Elfarro Design Build

Pete in Nepean
Pete in Nepean
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bathroom renovations

Kal and his team took on the job of ripping out 3 bathrooms in our home. After Day 1 we added the front foyer flooring along with a huge window by the stairway landing. We cannot say enough amazing things about the work! They ensured our family was able to continue living in the house, they left the house clean each day along with being on time and on budget. They were great in checking in with us several times a week to make sure everything was going as planned. Kal was very easy to work with, was accommodating and catered to each need and concern we had. Two years ago Kal renovated our kitchen as well. We would very highly recommend Modern Reno Solutions as we've had a number of our friends already hire them. You would not be disappointed!

Thank you very much, Pete. I have always believed in power in numbers. We had a common goal and were able to achieve success. Amazing team effort! Thank you again!

rfantinic in Ottawa
rfantinic in Ottawa

Kitchen Renovation

Modern Reno team were complete professionals. They made you feel comfortable on all steps of the project and ensured you were kept informed on any changes/delays/ideas in a timely manner.
I would recommend them for sure and they will be my first call.

Thank you very much! We were extremely happy with the transformation of your kitchen. We appreciate the time and trust you gave us to renovate your kitchen!

Catherine
Catherine

Bathroom reno

Installed walk in shower; new flooring and installed double sink vanity ; painted entire bathroom. Electrical done for heated floors and heated toilet as well as pocket lights and vanity lights .

Bathroom looks amazing! I hope you enjoyed the process as much as we did!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

First time renos

We were looking to do a major renovation of our new home, including kitchen, 2 bathrooms, flooring on top floor and main floor. We also needed the whole house painted. We looked into 3 different general contractors and ultimately went with MRS because they were so transparent about their business, costs and work involved in the renovation. It was our first time undertaking such extensive renos and Kal made us feel comfortable with the scope of work, the quality of his suppliers and ultimately we are very satisfied with the work completed.

Thank you! Made some great new friends along the way!

Kristina R.
Kristina R.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitchen renovation, basement including a new bathroom and ensuite bathroom

Complete renovation of our kitchen, ensuite and basement, including adding a 3 piece bathroom in the basement. Modern Reno Solutions was always available to answer our questions honestly. We were always kept up to date. Thank you Modern Reno Solutions!!!

Thank you! We were extremely happy with the transformation.

Lorraine in Ottawa
Lorraine in Ottawa

Basement Renovation

If you've ever had trouble picking a contractor after having been burned in the past so you've learned to stick to your gut and not the lowest bidder and if you expect respect, professionalism, promptness and consideration for the money you spend since you'll be living with the results you won't be disappointed with Kal. I met with a few companies and felt I couldn't move forward because they didn't instill confidence in me and seemed even skeptical if I was the right customer for them which I found funny since my renovation wasn't a low budget one and I had the hefty downpayment all ready to go. Kal made sure the job was done to a high standard and the work didn't take needlessly long to complete. He even measured everything up the first meeting whereas other companies wanted me to be more detailed in what I wanted instead of helping me with a vision. Very impressed with the standard of work as a picky customer! I would recommend Kal's company to anyone without hesitation!

You might have the brightest and biggest walk in closet now! It was a pleasure working with you. Happy to have had the opportunity to transform your basement!

adam.elsaadi
adam.elsaadi
1 review Ottawa, ON

Basement project including full bathroom

Modern Reno Solutions was very efficient in completing my basement project. I provided MRS with my timelines, budget and continuously reminded them about the importance of ensuring that the project is completed on time and that the project site was as clean as possible. The quality of the work / finishing exceeded my expectations, they completed the work on time and my home from the basement to the driveway (bin) was kept very clean. In addition, MRO team was very personable, open communication and a pleasure to work with!

We are all extremely happy how your basement project turned out. From the pre-planning phase to completion, it was a pleasure working with you!

Maurice Franklin from Ottawa
Maurice Franklin from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I recently renovated my whole kitchen to bring in a more contemporary and modern look and to adjust the height of my counter-tops and sink (i'm 6 feet 8 inches tall) . They did an amazing job making it both functional and visibly appealing. Thank you Modern Reno Solutions and more specifically Kal for a job well done.

Thank you so much for the opportunity.The team and I had a great time bringing your design to reality! Enjoy the space!

Linda.Perreault
Linda.Perreault

Kitchen

We had our kitchen transformed from a 1980s style kitchen to a more modern, white kitchen. Kal and his staff are wonderful to work with, taking all their client's needs into consideration.

It was quite the transformation! Great joint effort by all parties to utilize the whole space!

Fatimad
Fatimad

Kitchen Renovation , Bathroom Renovation

Thank you Kal and your team for transforming our kitchen and basement. We were very impressed with the level of detail and organization Kal and his team brought from the get go. When we started opening some walls there were some surprises that no one could have known. Kal acted fair and swiftly to ensure our project stayed on schedule! I would bring Kal and his team back to do our next project in the bathroom!

Thank you for allowing us in your home. It was a fun joint venture! We hope you enjoy the space for years to come!

More about Elfarro Design Build

Elfarro Design-Build makes your home project run smoothly from beginning to end with our tried and true process. From helping you determine if we are the right choice for your project, to getting you the answers to questions that arise after construction is complete, the Elfarro Design-Build team is always easily accessible to you. Our goal is for you to be satisfied with the final result. We take full ownership of every aspect of a job. With a single point of owner accountability and the efficiency that results by combined design-build services, homeowners can rest assured that their project will be completed on schedule and on budget.