Elfarro Design Build

Reviews for Elfarro Design Build

jason.libbos in Ottawa
jason.libbos in Ottawa

Kitchen Renovation

We wanted to express our appreciation for the great job Modern Reno Solutions did on our kitchen. The kitchen designs and installation exceeded expectations. Several friends have commented that the design should be in a magazine. Kal did a great job managing the project and coordinating with his team of skilled contractors. Taking on this type of project is a major investment of both time and money so it’s imperative that you have the right team in place.
We made the right choice in selecting Kal and his team to complete this project for us. We’d be happy to recommend them to others considering renovations.

Thank you for putting your trust in my team and I. This was an unbelievable transformation and we enjoyed every second of it!

Jay
Jay

Basement

I had the honour and pleasure of working with Kal on the renovation of our new basement last year. His professionalism, knowledge of construction and passion for the ultimate customer service exprience were instrumental in completing the project within the budget and on time. The out come is a wonderful, amazing space and work of art for the entire family to enjoy for years to come. Thank you Kal !

From the onset, we built a great foundation of trust and friendship. I'm happy we were able to transform our basement into a space you and your family can enjoy!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen, Bathroom, dining room renovation

I consider myself lucky by choosing Kal's company (Modern Reno Solutions) to do my home renovation. I cannot be happier with completed work. Thanks to Kal, my old house looks now very modern, beautiful; finally, I really enjoy living in. Kal is young man, enthusiastic, creative, respectful and trustworthy. He makes sure that the project goes smoothly and the work is done up to the highest standards. I was able to reach him by phone and e-mail when ever I needed to, and he would pick up the phone right away and respond to my e-mails within minutes. Based on my experience, I would recommend this company. Thanks

Review has 2 previous versions

I appreciate the opportunity and trust you gave me to transform your kitchen and bathroom. Extremely happy with the result!

mary in Ottawa
mary in Ottawa

Bathroom renovation

Completely renovated two bathrooms in our condo, updating/replacing the 70s installation of deteriorating bathroom fixtures and decor into a sparkling, bright, shiny new look and serviceability for 2016.

Planning was made easy by Kal, combining our requirements with his suggestions, coming to mutually acceptable time frame and pricing.

Workers were courteous and punctual, and workmanship was excellent. Surfaces are flat, lines are straight, corners are square and there are no annoying gaps; end result is pleasing to a critical eye.

Daily work began with precautions to protect furniture and existing fixtures from dust and damage. Steps were taken to minimize greatly sound, dust and debris.

Clean-up each day was excellent. All debris was removed, and home left habitable for the family each evening.

I have no hesitation in recommending Modern Reno Solutions for affordable, high quality Reno work.

Thanks so much Mary! It was a pleasure working with both you and Tony!

Pete in Nepean
Pete in Nepean
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen renovation

We would most certainly recommend Kal and his team! Construction was kept on time and on budget. Kal knows his business. His honesty and forthrightness was much appreciated and the results were incredible! Kal and his team ensured our complete satisfaction. What made his work stand out for us was the impeccable attention to detail and the daily check-ins and updates. We are already planning our next renovation with Kal. We are thrilled with the finished product and we would highly recommend considering Kal and his team for any renovation project. Thanks Kal!

Amazing project!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen renovation

we decided to go with Kal after looking at several contracting options for our kitchen renovation. Kal came in and put excellent people in place and the quality of work was outstanding. The project was completed on time without any surprises along the way. We are very happy with how everything went and the quality of work, start to finish.

Thank you so much! We appreciate the opportunity and look forward to future projects with you! Best of luck!

vjtikka in Ottawa
vjtikka in Ottawa

Modern Reno So

My overall experience with Modern Reno Solutions was excellent. Kal frequently visited the site, conducting quality assurance and ensuring that the work was completed in a timely fashion.

I have already recommended Mordern Reno Solutions to a few friends and would highly recommend them for anyone who needs reno or construction work done.

Thanks so much! It was my pleasure!

Ferial from Ottawa
Ferial from Ottawa

Kitchen Renovation, Basement Bathroom

fantastic service. Employees were amazing to work with and helped me understand the renovation process.. Very productive and always on time when the job needed to be started. No delays in ordering either!!!

It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for the referrals from your friend and we certainly look forward to working with you again in the future!

More about Elfarro Design Build

Elfarro Design-Build makes your home project run smoothly from beginning to end with our tried and true process. From helping you determine if we are the right choice for your project, to getting you the answers to questions that arise after construction is complete, the Elfarro Design-Build team is always easily accessible to you. Our goal is for you to be satisfied with the final result. We take full ownership of every aspect of a job. With a single point of owner accountability and the efficiency that results by combined design-build services, homeowners can rest assured that their project will be completed on schedule and on budget.