Plumbing

Kyla
Kyla
6 reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen renovation

Rerouted and installed all new plumbing for my kitchen renovation including a second visit to install my sink drain, faucet, and dishwasher hook-up. Max was very kind and professional and he did a great job! Will definitely be calling Protex plumbing again for all my future projects! Thanks Roy and Max. You guys are awesome!

Thank you for taking the time and writing us a great review, that was very kind of you.
Hope everything works flawless for years to come.
Roy

Malcolm in Bowmanville
Malcolm in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

No water...needed a new well pump

905-442-8391
Courtice
L1E 1W9

Came home from Halloween trick or treating to find house with no water. Thought the well had run dry (it never has before). Called many plumbers some would not even work on the two-pipe well system that I had. Protex (Roy Gibson) was recommended. Roy worked all day to try and get the pump started, installed a new foot valve and jet valve (down the well - 30 ft deep). Suggested a submersible in-well pump was a better long term solution. Came Monday and fitted the new pump replaced lines not up to code, ran a new electrical power line to the new pump and it runs perfectly. Best water pressure we have had in years. New pump is silent and fast. Fantastic professional service from Roy. Nice clean job and I would recommend him to anybody. Very, very pleased indeed. If I need plumbing help again Roy is who I will be calling for sure.

Kate in Toronto
Kate in Toronto

Laundry tub leak

Roy was amazing. I tried to install a laundry tub and adjust the plumbing myself and couldn't quite get all the way without figuring it out. Roy messaged me right away, came over , found and fixed the problem. He was friendly and knowledgeable and honest. I have found my plumber for as long as hes around!

Buttons in Courtice
Buttons in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Installed new Pressure tank

Roy is very professional did a great job changing my pressure tank. I recommend Roy and I would hire him in the future. My job was done on time and done well

C.Smart  in Courtice
C.Smart in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Excellent

I contacted Roy for a toilet leak , the next day we had someone come to fix it . Very quick and very informative , provided additional information as well . Amazing communication , quick and reliable work .

fdaniele in L1S6W7
fdaniele in L1S6W7
1 review Ajax, ON

Leaking pipes

I called last minute in a panic since our kitchen sink main pipe was leaking (had cracks) but was covered by drywall and could not be seen...but the results you could...very wet basement. I called Roy who was able to help since ALL other plumbers were too busy! He sent Max who was professional and courteous. He fixed the main pipe leak then double checked the work of a previous plumber. Max then took the initiative to fixed the previous plumber’s mistakes!!! Wonderful job. Thank you Max for your prompt and thorough
workmanship!

Mike in Scarborough
Mike in Scarborough
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Leaking toilet flange

We had a leaking toilet which caused damage to our ceiling. The leak was only apparent on active flushes. As it turns out the gasket around the connecting flange had deteriorated because of an improper install. Roy was quick to reply to our service request and was able to accommodate a same day visit. He sent out one if his Techs Max who was promptly able to identify the problem. Max corrected the improper install and replaced the gasket. All in all the service was prompt and effective. Will use this company again.

Fixing a drain leak in Oshawa
Fixing a drain leak in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Leaking tee off at main drain stack

Excellent service in short order! I called Protex Plumbing around 9:30am hoping to have a leak fixed but not have to wait till next week. The owner Roy assured me that his serviceman would be around in the early afternoon and diagnose and make repairs. As expected the young Tradesman (OK much younger than me), was very courteous, professional in appearance and pleasant while fixing the awkward location in a timely manner. Although I am quite handy I am glad I did not attempt this task as it probably would have been disastrous. Tough copper coupling into cast iron on a 60 year old system. It is well worth it to get a professional and these guys are just that!

Jeanette  in Bowmanville
Jeanette in Bowmanville
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Leaky Faucet

I had a leaky faucet in my main bathroom submitted a form to home stars and the next morning had Protex Plumbing calling me to schedule an appointment. Max came and took a look and completed the job within an hour. quick friendly service would definitely recommend for sure

Richard Parker in Bowmanville
Richard Parker in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

well water

Roy Gibson is not a Plumber, he is an artist. I suddenly had no water - I'm on a well. Came to the house, did the diagnostic stuff, got it absolutely right. Provided quality replacement parts - most of the cost was parts, I did not want cheap. I keep livestock, so water is important. Less than 24 hours, start to finish. Mated 50 year old technology with the best there now is. An absolute professional. I'd recommend him to anyone.

More about Protex Plumbing

Protex Plumbing takes pride in their dedication to their customers. With 15 years experience servicing Durham Region and surrounding GTA, Protex promises the following on every project; regardless of size:

-upfront, fixed pricing on every job
-permanent plumbing repairs and solutions
-workmanship and parts guaranteed
-professional technicians
-honest with integrity

Let our professional technicians fix your plumbing problems and you will never be disappointed. We Promise.