Hargrave Heating and Air Conditioning

151 Amber Street, Unit 12 Markham ON L3R 3J7
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Unionville  >  Hargrave Heating and Air Conditioning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Hargrave Heating and Air Conditioning

Excellent service from the Hargrave service technician. He faced a number of difficult challenges with our ductless heath pump A/C unit which required repairs. He was persistant and professional. He solved the problems with skill and dilligence.We appreciate Hargrave's company's service.

Job Price

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review !

M.P.

I had my furnace and a/c cleaned by Hargrave. The service I received from Kevin was great! He was thorough and answered all of my questions very professionally.
Also, my a/c needed a new part and he came back with it the following week and did a great job installing it!

Linda
1 review Ajax, ON

From the time the appointment is booked to when serviceman arrives, all very efficient and friendly,
Questions answered. They know their job and product and what is best for your home.

Thanks !

seipch

Great work from Kevin , knowledgeable and personable
Your kidding me on the 15 words!!!!!

Space space space please stop the pain

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time !

Steve M
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Repaired water tank amazing stuff saved thousands from other companies who told me i had to replace the unit. Highly recommend this honest knowledgable company!

Job Price

I'm very thankful that we were able to help you out

Maria in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Hargrave is a company you can trust, and they earned our highest satisfaction. Our first contact was with Kevin, who was remarkably thorough, professional and personable in conducting the initial assessment and providing us with an excellent quote. We were also impressed by Dimitry’s professionalism, who installed our furnace and A/C with his two assistants. The outstanding service was completed by Emily, who followed up in a timely manner with the necessary rebate request information. If you are looking for a professional, efficient and courteous team, who provides prompt, dependable service at a competitive rate, Hargrave is the way to go.