Protex Plumbing & Gas Ltd

Kay in Toronto
Kay in Toronto
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Well service

I am on a well system and woke up to no water. A representative came out right away and diagnosed the issue and willing to fix the problem as soon as possible. Excellent customer service and very informative. I highly recommend this company!

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to write us a great review, we are happy to call you our client. No water issues or leaking water causing damages are extremely urgent to you as well as us.
Cheers Roy
Protex Plumbing

Margi in Courtice
Margi in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Repair Leak

My husband called Roy about the tap in the bathtub running. The repair needed to be done through a wall and they suggested going through the bedroom wall instead of creating a more expensive repair going through the tiled bathroom wall.
Max came, got it done - and to our relief we don't need to do a drywall repair as he was able to install a spring loaded access panel that will be available for any future repairs as well. Roy stopped by to check in and he also gave us great information about a future bathroom Reno, he saved us from going in the wrong direction.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us such a great review, we really appreciate it.
Cheers

Sandy in Oshawa
Sandy in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Clogged Toilet No Longer

I called PROTEX with a clogged toilet that the plunger couldn't solve and they had a guy in the area (Max) and so he was at my house within 30 minutes of my call. Max was great - super friendly and cleared up thye problem using an auger! I will definitely be calling PTOTEX for any of my future plumbing needs!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We are glad to hear you are happy with our services.
Glad to have you add another happy client of ours.
Cheers

Syed Ahmed from Ajax
Syed Ahmed from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

New plumbing for kitchen

I needed new plumbing pipe work for an under mounted sink. Roy received my phone call and assured me that an associate could come over the same day, which made me very happy. Max showed up to my house and did an excellent job, in a speedy fashion, without sacrificing quality. I appreciated how both gentlemen made the process really convenient for me from start to finish. Thanks guys!

You're welcome, we do our very best for our clients to make things easy as possible for them and lead them always in the right direction for there best interests in mind!

Rob in Oshawa
Rob in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Excellent Work

The whole team was excellent. They gave me a quote, did the work and brought everything in on budget. I plan on using them again for some other plumbing work I need done. Feels great knowing that you've got a reliable team of professionals on your side.

Ashley
Ashley
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Bathroom pipe repair

I called Roy mid morning with an emergency pipe leak in an upstairs bathroom. He had a tech on site by late afternoon. The pipe was fixed and the water was back on by 5 pm. Fast, honest, reliable service.

Thank you Ashley for being so kind and writing us a great review! Should you ever need anymore plumbing work we will be happy to help you out!

Buttons in Courtice
Buttons in Courtice
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Pressure tank leak

I had a leak in my pressure tank connection after 5 months and Roy came next day and fixed it no charge. I highly recommend Roy for his prompt and excellent service. I will always use him for my plumbing jobs.

Jenette in London
Jenette in London
1 review Orono, ON

Great job

Roy came out to help us out with our clogged pipe quickly and made sure the job was done right. He’s a very honest and reliable guy. I would recommend him to anyone looking to get a job done.

Thank you Jenrette for being so kind and writing us a great review! Should you ever need anymore plumbing work we will be happy to help you out!

aj.manuel7 in Ajax
aj.manuel7 in Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Bathroom Leak

Max and Roy saved me from what could have been very disastrous situation. I called Max, got an accurate quote and he came in the next day. Work was completed in a quick manner and done professionally. He was able to located the leak in a tight spot. He realized that it was a nail that caused the leak in the water line and suggested to replace the whole line in that wall to prevent any further leaks. Both Max and Roy were able to share knowledge and give me great advice in resolving an issue I had with previous jobs as well. Highly recommend

Thank you for being so kind and writing us a great review! Should you ever need anymore plumbing work we will be happy to help you out!!

The Gilbert's in Courtice
The Gilbert's in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Bathroom issues re leaking problem coming down through the dining room ceiling.

Roy is a great person & worker. Explained everything so I could understand in simple terms.
He replaced our fixtures with Moen shower valve & trim kit.
Supply & installed overflow kit.
I will definitely keep Roy in mind for future work as well as passing on the company name.
So happy that we were introduced to him.

More about Protex Plumbing & Gas Ltd

Protex Plumbing takes pride in their dedication to their customers. With 15 years experience servicing Durham Region and surrounding GTA, Protex promises the following on every project, regardless of size:

-upfront, fixed pricing on every job
-permanent plumbing repairs and solutions
-workmanship and parts guaranteed
-professional technicians
-honest with integrity

Let our professional technicians fix your plumbing problems and you will never be disappointed. We Promise.