Care Appliance Service

186 Gesher Cres Vaughan ON L6A
Care Appliance Service

Reviews for Care Appliance Service

Dryer - professional, quick and patient

I calles the company with a lot of questions and hesitation as I had bet experience in the past with other providers. They were patient and kind and promptly answer all of my questions. The service call fee is super reasonable and Shey the technician actually fix my machine while everyone else just wanted to switch the defective part, by doing so he saved me $300.
He wasn't willing to give me the cost without looking at the machine first which indicates high level of professionalism and the company gives you warranty for the service. On top of everything he gave me tips of how to maintain the system and keep it working for another good 5 years.
Highly recommended!

Thanks this meens alot to us
We do care

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Dishwasher, dryer and Fridge

Have used Shay multiple times for a variety of appliances. Always comes within a day and provides honest and quality service. Have recommended a number of times and will continue to do so.

Thanks we appreciate your review

Lynn in South Hill
Lynn in South Hill

My refrigerator stopped working and my oven wouldn't get hot

My refrigerator stopped working during the July 1 long weekend during a heat wave. Kostya arrived earlier than expected and repaired both my refrigerator as well as the oven (which I didn't think could be repaired)! Kostya was professional, efficient and neat. I highly recommend this company. Unfortunately, now I have no excuse for not cooking!

Thanks
Our company is based on customer satisfaction
We strive for prompt service and best results in first visit
Thanks for your worm words
Enjoy the cooking

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto

Dryer repair

Great experience, Igor was on time, helped me move some stuff around, communicated exactly what he was going to do and fixed the problem with no issues. Thank you again for the great service, happy to recommend them to anyone who needs an appliance repaired

Thanks
We put a lot efforts to improve all the time our explanation and results.
Thanks for taking the time to write review this meens a lot to us
Care Appliance Services Ltd

Dave in Maple
Dave in Maple

fixed dishwasher on the weekend!

After waiting a week for another top rated Home Star company, I finally called Shay on Friday. He came Sunday and fixed the dishwasher. Cost more than expected but the timing and the service makes it worth every penny. How is waiting more than a week for a dishwasher repair even an option.

Care Appliance Services is established
On customer satisfaction
We always strive to deliver what we promise
With warranty and money guarantees

Have a great day

Glacia in Toronto
Glacia in Toronto

Very Happy

Shay is amazing and always makes sure you know what he is going to do beforehand and fully explains what the issue is with your appliance. This is the second time he has helped us and gave us great tips for keeping our dishwasher running a peak performance. Would 100% call on his services again.

Thanks
Our d.n.a is about customer satisfaction
And care for the appliance we service.

We value return customers and happy to give first priority in line and discount

Care Appliance Services

Adam from Mississauga
Adam from Mississauga

Microwave repair

Prompt, completed the job quickly, brought the correct part that was needed, very easy to deal with, would use again should something break down, he even set the clock on the microwave after.

This meens a lot for us
It makes our job easy to service customers
Who knows what they need and can give us the information needed.
All our repairs comes with warranty.
And all our customers intitel to 10 precent discount for futer services.
Hope you will Not need us but if you do
our return customer is our first priority

Dishwasher repair

Care Appliance Service did a great job fixing the problem with my dishwasher. Igor was punctual, professional and knowledgeable with what needed to be fixed. I will definitely recommend Igor and this company to friends.

In Care Appliance Services
Customer satisfaction comes first.
We specialize in few things and we strive to do it well.
Our strength comes from our customer.

albert
albert
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Fridge repair

It's good to know you have someone to trust
My fridge was leaking and we called for service .
The technition came by and diagnosed the problem quickly and explained very clearly what needed to be done .
He preformed the service and was very honest and polite .
He also gave us a 30 day warranty period .
I strongly recommend to use his services .

At Care appliance service
We strive for good service, we invest in our customers and we hive tge best treatment to the appliance.
This way we keep everyone in a win win situation.
We will be happy yo be at your service in yhe futer.

Joe in Pickering
Joe in Pickering
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Dishwasher repair

My dishwasher was alarming and making a noise so I called Care Appliance Service. I spoke with a service man who said they could fit me in that day and he would call 10 minutes before arriving between 12 and 3pm. The technician, his name was Shay, arrived as per his precall and quickly got to work. He diagnosed the problem with the dishwasher and asked that he go to a flat rate versus a per hour charge. I did not understand the difference and said okay. What transpired next was disappointing. The repair was a leaking hose which he wrapped in Teflon tape and electrical tape and within 15 minutes he was done. The charge for labour was $250. I was shocked and asked how he can charge so much when there were no parts and only a total of 20 minutes of service. He said it was for warranty purposes.
I cannot recommend this company as preying on people by overcharging is not what a service company's reputation should be built on.

It has been 4 days since the review was published and I met with the technician to deal with my pricing concern. We came to an amicable agreement with a reasonable rate refund. I found Shay to be honourable in following through on his commitment. I have amended this review to reflect the need to get all details of the pricing to correct any service issue up front before proceeding.

Review has 1 previous version

We are sorry this is what you think

The service included a system and not a hose
And we gave warranty for 30 days that your dishwasher will be working.
I understand that dishwasher is working gine wich is a good thing
About the ptice you will find our price 20 % lowrr from the market
And our warranty policy the best.
We charge only for problem we solve.

You are more then welcome to give us a call we olways find sollotions for unsetusfide customers

More about Care Appliance Service

At Care Appliance Service Ltd. we're happy to offer service, repair and maintenance services that you might need. Feel free to contact us with any question you might have.

Here's some services we offer:
Repairing all major appliances
Maintaining all major appliances
Diagnosing repeating issues
Consulting about purchasing of new appliances, preferred brands and cost effective devices.

Our Start:
Care Appliance Service Ltd. started out to fill the market need of a reliable and trustworthy appliance company. We are the only name you'll need remember from now on. We strive to service and maintain your home appliances with the most efficiency, cost effectiveness and honesty. We really believe that appliance service should be easy and hassle free.

We are here for all your needs, and our commitment is to bring your appliance to the best working condition possible. And one more thing..we will teach you how to maintain your appliances, to keep them working and avoid wear and tear damages as much as possible.

If you are in need of an appliance service, call Care Appliance Service Ltd. in Vaughan, ON for more information. Let us handle all of your kitchen appliances. We can help with: washer, electrical dryer, oven, stove, fridge and freezer, dishwasher and microwave repair.

98% Satisfaction Rate

95% Solution Rate

79% Problems Resolved on First Visit. Our goal is to fix the original part before replacing it with new part which can cost a lot of money.