Elfarro Design Build

Formerly Modern Reno Solutions
General Contractors
890 Woodroffe Ave. Ottawa ON K2A 3G3
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Ottawa  >  Elfarro Design Build  >  Basement Renovation
Lorraine in Ottawa
Lorraine in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Basement Renovation

Elfarro Design Build
890 Woodroffe Ave.
Ottawa
K2A 3G3

If you've ever had trouble picking a contractor after having been burned in the past so you've learned to stick to your gut and not the lowest bidder and if you expect respect, professionalism, promptness and consideration for the money you spend since you'll be living with the results you won't be disappointed with Kal. I met with a few companies and felt I couldn't move forward because they didn't instill confidence in me and seemed even skeptical if I was the right customer for them which I found funny since my renovation wasn't a low budget one and I had the hefty downpayment all ready to go. Kal made sure the job was done to a high standard and the work didn't take needlessly long to complete. He even measured everything up the first meeting whereas other companies wanted me to be more detailed in what I wanted instead of helping me with a vision. Very impressed with the standard of work as a picky customer! I would recommend Kal's company to anyone without hesitation!

You might have the brightest and biggest walk in closet now! It was a pleasure working with you. Happy to have had the opportunity to transform your basement!