Hargrave Heating and Air Conditioning

151 Amber Street, Unit 12 Markham ON L3R 3J7
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Unionville  >  Hargrave Heating and Air Conditioning

Reviews for Hargrave Heating and Air Conditioning

welsonw

Spend almost 3 hours late Saturday evening and brought the parts to finish the site work, machine runs very well. Great job

Glad to hear!

Dom Bevilacqua in Markham

My 17 year old Carrier furnace was replaced with a new Carrier H-E unit . The old furnace was mid efficiency but still working fine. I called Lowes to get a quote. They sent Hargrave HVAC to give us a quote. The price was good and after having sought quotes from other HVAC contractors/dealers we chose Lowes/Hargrave. The install was quick and high quality. No regrets.

Very satisfied with Lowes and Hargrave
From the lady following up on my estimate request, the salesman Tim and the installation technicians were very professional and top notch.
Thanks you,

Jan & Jackie Sanderse

Very happy to hear !

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Thanks to our consultant Tim Sakai for the advice and the tech team that come and installed the new Carrier furnace for us. The job was perfect. We really like the guaranteed for 10 years parts and labor will be taking care of by Hargrave. Another added bonus is the rebate Tim informed us.

Thank you for the review we will be sure to forward this to TIM !

Joan in Toronto

We were very satisfied with the service provided by Emily in the office and Dmitri and help on installation day. Dmitri was on time and finished the work in the estimated time. He lay down rubber matting to protect the floors and cleaned up the job site after including removal of debris and the old water heater, and the old electronic air filter. Both Dmitri and Emily were very courteous and professional. I would recommend Hargrave based on their service.

Very good to hear!!

Thanks for the review

Excellent service from the Hargrave service technician. He faced a number of difficult challenges with our ductless heath pump A/C unit which required repairs. He was persistant and professional. He solved the problems with skill and dilligence.We appreciate Hargrave's company's service.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review !

M.P.

I had my furnace and a/c cleaned by Hargrave. The service I received from Kevin was great! He was thorough and answered all of my questions very professionally.
Also, my a/c needed a new part and he came back with it the following week and did a great job installing it!

Linda
1 review Ajax, ON

From the time the appointment is booked to when serviceman arrives, all very efficient and friendly,
Questions answered. They know their job and product and what is best for your home.

Thanks !

seipch

Great work from Kevin , knowledgeable and personable
Your kidding me on the 15 words!!!!!

Space space space please stop the pain

Thank you for taking the time !

Steve M
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Repaired water tank amazing stuff saved thousands from other companies who told me i had to replace the unit. Highly recommend this honest knowledgable company!

I'm very thankful that we were able to help you out

More about Hargrave Heating and Air Conditioning

Hargrave Heating has 24/7 services for our customers. We have crews on standby to be there for you when you really need them. Experts in Furnace Repair, Air Conditioning Repair, scheduled furnace service and air conditioning service for all makes and manufacturers.

We are located in Markham servicing Markham, Stouffville, Unionville, Pickering and all area’s in the GTA and Durham Regions! Look out for our seasonal flyers to take advantage of deals on Furnace Repair, Emergency Heating Service, and Air Conditioning Service.