Danlex Gas

Reviews for Danlex Gas

Gerald in Burlington
Gerald in Burlington

Very Professional Gas line Installation

I didn't have any contacts to have a new gas line run for my BBQ so I looked on HomeStars and found Danny from Danlex Gas. He showed up on time for both the free quote and for the day of the job. He was true to his word as there were no hidden charges. He was quite personable and would definitely recommend his services.
Thanks Danny
G. Callaghan

Thanks Gerald. It was great working with you.

Constantin in Toronto
Constantin in Toronto

Installing BBQ gas line.

Excellent service. Danny went beyond what we agreed for the cost and did a proper job. Very professional, competent and decent cost as opposed to other quotes I got. Thank you.

Thank you Constantin. It was a pleasure meeting you and completing the work for you. Danny

udo in Toronto
udo in Toronto

gas leak in house

Danny came and fixed my gas pipping inside the house without much notice. Very knowledgeable , very professional , and most of all honest! I would call Danny again for any work I need done . I highly recommend Danlex Gas for any home needs

Thanks Udo. It was a pleasure meeting you

DS in Oakville
DS in Oakville

Hot Water Heater

I reached out to Danny after our hot water heater started failing to start. He was able to review and resolve the issue as well as provide valuable feedback and recommendations on repair vs. replace scenarios for the various components of our water heater for any future issues we may encounter. I will definitely be calling him again for any issues with any of our natural gas appliances.

Thank you DS. It was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for the great review.

Bhu in Oakville
Bhu in Oakville
1 review , ON

Amazing work!

Danlex gas installed an furnace and ac. Very clean and fast and came in under everyone else. Super professional and very knowledgeable
I definitely recommend this company for your install

Thanks Bhu. It was a pleasure working with you

Pool Buoy in Toronto
Pool Buoy in Toronto

Pool gas line and hook-up

I had Danny come out to run an above ground/underground gas line for a pool heater. He was very responsive, professional, and punctual. He was excellent with the homeowner and took the time to explain everything. I highly recommend this company!

Thank you for your great review.

Carlitos in Vaughan
Carlitos in Vaughan

Furnace Install

Danny was very nice, professional and knowledgeable. He priced the best quote; moreover, he was quick, efficent and took pride in craftsmanship/work. Definitely recomend and he was nothing like those other shady contractors/companies....I got him coming back to run my gas line for BBQ

Thanks Carlos for the review. I look forward to helping you out in the future

Riaz in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
Riaz in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Nest products install

Was referred to using Danlex Gas by a coworker that had used them before and had a very good experience with them. CONTRACTOR named Danny showed up on time and installed my Nest Thermostat and Smoke Detector. He even was knowledgeable on the rebate offered through the gas company or provincial rebate which I didn't know about until he applied for it through my Nest app. Very thorough, professional service and would definitely recommend and use their wide range of services again.

Thanks Riaz for the review and for taking the time

Leslie & Tito in Mississauga
Leslie & Tito in Mississauga

New BBQ Gas Line

Danny was awesome! Very professional. Very efficient. and super pleasant! I would absolutely use his services again and would not hesitate to refer him to any of my friends or neighbours!

He installed a hook up and line for a new natural gas BBQ.

Thanks Leslie for that review

Kelly in Burlington
Kelly in Burlington

AC removal and install

Danny and his team showed up on time, were respectful, cleaned up after themselves and above all they explained all their work and then some.
We needed to have the AC unit removed for a while to have some work done on the side of the house. Danlex was referred to us and I would most def refer them to anyone who is looking.

Thanks Kelly for the great review.

Looking for Gas Line Installation pros in Oakville?