Protex Plumbing

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Protex Plumbing

2 reviews Courtice, ON

Pressure tank leak

I had a leak in my pressure tank connection after 5 months and Roy came next day and fixed it no charge. I highly recommend Roy for his prompt and excellent service. I will always use him for my plumbing jobs.

Jenette in London
Jenette in London
1 review Orono, ON

Great job

Roy came out to help us out with our clogged pipe quickly and made sure the job was done right. He’s a very honest and reliable guy. I would recommend him to anyone looking to get a job done.

aj.manuel7 in Toronto
aj.manuel7 in Toronto
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Bathroom Leak

Max and Roy saved me from what could have been very disastrous situation. I called Max, got an accurate quote and he came in the next day. Work was completed in a quick manner and done professionally. He was able to located the leak in a tight spot. He realized that it was a nail that caused the leak in the water line and suggested to replace the whole line in that wall to prevent any further leaks. Both Max and Roy were able to share knowledge and give me great advice in resolving an issue I had with previous jobs as well. Highly recommend

The Gilbert's in Courtice
The Gilbert's in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Bathroom issues re leaking problem coming down through the dining room ceiling.

Roy is a great person & worker. Explained everything so I could understand in simple terms.
He replaced our fixtures with Moen shower valve & trim kit.
Supply & installed overflow kit.
I will definitely keep Roy in mind for future work as well as passing on the company name.
So happy that we were introduced to him.

Strongly Recommended

Thank you Roy for providing the great service! I wish you the best of luck everyday with your services! If I have some issues in my house, I will first call PROTEX.

Amir in Courtice
Amir in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Highly recommended

Roy is a wonderful guy and professional plumber! He came to my place to fix the kitchen underneath sink plumbing. More importantly, he responded fast and showed up on time. The job was done quite well. I highly recommend him.
Thank you again, Roy!
Happy holidays and Merry Christmas.

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Plumbing at hot water tank

I called protex plumbing after being referred. I talked to Roy early Monday morning and told him our problem. He was very courteous and said he would be out in 30 minutes. Wow I was happy with that and was there probably in 20 minutes. Very polite and knowledgeable. Fixed the issue we were having with a plumbing line to jot water tank and was done in about an hour. Answered all our questions and we were
very happy with the service
Highly recommend
Roy Gibson
Thanks
Jeff

Malcolm in Bowmanville
Malcolm in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

No water...needed a new well pump

Came home from Halloween trick or treating to find house with no water. Thought the well had run dry (it never has before). Called many plumbers some would not even work on the two-pipe well system that I had. Protex (Roy Gibson) was recommended. Roy worked all day to try and get the pump started, installed a new foot valve and jet valve (down the well - 30 ft deep). Suggested a submersible in-well pump was a better long term solution. Came Monday and fitted the new pump replaced lines not up to code, ran a new electrical power line to the new pump and it runs perfectly. Best water pressure we have had in years. New pump is silent and fast. Fantastic professional service from Roy. Nice clean job and I would recommend him to anybody. Very, very pleased indeed. If I need plumbing help again Roy is who I will be calling for sure.

Kate in Toronto
Kate in Toronto

Laundry tub leak

Roy was amazing. I tried to install a laundry tub and adjust the plumbing myself and couldn't quite get all the way without figuring it out. Roy messaged me right away, came over , found and fixed the problem. He was friendly and knowledgeable and honest. I have found my plumber for as long as hes around!

2 reviews Courtice, ON

Installed new Pressure tank

Roy is very professional did a great job changing my pressure tank. I recommend Roy and I would hire him in the future. My job was done on time and done well

More about Protex Plumbing

Protex Plumbing takes pride in their dedication to their customers. With 15 years experience servicing Durham Region and surrounding GTA, Protex promises the following on every project; regardless of size:

-upfront, fixed pricing on every job
-permanent plumbing repairs and solutions
-workmanship and parts guaranteed
-professional technicians
-honest with integrity

Let our professional technicians fix your plumbing problems and you will never be disappointed. We Promise.