604 Inspections

604 Inspections
Coquitlam
BC
V3E 0G6

Neil did a fantastic job with my home inspection. He explained all the issues in a knowledgeable manner and made me feel really comfortable with the purchase. He did a thermal scan of my home for no charge and found a leak that I would have never noticed. He was highly recommend by my realtor and I will recommend him to family and friends also. Thank you for your great service Neil.

More about 604 Inspections

Offering premium inspections at affordable pricing. We are very thorough and inspect homes from top to bottom Free Thermal Imaging Scans With All Inspections Condos Starting @ $299. 00 Town Homes Starting @ $349. 00 Homes Starting @ $399. 00