Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for 5 Aces Painting

Kim in Calgary
Kim in Calgary

Painting basement

In my dealings with 5 Aces, I can say that they are hardworking reliable, dedicated and knows their craft. They very professional and handed over very neat job! Thank you.

Jamien
Jamien

Interior Painting

273-7620 elbow dr sw
Calgary
AB
T2V 1K1

I used 5 Aces painting for my entire upper interior with Two bathrooms and Three bedrooms. The interior went from a drab brown to light grey and white trim that 5 Aces actually suggested with several other options I didn't even think of ... It turned out fantastic !! My exterior needs to be updated next summer and I will defiantly be using 5 Aces. Professional service , on time and on budget. I highly recommend using them.

Amy Assaff from 5 Aces Painting
Amy Assaff from 5 Aces Painting

calgary south

273-7620 elbow dr sw
Calgary
AB
T2V 1K1

We had 5acespainting do interior walls and trim and exterior trim last year, and were so pleased with the very professional job that we hired them again this year to paint our fence. Amy and her assistant are very careful about preparation and detail. The results all around are very good and I think have added significantly to the value and beauty of our home. Amy explained in detail the work to be done, and completed it all in a very timely fashion as promised. Cleanup was impeccable, and the jobs were done according to the estimates, and at very good rates! When we have more painting to be done we will certainly go back to 5acespainting.

Thanks again Amy!

Grant & Frances

More about 5 Aces Painting

At 5 Aces Painting, you receive the kind of quality and service you expect from a leader. Our company is always evolving as the needs or our customers change and as new opportunities are created in the market. You can rest assured that, working with 5 Aces Painting, you will ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Airdrie?