Danlex Gas

kevin in Toronto
kevin in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

FURNACE INSTALL

Danny's installation was prompt, and as quoted. He addressed all of our concerns, and demonstrated the knowledge and skills to do the job right. I will be giving Danny a glowing recommendation to all of my family and friends, in addition to this review.

Thanks Kevin for the wonderful review.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Furnace Install

Danny provides professional and timely work. He has also always been available to answer any questions that we have had and offered expert advice. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Danlex Gas for anyone.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Amazing gas install for BBQ

Danny did a great install and was prompt and on time with his work, took his time to do the job right and cleaned up afterwards. Great job - thank you!

Thanks for the great review Chris

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Furnace repair

Our furnace broke last week in middle of this heat wave. The AC would not turn on as the furnace was not powering up. I had called some other company who diagnosed the issue as a circuit board failure and quoted me a four figure number tp fix it or spend 5k on a new furnace. Danny was referred to me by our neighbourhood. When I called Danny he was obviously busy but very courteous and patient in hearing the issue. On receiving the photograph of the faulty circuit board he immediately came over to our house with an old but a working circuit board. He replaced the faulty one and my furnace blower fan started working and we are now back to a cooler home. He charged us less than what other charge for a service call!
Such honesty and professionalism is rarely seen these days. In the future when we go for a furnace and/or AC replacement we know whom to go to. Thank you, Danny for going above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable in these heat wave.

Thank you so much for your heart felt review. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Aisha from Burlington
Aisha from Burlington
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Furnace Repair, Hot water heater install, Dryer Gas line

Once again Danny has gone above and beyond on his services. He always arrives when needed and get the job done efficiently and seamlessly. When our furnace broke in our new home Danny came out as soon as he could to help us get started again so we weren't freezing. We plan on buying and installing a new furnace from him. His vast knowledge helped us in extending usage while we wait for other work to complete. A new water heater was installed and you barely knew he was even there. We'll be using him again for our gas line for stove & bbq. He is very reliable and so professional. Thanks so much Danny!

Thank you so much for the great review.

Jason in Mississauga
Jason in Mississauga

Gas Line Install

Excellent job from Danny at Danlex running a new gas line for our backyard bbq. Quick service, quality work and the best price. Highly recommend Danny for any gas work.

Thanks Jason. It was a pleasure meeting you.

S from Oakville
S from Oakville

Dual Fuel Stove Installation

I needed a gas line installed for a dual fuel stove that I had purchased. I went to Homestars to find a gas installer and found Danlex. I contacted them and Danny came out that evening to take a look at the job. He gave me a ballpark quote which seemed very reasonable. I contacted him when the stove was delivered and he came promptly the next morning and installed it. He did an excellent job and tested the stove when the install was complete. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

It was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for the great review. it is highly appreciated by all of us at Danlex Gas.

Natallia  in Hamilton
Natallia in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Thank you, Danny!

I hired Danny to install a water heater tank and asked him to do another small job. Danny made the time for the job on a short notice. He is very reliable, competent and professional. Now I know who to call when other projects come up.

Thanks Natallia for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and your husband.

Gerald in Burlington
Gerald in Burlington

Very Professional Gas line Installation

I didn't have any contacts to have a new gas line run for my BBQ so I looked on HomeStars and found Danny from Danlex Gas. He showed up on time for both the free quote and for the day of the job. He was true to his word as there were no hidden charges. He was quite personable and would definitely recommend his services.
Thanks Danny
G. Callaghan

Thanks Gerald. It was great working with you.

Constantin in Toronto
Constantin in Toronto

Installing BBQ gas line.

Excellent service. Danny went beyond what we agreed for the cost and did a proper job. Very professional, competent and decent cost as opposed to other quotes I got. Thank you.

Thank you Constantin. It was a pleasure meeting you and completing the work for you. Danny

Looking for Gas Line Installation pros in Oakville?