tim and the installation technicians were very professional and top notch.
Thanks you,

Jan & Jackie Sanderse

Very happy to hear !

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Thanks to our consultant Tim Sakai for the advice and the tech team that come and installed the new Carrier furnace for us. The job was perfect. We really like the guaranteed for 10 years parts and labor will be taking care of by Hargrave. Another added bonus is the rebate Tim informed us.

Thank you for the review we will be sure to forward this to TIM !

Joan in Toronto

We were very satisfied with the service provided by Emily in the office and Dmitri and help on installation day. Dmitri was on time and finished the work in the estimated time. He lay down rubber matting to protect the floors and cleaned up the job site after including removal of debris and the old water heater, and the old electronic air filter. Both Dmitri and Emily were very courteous and professional. I would recommend Hargrave based on their service.

Very good to hear!!

Thanks for the review

More about Hargrave Heating and Air Conditioning

Hargrave Heating has 24/7 services for our customers. We have crews on standby to be there for you when you really need them. Experts in Furnace Repair, Air Conditioning Repair, scheduled furnace service and air conditioning service for all makes and manufacturers.

We are located in Markham servicing Markham, Stouffville, Unionville, Pickering and all area’s in the GTA and Durham Regions! Look out for our seasonal flyers to take advantage of deals on Furnace Repair, Emergency Heating Service, and Air Conditioning Service.