Steadfast Construction And Renovations

Steadfast Construction And Renovations

Reviews for Steadfast Construction And Renovations

Catherine van der Oye from Toronto
Catherine van der Oye from Toronto

Structural work at the front of my home

Taking on a big project that is changing the whole look and structure of your home can be daunting. Michael was referred to me by my architect. He was very professional, accommodating and communicative. The workers he hired knew what they were doing. What I liked was that they didn't do things quickly. They did quality work, didn't rush. They did it properly. I never for a moment worried about anything. There were so many things that I didn't know about this scope of work, or questions I should have asked yet never once did I second guess my decision to hire Michael and his team at Steadfast. I knew they knew what they were doing. I would hire them again in a heart beat.

Thank-you so much for the awesome review Catherine! It was a pleasure working with and we are so happy that you are so happy with the work.

Thanks again,

Greg C in Scarborough
Greg C in Scarborough

Awesome home reno!!

Steadfast Renovations & Construction just finished a big job at our house & we love our new space!! They did a gut reno - removed a wall, enlarged windows, installed new floors, a new kitchen & more. Check out the before & after photos! The owner, Mike, is trustworthy, reliable & really cares about each project. Steadfast is dependable - these guys were at our house every day that Mike said they would be. Highly recommend.

Thanks for the awesome review Greg.

I hope that you (and your whole family) are enjoying your new space!

Steven Brophy in Old Toronto
Steven Brophy in Old Toronto

large Renovation, inside and outside of our Home.

Started off as a small renovation on a recently purchased House in South Rosedale. As the renovations began, it was clearly evident that previous owners had covered up major flaws. To make a long story short, Mike and his crew were at our house for roughly 6 months. This is not a comment as to their efficiency, but more to the fact of uncovering more and more issues as they progressed. they became part of our family last Summer. Polite, Efficient, Kind, Punctual and professional are just a small list of words in a sea of many positives that describe these guys.

Thank-you so much for taking the time to write a review of our company/work Steve, it was a pleasure to work for you and Julie. It's almost summer...now get back to enjoying your beautiful home instead of worrying about it!

Scott in Toronto
Scott in Toronto

Complete re-build and renovation of first floor and updating all wiring, plumbing and H-Vac in the entire home.

Our experience with Mike and the Steadfast team was the opposite of every renovation horror story. This was a major re-build on a century home that involved demolition, re-construction and installation of new plumbing, electrical work and H-Vac through the house. Steadfast proved to be a diligent, professional team that kept to timelines and stayed on budget. Andrew and Mitch are both exceptional communicators and craftsmen. Their work was so impressive that even many of our neighbours took the time to mention how clean, polite and professional they were. The finished product is stunning, and I highly recommend the Steadfast team for large or small projects.

We really appreciate you taking the time to review our work Scott!

You and Keri were a pleasure to work with and we look forward to completing the work to the second floor of your home in the near future!

Laura from Toronto
Laura from Toronto

Basement finishing

We hired Steadfast to renovate our unfinished basement and turn it into a family room, bathroom, and laundry room. Their quote was quite competitive and we found them to be reliable and trustworthy. They did a great job - we're very happy with the finished product and we really enjoyed working with Mike, Adam, Alex and the rest of the crew. I really appreciated that I could depend on the team to be there for regular hours, the quick response to any communications, the attention paid to my concerns, and how they accommodated our special requests and changes to the original scope of work. Like most, our renovation ran into some unexpected problems that caused delays and changes to the original plans (e.g clogged and broken sewer drains). Mike and Adam were great at explaining each issue as it came up and and helping us to find a solution that worked for us. I would definitely hire Steadfast again for another project.

Thank-you for taking the time to write a review of our work Laura!
Enjoy your new basement!

Mark Davies from Toronto
Mark Davies from Toronto

Complete 2000 sf condo renovation

We needed to completely gut a condo built in the early 1980's and renovate it with new upscale finishes and a revised layout. Mike and his team managed the work, the schedule and decisions by us and our designer with skill and patience. We are very satisfied with the quality of work by Mike's team at Steadfast and all of the subcontractors Mike works with.

