Danlex Gas

Reviews for Danlex Gas

Jason in Mississauga
Jason in Mississauga

Gas Line Install

Excellent job from Danny at Danlex running a new gas line for our backyard bbq. Quick service, quality work and the best price. Highly recommend Danny for any gas work.

Thanks Jason. It was a pleasure meeting you.

S from Oakville
S from Oakville

Dual Fuel Stove Installation

I needed a gas line installed for a dual fuel stove that I had purchased. I went to Homestars to find a gas installer and found Danlex. I contacted them and Danny came out that evening to take a look at the job. He gave me a ballpark quote which seemed very reasonable. I contacted him when the stove was delivered and he came promptly the next morning and installed it. He did an excellent job and tested the stove when the install was complete. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

It was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for the great review. it is highly appreciated by all of us at Danlex Gas.

Natallia  in Hamilton
Natallia in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Thank you, Danny!

I hired Danny to install a water heater tank and asked him to do another small job. Danny made the time for the job on a short notice. He is very reliable, competent and professional. Now I know who to call when other projects come up.

Thanks Natallia for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and your husband.

Gerald in Burlington
Gerald in Burlington

Very Professional Gas line Installation

I didn't have any contacts to have a new gas line run for my BBQ so I looked on HomeStars and found Danny from Danlex Gas. He showed up on time for both the free quote and for the day of the job. He was true to his word as there were no hidden charges. He was quite personable and would definitely recommend his services.
Thanks Danny
G. Callaghan

Thanks Gerald. It was great working with you.

Constantin in Toronto
Constantin in Toronto

Installing BBQ gas line.

Excellent service. Danny went beyond what we agreed for the cost and did a proper job. Very professional, competent and decent cost as opposed to other quotes I got. Thank you.

Thank you Constantin. It was a pleasure meeting you and completing the work for you. Danny

udo in Toronto
udo in Toronto

gas leak in house

Danny came and fixed my gas pipping inside the house without much notice. Very knowledgeable , very professional , and most of all honest! I would call Danny again for any work I need done . I highly recommend Danlex Gas for any home needs

Thanks Udo. It was a pleasure meeting you

DS in Oakville
DS in Oakville

Hot Water Heater

I reached out to Danny after our hot water heater started failing to start. He was able to review and resolve the issue as well as provide valuable feedback and recommendations on repair vs. replace scenarios for the various components of our water heater for any future issues we may encounter. I will definitely be calling him again for any issues with any of our natural gas appliances.

Thank you DS. It was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for the great review.

Bhu in Oakville
Bhu in Oakville
1 review , ON

Amazing work!

Danlex gas installed an furnace and ac. Very clean and fast and came in under everyone else. Super professional and very knowledgeable
I definitely recommend this company for your install

Thanks Bhu. It was a pleasure working with you

Pool Buoy in Toronto
Pool Buoy in Toronto

Pool gas line and hook-up

I had Danny come out to run an above ground/underground gas line for a pool heater. He was very responsive, professional, and punctual. He was excellent with the homeowner and took the time to explain everything. I highly recommend this company!

Thank you for your great review.

Carlitos in Vaughan
Carlitos in Vaughan

Furnace Install

Danny was very nice, professional and knowledgeable. He priced the best quote; moreover, he was quick, efficent and took pride in craftsmanship/work. Definitely recomend and he was nothing like those other shady contractors/companies....I got him coming back to run my gas line for BBQ

Thanks Carlos for the review. I look forward to helping you out in the future

Looking for Gas Line Installation pros in Oakville?