Scoopy Doo

Scoopy Doo
705-790-6248
Barrie
L4N 9M3

I have two wonderful Great Danes that I love very much but I also work 40 plus hours a week. For me to have this company come in and take care of the backyard mess is a blessing. They are super nice and if the weather is not in there favour to clean up on the day they were supposed to. They are here s soon as it's better conditions outside. I highly recommend this company not only do they clean they take it away So no fuss no mess on your part.

Thank you Sandra, and I'm so glad the diarrhea has cleared up with the Danes lol

Mere, North Toronto
Mere, North Toronto

Spring Clean Up

I cannot say enough great things about Scoopy Poop. They did a bang up job. There service includes raking. They remove all the waste. The icing on the cake is the waste will be composted.

More about Scoopy Doo

3 years doing dog waste pick up and disposal, local to Barrie and we take care of the surrounding areas including; Collingwood to Alliston, Midland down to Bradford