It was a seamless renovation under condominium restrictions and it was handled with care, attention and cleanliness by Steadfast. Mike's team are very skilled at what they do and work quickly and efficiently. I am pleased to recommend Steadfast to anyone looking to get a quality renovation or construction project completed.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us Mark, it was great to work with you and Judy!
I hope that you are enjoying your new space and getting good use out of your amazing new A/V system!

Basement Renovation

As soon as we met Mike we knew we had found the contractor we wanted to entrust with our long awaited basement renovation project. Mike and his team from Steadfast Construction and Renovations were extremely professional, approachable, timely and skilled at completing our basement renovation last Spring. The project was completed as discussed and on budget. Mike was easy to reach and work with throughout the entire project. We are so happy with the end product and enjoy our new added space every day! We would highly recommend Steadfast Construction and Renovations!

Thank-you very much for taking the time to write a review of our work! Helping our client's convert their homes into spaces that they love and enjoy is the most rewarding part of our work!

Thanks!

Complete home renovation

I was referred to Steadfast by my brother who had some work done earlier in the year.

Mike and his crew are fantastic and we are thrilled with the work they did on our home. Renovating old homes always leads to surprises and Mike was great at cautioning us before work started, and walking us through those as work progressed.

Mike is extremely honest and it didn't take long for us to completely trust him with our renovation while we were out of province. We were thankful Mike talked us out of more expensive options we were considering such as a brand new kitchen and loading bearing wall removal.

Mike was on budget and on time with our 3 month, 2 storey renovation which I think is extremely rare these days! I've attached some pics of Mike's work on the main floor.

Thanks for taking the time to review our work Ryan. It was a pleasure working for you guys!

Maya in Toronto
Maya in Toronto

Renovation of 2 bathrooms - Hire these guys!!

Exceptional - Anyone can do a good job is everything goes right. The true test of an excellent contractor is one who does a good job when things go wrong.

I'd never used a contractor before but bathrooms were something beyond us so we thought we'd leave it to the professionals. Good thing. Watching all the complications that arose as Mike and his team started renovate our home made me glad we didn't deal with it ourselves.. because they tackled all the little glitches with complete professionalism and integrity.

And isn't that what you need.. because when does any renovation go without glitches. 6 Stars for Mike.

Thanks Maya, It was a pleasure working with you and Brian! I hope that you are enjoying your new life on the West Coast!

Walk through Closet Reno

January 2016, we called Steadfast construction to tear down and reinstall the ceiling in our walk through closet. The trick to this project was that the walk-through closet is full of built in cupboards and shelving units that had to be carefully dismantled and removed from the room before the ceiling could be taken down.

Mike came by shortly after my call and gave his estimate, which he broke down by stages of work and supplies to price point giving a clear understanding of what the job fully entailed work wise. His team came in to do the work a week later which was kind as it was a last minute request and Mike was already busy with work.

They were prompt and worked diligently to get the job finished as quickly as possible as we had a preferred finish date for the closet.
The ceiling was full of filler insulation and had the potential to be extremely dusty and dirty. Mike’s Team handled it very well containing the dust and rubble inside the closet room and not allowing it to spill into other sections of the house.

Once the ceiling was removed and all debris cleared they put in the new insulation and ceiling. The taping and painting was perfect.
After all that we decided to change the carpet last minute. Mike referred us to the person he uses for carpeting. The carpet guy was fast, efficient, knowledgeable and saved us quite a bit of money compared to one of the bigger carpet companies.

As soon as the carpet was put in, Mike and his Team were back to put in the elaborate shelving system that was there previously. They were careful with all the shelving units and walls, putting everything back in perfectly as it was before and made sure to fix any paint or marks left on the walls after their re-installation.

This was the second time we had hired Steadfast Construction and Renovations and once again, we were not disappointed. Mike and his team were always professional, respectful and hardworking. Mike is always pleasant and willing to explain any process and answer any questions you may have, leaving you with a better understanding of your home and feeling secure that your renovation is safe in the hands of Steadfast Construction and Renovations.

Thanks for your review! We build our business on referrals and whether the job is big or small we always want to ensure 100% client satisfaction!

More about Steadfast Construction And Renovations

Steadfast Construction and Renovations has been providing high quality residential renovations and project management services to Toronto's East End since 2007. Specializing in custom homes, additions and renovations to older homes in the Beaches and East York.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?